29 Reviews for Ariana Waterfall

Event Rentals (2)
Buffet (2)
House Wine (2)
Flatware (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Liquor License (1)
House Liquor (1)
28 Ariana Waterfall Reviews

Lisa and Tony are the best! Leading up to the wedding, every question or concern was addressed promptly.

Our wedding day was perfectly divine! Lisa was amazing on the wedding day, coordinating and seemingly being able to be in 3 places at the same time.

The venue is gorgeous, to wit, perfectly lit and tastefully decorated.

Customer service is A1. From the moment we arrived, to the moment we left, we were treated like royalty.

The staff was courteous and willing to accommodate everyone.

The food, from cocktail hour to entrees, was delicious.

DJ Tommy kept the party going all night and played the perfect music for every stage of the party. DJ Tommy is amazing!

My in-laws had their 50th Wedding anniversary at Ariana's 2 weeks ago and everything went as smoothly.

I highly recommend Ariana. I promise that you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very helpful and professional!

Profile Picture Ulani, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was such an amazing experience overall. They took care of everything!! My guest had an amazing time and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Could not have asked for a more perfect venue. They have many options and packages available to choose from. Work with you all they way and make sure you are happy and very responsive at all times to any questions we had. They made our day truly a memorable one. All our family and guest were beyond happy with the level of service me and my wife got and everyone said the venue was so beautiful. If anyone of my family or friends were getting married I would recommend them to visit Ariana Waterfall. If you are looking for the best level of service look no more, just check out their website to see all that they have to offer!

Profile Picture Marco, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations

This was the best wedding ever and I was accommodated for whatever I wanted.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The wedding of my wife and I at the Ariana Waterfall was amazing our families are still talking about it saying that it was the best one we have been to in a long time. The food was excellent and they enjoyed the ambiance and Dj. They also helped counsel us as we were thinking about canceling but the hospitality of Tony and Lisa made our experience very worthwhile. I plan to have our anniversaries to come at their place.

Profile Picture Herman, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ariana Waterfall is a GREAT Venue! I just got married there on 8/5/2017 and they did an outstanding job! I love the fact that it was one wedding at a time and the place is beautiful! My pics came out great! Lisa did an outstanding job with making sure everything went smoothly from start to finish on my special day. She was very clear on everything from my food plan, decorations pricing etc. there were no sudden changes or switching of things. Not to mention they are very affordable and accomodating. You get a lot for your money! Oh and the food/cake was great! My guests kept ranting about how beautiful the whole event turned out. I highly recommend them! ❤️

Profile Picture LaTasha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ariana Waterfall was amazing! When you book with them, they treat you like family from the moment you arrive to the final minute of your ceremony. They were very reasonable considering other places in NY. However, we did have a misunderstanding with the cost. We were told everything was included in the price quoted, but we had to pay the event coordinator the day of. I wasn't too happy with that. Make sure to inquire about that before signing the quote. Other than that, our wedding day was perfect! The food was amazing!!!! They are very flexible with payments and will work with you if you are late.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

My husband and I were married here on 9-25-16. It was perfect. Tony and Lisa did everything. They took the stress out of Wedding planning. They made us feel like family from the minute we walked through the doors. Lisa did an amazing job with all of the final touches. Not only was our day perfect but it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Ariana Waterfall made our wedding day the best day of our lives. It's true what they say you say I do & they do the rest. With all their vendors we were able to enjoy our engagement without stressing. Their vendors were amazing. Our friends & family are still raving about it. Thank you Tony, Lisa & the rest of the staff for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture John, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This place is amazing !!!! Lisa is wonderful and tony is wonderful along with the staff ., I would recommend this place to every soul possible , I couldn't have ask for better!! My day was amazing cause of them

Profile Picture Catherine , 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I had my retirement party at Arina Waterfall Caters and it was fabulous, from when the doors first open by the staff until they closed. . Since I was the guess of honor I had to rely on my guess for feed back and there were no complaints at all. Guess who attended are still talking about it at work. Thanks Tony, Lisa and your staff for making this a wonderful occasion. Sincerely Frances

Profile Picture Frances , 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm glad I found this place for my sister wedding venue. The place is beautiful, And they were spectacular for our reception! The staff was so friendly and attentive and the hall was just perfect and pretty! We all had so much fun and all of our guests had the best time! The food was absolutely amazing as well! We order afghan food and it was very tasty and all our guest love the food...We had no clue about what we were looking for in our wedding but after looking at many places from the East to the West Ariana waterfall was a true God-send. From video to wedding Official, we needed everything on a budget and had no idea where to start. Thanks to Lisa and Ismail and their experience in the industry, and everything went very smooth the way we want We were complimented multiple times about the food and atmosphere and it was all at a great price compared to other local competitors. We would highly recommend Ariana waterfall for your wedding and reception ...

Profile Picture User5429165, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I found Ariana waterfall by chance when looking for places to hold our wedding reception and boy am I glad we did! The staff was wonderful and helpful and extremely accommodating! Lisa, Tony and the rest of the staff helped us with everything we needed and their recommendations for the flowers, DJ, videographer and photographer were amazing. We had no issues with anyone and everything was done in such a professional manner. Everyone made planning this day so much easier and I'm truly grateful for their ability to make this day so special and magical. Thank you once again!

Profile Picture Madhuri, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography, Videography

Best day ever! Everything turned out amazing.

Profile Picture User3517635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a beautiful wedding at Ariana. I barely got to eat because I filled with so many emotions and lost my appetite but from what my guests told me, everything was delicious. David was our Maitre D and he did a great job making sure everything went smoothly and that my husband and I were ok. Tony, Lisa and the rest of the staff were a pleasure to work with during the planning process. They did a great job making sure that things were done the way I wanted it during the reception. I was blown away at how beautiful everything came together. If you are on a tight budget or don't have a long time to plan a wedding, Ariana's all inclusive package is the way to go.

Profile Picture Shante, 6/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had or wedding in October 2009, we had the time of our life. Tony and Lou were incredible with the intire planning process. Our guests are still raving about the wedding. They have the all inclusive packages which we had. And we did not have to worry about a thing, now we know what the title (You say I do And we do the rest) because that is exactly what we did. We would recomend any one looking for value and beauty. Thanks alot Ariana we will be back. Leo & Mar

Profile Picture Leo, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Ariana waterfalls, they were very helpful and accommodating. They made sure everything met and exceeded my expectations. Me and my guests had a splendid time. I would totally recommend them for your special event.

Profile Picture shaimaa, 1/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a fantastic time we had this past weekend at Ariana Waterfall. The hall was beautiful and the staff amazing. They seemed to know what we wanted before we even knew ourselves. The wedding was so beautiful and the food was amazing. The staff was on top of everything and could not have been more helpful. What a wonderful venue for a wedding (or any occasion for that matter). Thank you again for such a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture LisaLynn, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was the best experience I've ever had. They did everything for you and made sure everything was OK for you. You really didn't have too much to worry about, they took care of pretty much everything. You won't regret Ariana Waterfall

Profile Picture Tara , 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, China, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Let me start by saying, I've never been the "blushing bride". The thought of planning a wedding made me itch. So when I spoke to the amazing Lisa at Ariana, I was so relieved. They did most of the leg work for me. From the minute I met with Lisa (13 months before my wedding), the wedding process became a million times easier. She was there whenever I had a question, comment or concern.
Now the day of my wedding , we had some tiny bumps (BUT keep in mind , EVERY WEDDING will have a whole bunch), but my wonderful Maitre d' Lisa took care of everything. She even whispered in my ear what I was supposed to be doing ,cause god only knows, I would have stood there confused half the night if she hadn't.
Although I didn't get to eat much of my food that night (I'd spilled my pineapple flavored drink on it), my guests commented on how good dinner was.
Our cocktail hour has more food than you could imagine. There was enough choices on the menu for even the pickiest people.
The actual dinner itself was very customizable. Being a Hispanic , rice as a side was a necessity. They accommodated me with no problem.
I chose to make my own centerpieces and they set them up perfectly.
Overall , I had SO much fun. And I could definitely tell that most of my guests did too (with the exception of the overly drunk and emotional people , who thankfully left early).
If you are lucky enough to get lisa as your Maitre d', you won't be disappointed. Not to say that the rest of the staff isn't great. Tony is wonderful also. But lisa and I made a connection from day one !

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

From the very first day that Jim and and I visited Ariana Waterfall, David Taylor welcomed us with such warmth that it made us very comfortable discussing our wedding plans with him. Everything went as planned, the decoration was just the way we wanted it. The intimate atmosphere allowed our guests to relax and just have fun. I have attended more weddings than I wish to count, but the food at Ariana was the best I have ever had. Many of our guests had the same comments. Ismail and Tony, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Good Luck in your catering business and thank you all, including your wonderful staff. You made our wedding day truly special.
we will recommend Ariana Waterfall Caterers without a doubt.
Jimmy T Brown and Bonitta Campbell Brown.

Profile Picture Jimmy and Bonitta Campbell, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Ariana Waterfall was extremely attentive and helpful, they did their best to make my event absolutely wonderful! Tony and Lisa were amazing. A few notes I had - I was told that they would try to get a vegetarian pasta dish or another vegetarian option as there were quite a few vegetarians at my event but there was no pasta dish. Those people were just given rice and vegetables, which was a little disappointing. Also, I felt that the staff should have come to the head table more often as I had to try very hard to get their attention in order to get drinks or for any help. The cake was a bit dry as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6088401, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

There were really great to work with!

Profile Picture Maxine, 9/24/06, 5 Reviews