Arcadia Events Reviews

Arcadia Events 2
Arcadia Events 3

Kathy Roe · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

I can’t speak highly enough about this venue. It was beautiful, needed no additional decor, the owner and wedding planner (Marie and Debra) are lovely. We worked with The Caterer and Jerry Houck. It was a one-stop experience. My daughter told him what she wanted and he made it happen, making the arrangements with the florist & bakery. Set-up, breakdown, decor & all details were taken care of, making for a stress-free night. Just an awesome experience.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Arcadia Events's reply:

Kathy, Thank you so very much for your review, We especially appreciate your feedback on our On-Site Caterer, Jerry Houk. We were so honored to be a part of your daughter's special day!

Thank you, again!

Sincerely,
    Debra and Marie

Alex · Married on 06/30/2018

Maria, Debra, and Jerry were unbelievably helpful in making my dream wedding a reality! Any questions or concerns I had were tackled with ease, and they made me feel like any question or concern I had was never insignificant. The venue is gorgeous, and Maria made sure that the grounds were perfect for the day of the wedding. Our wedding had around 150 guests and they fit in the venue very comfortably. My husband and I were able to stay in the honeymoon sweet after the reception concluded, and that made life so much easier since we didn’t have to leave to go to a hotel. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone. The Arcadia team is the best!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/30/2018

What an awesome venue! Our daughters wedding was June 30, 2018. In her wordings it was the "Day I had always dreamed it would be". Marie, Debra and Jerry are so easy to work with and so accommodating! Historic Shelby Manor @ Arcadia View Farm was definitely the venue for us. The picturesque farm surrounding the manor is simply breathtaking for photos. The grounds and venue decorations were simply beautiful. It was a weekend to remember, which started on Friday with the bride and bridesmaids spending the night in the loft at the manor, for a final toast to single life. Saturday started with hair, nails, and makeup (with plenty of room for all) and lets not forget the photographer. Such amazing photos all day. Arcadia is a photographers dream with so many picturesque setting. It was an easy trip to the church for the wedding and then back to Arcadia for an evening of dining and dancing. After an amazing reception, the bride and groom walked back to the manor to spend the night in the honeymoon suite! It is definitely the right venue for complete wedding experience! Marie, Debra and Jerry Thank you for an amazing weekend!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Pattie · Married on 05/13/2018

What a beautiful wedding of a lifetime. Everything was so special-and beautiful The people of Arcadia were fantastic. They made every single wish come true. They were incredible to work with.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Pattie · Married on 05/12/2018

Every girls dream come true. Arcadia farm made everything perfect. Deborah and Marie took care of every detail. We looked at several venues and Arcadia was by far the best value for the price . All the guest could not get over that beauty surrounding them. We plan to go back in the fall to spend the night because we had such a fantastic experience

Sent on 05/24/2018

Gregory · Married on 10/28/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful, cooperative, or raponsive venue and staff! They made us feel like family and were willing to do anything to make our day great! We had several meetings and worked closely with them throughout the process and they really made it easy to design our perfect day! The options and variety of services they have available made this like no other venue around! We were able to build a package that suited our needs and allowed us to be on property the entire weekend making it a seemleaa and worry free wedding, and they were there to help the whole time. We truly couldn’t have done it without them and we can’t wait to have a reason to host another event here! Thank you Marie and Debra! Words can’t express how indebted we are to you for our perfect day!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Debra and Marie at Arcadia are wonderful people and work so well with Brides to make their special day perfect! I am beyond pleased with everything and have zero regrets with the decision to have my wedding at Arcadia.
    Debra is great with getting thing together and making sure everything runs as smooth as possible. Marie is so friendly and puts so much hard work into making the grounds look fabulous.
    I cannot thank them enough!!

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

This is the perfect wedding venue! We loved the property and it was a beautiful backdrop for my daughters wedding.

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

This is the perfect wedding venue! We loved the property and strongly recommend Arcadia Farm for any event.

Arcadia Events 4
    Arcadia Events 5
    Arcadia Events 6

Dori · Married on 09/03/2017

Arcadia was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. With its majestic views and lush grounds, it was my daughter's dream come true. She even rode her horse to her groom! I thank Debra for her assistance..from ideas to vendor suggestions to coordinating it all for us. It was a joy working with her.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jerry · Married on 06/10/2017

I have had the pleasure of using Arcadia for several events and have been please every time. The new facilities coming in the fall of 2017 makes me very excited.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2017

Beautiful facility! I had an amazing time and would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for a gorgeous place to have their special event.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Marsha · Married on 05/20/2017

The staff was so welcoming and accommodating -- and the farm is absolutely beautiful. What a treat to step inside the restored historical house, with attention paid to every detail. We could not have asked for more as far as facilities were concerned. The landscaping is gorgeous -- especially the tree-lined drive -- and the property obviously received meticulous and loving care. Such a positive and memorable experience!

Sent on 08/21/2017