Aria Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Aria Productions 1

Karina · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer EVER!!

We hired Sonia through WeddingWire and she is absolutely the BEST!! When we took our engagement photos, it was super hot outside and both my then fiancé and I were burning up and sweating (not cute for photos). But Sonia did her magic work and all the photos came out great! Our wedding photos turned out amazing as well!! We can't wait to see how our wedding book turns out! Thank you, Sonia, for capturing the best and amazing moments for us to remember for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Aria Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Karina! I so enjoyed working with you two! I hope you will cherish your photos for a lifetime!
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/10/2017

Of course, like everyone else, the photographer and videographer for our wedding was at the top of our list of importance. Sonia at Aria Productions not only delivered, but exceeded our expectations. From the first meeting, we felt comfortable with everything from the services that would be provided to the cost. Throughout the entire process, she showed nothing but professionalism and efficiency. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and the session was easy and fun. Fast forward to wedding day- she was on time- and her and her husband were just sensitive to our needs- after the ceremony, our 4 year old son was saying he was hungry and they went and got him appetizers without us asking- WHO DOES THAT!! Overall, our experience with Sonia was nothing short of amazing. I thank her for capturing those beautiful moments that we can look at forever and reminisce over how beautiful our day was. Thank you Sonia and Aria Productions!

Aria Productions 2
    Sent on 10/29/2017

laura · Married on 07/15/2016

If there was a title-weight for photography, Sonia would definitely have it!!! Aria Productions is the perfect photography for your event. After receiving numerous emails from vendors with the SA Wedding Extravaganza, I came across an email for Aria Photography and there was something about the advertisement that drew me to give Sonia Freeman a call and schedule a consultation. After meeting with Sonia and providing her with what we wanted for our engagement session, bridal, and wedding photos, she was able to grasp our vision for creativity, originality, and style! Words cannot express how absolutely pleased we are with all of our photos. God bless her for bearing the heat through my bridal portrait session and our summer evening wedding. Every idea and detail was captured in the lens and I will forever be grateful to her. She's got heart and compassion in her work! Thank you Sonia and Mike for all you've done. We look forward to working with you again, maybe do a holiday card, and certainly for family pictures!
    Love,
    Geraldo and Laura Salas

Sent on 08/07/2016

Aria Productions's reply:

Laura and Geraldo thank you so much for allowing me to be your photographer! Working with clients like you is exactly why I started my business! I look forward to working with you again as your family grows! - Sonia Freeman

Analiza · Married on 07/02/2016

Booking Aria Productions for our photography was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. From the very beginning, Sonia worked with us to give us a package that would meet all of our needs. During the bridal shoot, Sonia knew exactly what she wanted from me and how to make the shots beautiful. I felt very comfortable working with Sonia, and she made the experience so much fun. On the wedding day, she was so professional. She was quick and efficient in getting in the numerous family/bridal party pictures, which was great since it was a very hot day. We were able to see a few photos from our wedding day within ONE DAY after the wedding, which was fantastic! Once we received all of the photos, I was so impressed with the shots she was able to get. Our day was beautifully captured and my family will treasure these photos for years to come.

I HIGHLY recommend Aria Productions for your photography needs. If you want a professional yet fun photographer, call Sonia, and it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2015

I highly recommend Aria Productions! Sonia was amazing to work with and her work exceeded our expectations! She is an expert at what she is so patient and thpughtful. Before the wedding she made sure to note any special shots we wanted and any products you order from her are the highest quality. I have already decided my two sisters who will be getting married in the near future, will have Aria Productions as their photographer. No one else will pay as much attention to detail as she does! Aria Productions was the best vendor I chose for my wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Melissa,

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you and Ezekiel and your families! I can't wait to work with you in the future!

Sonia Freeman

Cynthia · Married on 01/22/2015

Sonia was great to work with and had an eye for the vintage country theme I was looking for. After Sonia took our engagement pictures, I knew our wedding pictures were going to be even more amazing. I was worry-free and trusted Sonia to capture all my special moments.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Aria Productions's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! It was a pleasure working with you and Rey!

Rosa · Married on 11/22/2014

Sonia Freeman was extremely professional the whole time. She worked beautifully with her team. I enjoyed her being there at my wedding and felt so comfortable knowing that she was taking the pictures. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who wants someone they can trust.

Sent on 11/30/2014