Argyle Jewelers Reviews

7 Reviews for Argyle Jewelers

1 User photo

Corinne Gugliotta · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Jeweler

My husband purchased my engagement ring here and he was so impressed that we went back to purchase our wedding bands. They were great to work with and really took the time and attention to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2017

My fiancé and I went here to look for engagement rings after having a bad experience elsewhere. The staff was so friendly and helpful! They took their time to help us find something beautiful within budget!!! I was so happy with the experience, we went back for our bands and Joe made me the most beautiful band!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cristina · Married on 07/30/2017

My engagement ring was purchased here, as well as our wedding bands. We met with Joe who is awesome. My husband and I made a promise that everything involving our wedding would not be stressful and would only have positive vibes. Argyle fit right into that goal! We really enjoyed talking to Joe about our upcoming wedding and he was so helpful with our rings. We really had personalized attention and it was such a positive experience. I would highly recommend this store to others! =)

Sent on 08/12/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/16/2017

Thank you thank you thank you Argyle Jewelers for the most amazing engagement ring a girl could ever ask for!! Joe and Dawn were beyond helpful throughout the entire process of finding the perfect engagement ring. I had been to several other jewelers in search for a ring, and honestly no one compared. I had that "perfect ring" envisioned in my head (vintage style, cushion cut solitaire, the bigger the better), but never felt like I connected with a jeweler that truly understood what I was looking for. Joe was able to work within our budget and time frame, and was able to create the most perfect custom ring for me! They were always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you were getting exactly what you wanted! I was so pleased with my ring that I had Joe resize my "promise ring", add sizing balls to my ring, appraise two rings, and recently brought in a friend to purchase an engagement ring from them as well. We will also be purchasing our wedding bands from Argyle when the time comes. I am so happy that we found Joe and his team at Argyle Jewelers and highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jackie · Married on 04/07/2017

Everyone there helped my husband and I to find our perfect wedding bands. They were so amazing to help me find my wedding band because my engagement ring was so different and unique to pair another band up with. They were so flexible with me and understood my feelings toward finding the perfect wedding band. Absolutely would recommend checking them out!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2016

Argyle Jewelers is amazing! I trust them with my engagement and wedding band! They will clean and redip your ring for free before the wedding! My husband also bought his band here. Don't look any further for an amazing jeweler!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Katrina · Married on 07/09/2010

The rings we got from Argyle Jewelers are beautiful!! The service was fantastic and we would definitely recommend them to others!!

Sent on 01/05/2011