Ariana Waterfall Reviews

Ariana Waterfall 4
Ariana Waterfall 5
Ariana Waterfall 6

Marie Oosterwijk · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything my 16 year old dreamed of!!!

Perfect venue for my daughter’s sweet 16. It was spacious with 2 separate rooms (cocktail hour and main room) and a bridal suite on the main floor. It was beautifully decorated with extras thrown in! Staff was wonderful to deal with from start to finish! Food was delicious and the cake was not only beautiful, it was melt-in-your mouth yummy goodness!!! This place would be perfect for weddings too.

Nature · Married on 10/26/2018

Lisa/Tony absolutely amazing

AMAZING! They were amazing. Lisa was prepared for everything and Tony was calm cool collected. They genuinely care. We had a nightmare before Christmas wedding and we couldn’t figure out how to do it. Lisa helped so much and everything came together wonderfully. She’s amazing. The day was everything and more, and it wasn’t possible without Lisa and Tony. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZNG

Marisol · Married on 09/23/2018

Ariana waterfall is beautiful

They are so amazing. The photographer is really good and Ines was an angel.

Ariana Waterfall 7
    Ariana Waterfall 12
  • Jay

Jay Billups · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent Place

My wife and I had a wonderful wonderful reception. We are still talking about. It's a Beautiful place to have what ever ceremony you have. The price was right, I have Recommend this Vendor to the ones I could not invite. We loved it. Thank You.

Jackie · Married on 04/29/2018

Lisa and Tony are the best! Leading up to the wedding, every question or concern was addressed promptly.

Our wedding day was perfectly divine! Lisa was amazing on the wedding day, coordinating and seemingly being able to be in 3 places at the same time.

The venue is gorgeous, to wit, perfectly lit and tastefully decorated.

Customer service is A1. From the moment we arrived, to the moment we left, we were treated like royalty.

The staff was courteous and willing to accommodate everyone.

The food, from cocktail hour to entrees, was delicious.

DJ Tommy kept the party going all night and played the perfect music for every stage of the party. DJ Tommy is amazing!

My in-laws had their 50th Wedding anniversary at Ariana's 2 weeks ago and everything went as smoothly.

I highly recommend Ariana. I promise that you will not be disappointed!!

• U

Ulani · Married on 04/28/2018

The staff was very helpful and professional!

Samantha · Married on 01/20/2018

This was such an amazing experience overall. They took care of everything!! My guest had an amazing time and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Marco · Married on 11/11/2017

Could not have asked for a more perfect venue. They have many options and packages available to choose from. Work with you all they way and make sure you are happy and very responsive at all times to any questions we had. They made our day truly a memorable one. All our family and guest were beyond happy with the level of service me and my wife got and everyone said the venue was so beautiful. If anyone of my family or friends were getting married I would recommend them to visit Ariana Waterfall. If you are looking for the best level of service look no more, just check out their website to see all that they have to offer!

Ashlee · Married on 09/01/2017

This was the best wedding ever and I was accommodated for whatever I wanted.

Herman · Married on 09/01/2017

The wedding of my wife and I at the Ariana Waterfall was amazing our families are still talking about it saying that it was the best one we have been to in a long time. The food was excellent and they enjoyed the ambiance and Dj. They also helped counsel us as we were thinking about canceling but the hospitality of Tony and Lisa made our experience very worthwhile. I plan to have our anniversaries to come at their place.

LaTasha · Married on 08/05/2017

Ariana Waterfall is a GREAT Venue! I just got married there on 8/5/2017 and they did an outstanding job! I love the fact that it was one wedding at a time and the place is beautiful! My pics came out great! Lisa did an outstanding job with making sure everything went smoothly from start to finish on my special day. She was very clear on everything from my food plan, decorations pricing etc. there were no sudden changes or switching of things. Not to mention they are very affordable and accomodating. You get a lot for your money! Oh and the food/cake was great! My guests kept ranting about how beautiful the whole event turned out. I highly recommend them! ❤️

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Ariana Waterfall was amazing! When you book with them, they treat you like family from the moment you arrive to the final minute of your ceremony. They were very reasonable considering other places in NY. However, we did have a misunderstanding with the cost. We were told everything was included in the price quoted, but we had to pay the event coordinator the day of. I wasn't too happy with that. Make sure to inquire about that before signing the quote. Other than that, our wedding day was perfect! The food was amazing!!!! They are very flexible with payments and will work with you if you are late.

Christine · Married on 09/25/2016

My husband and I were married here on 9-25-16. It was perfect. Tony and Lisa did everything. They took the stress out of Wedding planning. They made us feel like family from the minute we walked through the doors. Lisa did an amazing job with all of the final touches. Not only was our day perfect but it was beautiful.

John · Married on 12/19/2015

The staff at Ariana Waterfall made our wedding day the best day of our lives. It's true what they say you say I do & they do the rest. With all their vendors we were able to enjoy our engagement without stressing. Their vendors were amazing. Our friends & family are still raving about it. Thank you Tony, Lisa & the rest of the staff for making our dreams come true!

Catherine · Married on 11/14/2015

This place is amazing !!!! Lisa is wonderful and tony is wonderful along with the staff ., I would recommend this place to every soul possible , I couldn't have ask for better!! My day was amazing cause of them

• F

Frances · Married on 09/12/2015

I had my retirement party at Arina Waterfall Caters and it was fabulous, from when the doors first open by the staff until they closed. . Since I was the guess of honor I had to rely on my guess for feed back and there were no complaints at all. Guess who attended are still talking about it at work. Thanks Tony, Lisa and your staff for making this a wonderful occasion. Sincerely Frances

I'm glad I found this place for my sister wedding venue. The place is beautiful, And they were spectacular for our reception! The staff was so friendly and attentive and the hall was just perfect and pretty! We all had so much fun and all of our guests had the best time! The food was absolutely amazing as well! We order afghan food and it was very tasty and all our guest love the food...We had no clue about what we were looking for in our wedding but after looking at many places from the East to the West Ariana waterfall was a true God-send. From video to wedding Official, we needed everything on a budget and had no idea where to start. Thanks to Lisa and Ismail and their experience in the industry, and everything went very smooth the way we want We were complimented multiple times about the food and atmosphere and it was all at a great price compared to other local competitors. We would highly recommend Ariana waterfall for your wedding and reception ...

Madhuri · Married on 12/07/2014

My husband and I found Ariana waterfall by chance when looking for places to hold our wedding reception and boy am I glad we did! The staff was wonderful and helpful and extremely accommodating! Lisa, Tony and the rest of the staff helped us with everything we needed and their recommendations for the flowers, DJ, videographer and photographer were amazing. We had no issues with anyone and everything was done in such a professional manner. Everyone made planning this day so much easier and I'm truly grateful for their ability to make this day so special and magical. Thank you once again!

Best day ever! Everything turned out amazing.

Shante · Married on 06/21/2013

We had such a beautiful wedding at Ariana. I barely got to eat because I filled with so many emotions and lost my appetite but from what my guests told me, everything was delicious. David was our Maitre D and he did a great job making sure everything went smoothly and that my husband and I were ok. Tony, Lisa and the rest of the staff were a pleasure to work with during the planning process. They did a great job making sure that things were done the way I wanted it during the reception. I was blown away at how beautiful everything came together. If you are on a tight budget or don't have a long time to plan a wedding, Ariana's all inclusive package is the way to go.

Leo · Married on 10/10/2009

We had or wedding in October 2009, we had the time of our life. Tony and Lou were incredible with the intire planning process. Our guests are still raving about the wedding. They have the all inclusive packages which we had. And we did not have to worry about a thing, now we know what the title (You say I do And we do the rest) because that is exactly what we did. We would recomend any one looking for value and beauty. Thanks alot Ariana we will be back. Leo & Mar

Penny · event on: 12/05/2015

I was very pleased with the way Ariana waterfall, they took care of a lot of the worry out of planning my 50th birthday gala. My guests loved the atmosphere of the venue. They raved about the cocktail hour it was phenomenal great items to choose from.

shaimaa · Married on 01/31/2014

I had my wedding at Ariana waterfalls, they were very helpful and accommodating. They made sure everything met and exceeded my expectations. Me and my guests had a splendid time. I would totally recommend them for your special event.

LisaLynn · Married on 05/05/2012

What a fantastic time we had this past weekend at Ariana Waterfall. The hall was beautiful and the staff amazing. They seemed to know what we wanted before we even knew ourselves. The wedding was so beautiful and the food was amazing. The staff was on top of everything and could not have been more helpful. What a wonderful venue for a wedding (or any occasion for that matter). Thank you again for such a wonderful wedding.