Yummy Chori Reviews

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Fraga · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Surprise

It been almost a month since the day of wedding and people are still talking to me about how amazing the food and service was. As the bride, I can’t even say enough how incredible they were. My husband and I changed the date, location and guest number of our wedding shortly before the date(family issues) and they were nothing but helpful and understanding. Always making sure that they would do anything in their reach to make us happy. The day of they arrived on time, set everything up and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They made sure to keep and eye on my husband and myself during the party to make sure we were eating and happy, which we appreciated beyond words. I will definitely recommend them and hopefully we will have more events together. Thank you Stacey for everything

Sent on 06/12/2019

Juan and Maria Rodriguez · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

Delicious!!! Excellent Service, very responsible

Sent on 06/30/2019

Gabrielle Herrera · Married on 03/09/2019

Our wedding

Yummy Chori was amazing! They were exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Food is incredible and people are great to work with. My guests are still raving about how amazing the food was.
    Stacey and her team are a dream! We could not have picked a better company.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Wald · Married on 02/24/2019

Absolutely Recommend!!!

We used Yummy Chori for our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing--all of our guests are still raving about it! The owners are also wonderful to work with--they are incredibly professional, responsive, and kind. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that you will have a wonderful experience. I can't recommend Yummy Chori highly enough!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 02/17/2019

Best decision we made for the wedding

Where do we begin?! My husband grew up in Argentina and has been grilling “asados” since he was 10 years old, so needless to say his standards are set pretty high. Not only did they meet the standards, they surpassed them by a mile. We wish we could give Yummi Chori 6 out of 5 stars. Not only was the food delicious, but Stacey and Jorge are some of the nicest, most professional people we have ever dealt with. We are forever grateful that they were able to cater our big night!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Yummy Chori 15
    Yummy Chori 16
    Yummy Chori 17
  • Shushanik

Shushanik · Married on 01/19/2019

Exceptional

We were so happy with our decision to use Yummy Chori. From our first email with Stacey, to our first meeting/tasting, to deciding to have her as our day-of-coordinator, the whole experience was great! She was always so quick to answer any questions, offer suggestions, and work with us. We were extremely happy with the food and service, and especially with setting up all the decorations! The only negative is that we found them pretty late, I wish we could have done the coffee/tea and churros as well but it was not available on our date.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Yummy Chori 18
    Yummy Chori 19
    Yummy Chori 20
    Yummy Chori 21
    Yummy Chori 22

Agostina Flor · Married on 01/06/2019

Excellent Service

Our Yummy Chori experience was so great! Stacy and her team really made our wedding concept come to life. From the start of our planning process, Stacy and her team we're very patient and helpful with us. They assisted in every way possible in making sure day of event everything would be perfect. The rustic and earthy decor they put together went perfect with our theme. Family and friends we're raving about the food all night, everybody loved the live grilling. We couldn't get over the Argentinean "Mollejas" and the Balsamic Glaze Portabello Mushrooms! Food was incredible. We also had a few fun rentals with them like their "Draft beer Bar", Our guest loved it! The Yummy Chori team delivered excellent service. Servers we're on hand whenever needed, Table decor and aesthetic was beautiful. they went above and beyond for our reception. You can tell they have experience, they know exactly what they're doing. We recommend them 100%!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing catering company

Everyone is STILL raving about the food, bar, and service! We are so pleased. The staff was SO helpful. I am so very pleased. Thank you for helping to make our night PERFECT!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • I

Ivy Sarah Thompson · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazingly good

They were amazing! The food was exceptional, and we had tons of compliments on it. We didn't have to chase after trays, or run around ordering drinks, because the lady in charge doted on us just enough to get us what we needed, whenever we needed it.
    They were very good at dealing with food allergies, and they made sure not to cross contaminate any of the seafood.
    If you want amazing food and a great staff, and you don't want to be stressed during your event, hire Yummy Chori.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Tali Amihud · Married on 12/31/2018

Yummi Chori was the one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

I was extremely thrilled with the Yummi Chori team from the moment we first emailed! Stacy is so prompt, so helpful, very knowledgeable and beyond creative. She really helped make our wedidng as amazing as it was. This was the most helpful team, who showed up on time, worked hard and simply went above and beyond the entire night. Also, of course, the food was (and still is) RAVED about by our family and friends. It's the best tasting food and best concept you could have at a wedding- really creative and really fun! It's sincerely amazing to see how much joy it brings the team to do what they do, too! I'd work with Yummy Chori a thousand times over again.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Heather Franzen · Married on 12/15/2018

Five stars

Stacey was a pleasure to deal with. Whenever I had any questions she always got back to me right away. The food was delicious!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Yummy Chori 23
    Yummy Chori 24
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 12/15/2018

Scroll no further, you⠹ve found your caterer!

HOLY YUM. These are, hands down, the best people in the business. Coming from an Argentine family, having an asado as the food at our wedding had always been a dream of mine. I had NO idea these guys existed and I had been calling around all the “carnicerias” in town trying to make an asado happen, when I came across an instagram photo of their beer tap bar and showed my husband “we need this!” Upon clicking on their profile, I noticed what their service was and FREAKED OUT. Our dream already existed!! I called up Stacey, we chatted for ~45 minutes throughout which it felt like we’d known each other forever due to all we had in common, and made the easiest decision we’ve ever made: booking them for our wedding. As if knowing they existed wasn’t enough of a win, their TASTING was amazing!! I invited my parents, the true judges of an Argentine asado, and we were not only blown away by the quality and authenticity of the asado (all Argentines out there – search no more, because this is the REAL DEAL!), but she nearly had to roll us out of there we were so full. The show did not disappoint on the night of the wedding. All our guests – from Argentina and Michigan alike – LOVED it and couldn’t stop talking about it. We ended up getting that beer tap bar, too ;) Stacey is AWESOME and will help you out in any way she can, and is awesome at respecting your budget. SCROLL NO FURTHER, YOU’VE FOUND YOUR CATERER!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Heather

Heather Franzen · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazingly delicious

Yummy Chori exceeded my expectations, they were helpful and responsive and the food was phenomenal. All the guest were so happy with the food, and the options they provide are perfect for every kind of eater on your guest list. From steak and chicken to shrimp and veggie burgers we couldn't sop hearing how great the food was. Would recommend again and again.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Kathy Beebe · Married on 12/14/2018

50th Birthday Party

The catering services by Stacey and her crew were top notch. Friendly, clean and good service. The food, fantastic. The BBQ meats were so good. All the guests were talking about it for days after. Everyone enjoyed the food and service. Thank you for making my party complete with your catering.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Victor Presutti · Married on 10/20/2018

Father of the bride

We feel so fortunate to find these people and business to be part of our daughters special day
    We would reccomend them anytime to anyone
    Victor Presutti

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jesus Flores · Married on 10/20/2018

You cant go wrong when your belly is this happy!

They say food and music is what makes a wedding pop! Well Yummy Chori didn’t just deliver us food they delivered an experience the staff was extremely nice and attentive to our every need. Stacy leading up the wedding was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. Food was prepared on site so they ensured freshness and one on one with the grill masters. Unknown to us before booking the catering decor they brought was right on par with our wedding theme. Almost two months and we still have people rave and tell us how wonderful the food was! We will be looking for any excuse to have Yummy Chori cater an event for us again!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Stacey and the team are professional, loving and truly want you to have the best day. They truly understood our vision and supported it from day 1. Coming from a niche request for an argentine asado, we knew out options would be a bit more limited in the catering sphere. However, I'm glad that through that process, we found Yummy Chori - I would hire them even if asado wasn't our plan. She also made sure we ate - bless her soul because that may not have happened otherwise!!
    Thank you to all of you!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jackie · Married on 07/28/2018

Exceptional Food! Impeccable service! I’m so glad we had Yummi Chori cater my wedding. The steak, chicken and fixings were delicious. Especially the steak; it was cooked to perfection. Everyone is still telling me how awesome the food was. I also really liked that they asked for feedback during the event to make sure everything was going great—it totally was. We made the right choice!

Sent on 08/04/2018

JUDITH · Married on 04/29/2018

We feel very relaxed at the event! Stacy and Jorge are very professional, they have an amazing team and provided a great service. Definitely, we recommend Yummy Chori!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Gettingmarriedin2018

Jenny · Married on 04/07/2018

Yummy Chori is everything they advertise and more!
    Their service, responsiveness, and attention to detail is fantastic. Stacey will answer all of your questions and make this part of your wedding planning easy and uncomplicated.
    The food and presentation were great. Everyone loved it.
    Don’t think about it twice and hire Yummy Chori for your wedding/event :)

Sent on 04/09/2018

Giselle · Married on 03/23/2018

I’m sure if you’re reading thing you have already read through AMAZING reviews of Yummy Chori... well this one won’t be any different. The Loreas have created this phenomenal concept that I’m sure is changing the event catering game! If you want something unique, memorable and absolutely DELICIOUS then Yummy Chori is for you. All of my guests were raving about he quality and taste of everything served at my wedding from cocktail hour’s yummy appetizers and superb bar service to the one of kind dinner it was perfect from start to finish and the talk of the wedding for sure!

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 03/17/2018

Our guests still talk about the food served at our wedding!

👏👏Well done, Yummy Chori, well done! 👏👏

Selecting a cater, how hard can it be... woof, so many options so little time. We wanted something that was different from the traditional plated service and integrated something special about us. Yummy Chori did just that. The service Yummy Chori provided was impeccable, the quality of meat was excellent, and the quantity! No one left hungry and we even had some leftovers. We get a kick out of our guests still talking about the food one full year later.

Thank you, Yummy Chori, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Steve · Married on 03/11/2018

Stacey was amazing. She is very professional and provided everything plus more for the wedding. Starting from the excellent communication to the great food and service. The staff was amazing and helpful. Friendly, smiling, and most of all everything went so smooth. We didn't have to worry about anything. Quality, service and price. Didn't think it was possible but Stacey and her staff provided it. Thank you! Highly recommend. Tremendous experience.

Sent on 03/21/2018