ArcAngel's Catering Reviews

ArcAngel's Catering 2
  • Tina

Tina Rolon-Laramee 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Outstanding food & service

ArcAngel was referred to us by our venue, Promenade on the River. I tasted their food at a Wedding Showcase and it was great. I called Jane and immediately felt a connection. . . she got what I was trying to do for our wedding. Jane is very helpful and guided us on the right menu for our wedding. On our wedding day the food was hot, fresh and delish. Our guests raved about the food and service and some of guests went up for seconds because the food was that good. The food, drinks and music are the most important part of a wedding and ArcAngel will definitely deliver. I highly recommend using ArcAngel. . . you will not be disappointed. THANK YOU JANE FOR EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Melissa Lewis 路 Married on 06/18/2019

Fantastic Caterer

Jane was wonderful! I contacted her last minute and didn't have a clue about what needed to be done. She worked wonders in a short amount of time, decorated the tables beautifully, food was fantastic and the staff was prompt, helpful, friendly and courteous.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Toni Scholarship 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Graduation party was a success 馃槉

Great food wonderful service. They provided a great selection of appetizers and the quality was the best.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Berryhill 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Berryhill Wedding

Jane is a pleasure to work with & the food was absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kathleen Orgek 路 Married on 01/30/2019

A pleasure to deal with

Very easy to deal with. Their recommendations were right on the mark.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Kiara 路 Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing catering !

Jane and Pinto are amazing caterers ! They catered for our wedding this past weekend, The food was so delicious and we got compliments all night from all of our guests! The wait staff they had were also very professional and attentive. I would recommend them to anyone doing an event and we will definitely use them again anything in the future we may need too!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lauryn 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Experience

I was referred to Jane at Arch Angel's by my maid of honor and it was as wonderful as my MOH said. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the food was amazing. All the guests are raving about how great the food is. I would definitely recommend using them. Jane was so easy to work with and accommodating.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Linda Burk 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Arc Angel鈥檚 Catering

I used Arc Angels for my daughter鈥檚 bridal shower, the food was outstanding. The service was wonderful. Jane and Nicole personally made sure our day was perfect.. I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Crystal 路 Married on 03/04/2018

I highly recommend ArcAngel鈥檚 Catering. The food is great quality and they are very flexible and responsive. We had several compliments about the food after our wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Summer 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Two weeks before my wedding I ran into a tough spot with my previous caterer. My friend told me about Arcangels and I decided I would meet and talk with them. Jane helped me so much, she is very knowledgeable in all things catering. Jane and staff were very attentive and made my perfect day complete not to mention they gave me a full very satisfied belly for myself and our guests. Thank you Arcangels!
    P.S: we had the leftovers for dinner the next night and it was still amazing!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Barbara 路 event on 02/22/2018

They are the BEST!!! I have always had great parties with them....

Sent on 02/23/2018

Ann 路 event on 02/17/2018

Everything was perfect from start to finish..Food was delicious, staff wonderful and Jane and Chef Pinto did an amazing job all around!!
    Couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

jennifer 路 Married on 10/21/2017

They catered my daughters wedding and were amazing. The food was wonderful, their servers were great, and Jane was a joy to work with. Pinto is an excellent chef..loved them!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amy Wilson 路 Married on 12/10/2016

Holiday party

AMAZING! Excellent menu, presentation, communication, and service. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cora 路 Married on 04/14/2018

The food was delish. From the appetizers to the food. We had on our buffet tenderloin carving and pineapple chicken and mahi mahi. Everyone loved everything. The staff was amazing and they went above and beyond. If your looking for a wedding caterer look no further than Arc Angels. Thank you Chef and Jane and staff. For some reason under professionalism it wouldnt let me put excellent. It was excellent

Sent on 04/16/2018

Cha 路 Married on 10/06/2018

4.2
      3.5

Jane responds in a timely manner when you have all your questions, She is very flexible , and the food tastes very good ! We had the chicken franchise and the pasta a la vodka sauce which the next day I鈥檓 still craving for it. The service is wonderful. The price is really affordable , we had our non profit organization (( Filipino -American Society of the Treasuee Coast Masquerade Ball dinner and it鈥檚 a fund raising event , we have our dinner catered by ArcAngel , it was a big help having their service to our non profit organization.. thank you Arc Angel!

Sent on 10/14/2018