Archive Reviews

7 | Hamden, CT

7 Reviews for Archive

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2015

Simone was a dream to work with. We both got along with her really well, and she was friendly, relaxed and professional. She hit all the shots we wanted, and got some really great candids too. So happy with our photos!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Wanted (after firing one pushy photographer):
    A photographer who goes with the flow, listens, has our back, understands that we can't have an internet presence due to our jobs.
    Found: the incredible Simone. A few calls, a few emails, it was like I went to college with her. She got what I wanted, stayed near me all night, made me laugh with how she put the smack down on the pushy hostess and a few self-centered relatives ( "we want our own photos outside!" (Huh?)). She handled everything deftly, all it took was a glance and she got every shot we wanted. Two friends insisted they had to get her for their upcoming events. "She's so professional, no drama" they said . The product? Amazing. Never knew someone could make us look so good ! We hate photos but love these, and so refreshing not to have to convince her we didn't need/want a session to "view HHS photos ." "Ugh I don't want that either," Simone laughed. Simone's price is higher but it is what you pay for quality and professionalism, both of which we got. By all means, book Simone. Not once did I worry or fret, she is simply the best.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Adam · Married on 10/26/2013

Archive Photography did a perfect job capturing every important moment of our special day; a must use photographer !

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lizzie · Married on 10/13/2012

I adored working with Simone! From the moment I met her, I knew she was going to be the perfect photographer for our wedding. She was friendly, professional, and had an enthusiasm that I loved!

She was flexible with scheduling our engagement shoot as well as incredibly accommodating on the actual day of the wedding. What I liked most is that a few weeks before the wedding occurred, she had a online questionnaire that I completed to help her know important people to take photos of, times/ locations of things, etc. She was very prepared! Her assistants were also very talented, personable, and easy to be around- just like Simone!

Her quality of photos are great and she sends them to you in a relatively short amount of time in a CD format (as well as a password-locked online gallery). She also met with my husband and I to do a presentation of our photos after our honeymoon. It was so special to relive our special day with her!

I would highly recommend Simone and Archive Photo... I love, love, love her and her photography!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Lori · Married on 10/09/2011

Simone is fantastic to work with. She's always snapping photos to catch the moments other photographers would usually overlook and she's more than willing to go the extra mile for that must have shot! She let us be ourselves to make our own moments and memories. A very easy going presence that you can trust for one of the happiest moments of your life.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Susan · Married on 08/20/2011

Simone took our engagement and wedding photos and she is an outstanding job. Before taking a single picture, she took the time to understand what types of photos we were after and made both my husband and I feel entirely at ease throughout the process. For the engagement shoot, we spent an entire afternoon bounding around New Haven and casual and fun pictures were taken that really represent our personalities. For our wedding day, she gave us the perfect blend a traditional and quirky photos. I truly could not be happier with the images she captured and would highly (highly) recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2011

Simone is a highly-skilled photographer who did a great job of covering our wedding day. The candid photos she captured are some of our favorite memories to treasure. She is a technically sound photographer - she understands light, composition, exposure, and good editing. As a photographer myself, choosing someone to cover our day was one of the hardest parts of planning a wedding. After meeting Simone, I felt comfortable and had a wonderful time talking and laughing with her.

Sent on 01/27/2013