187 Reviews for Arc de Belle Wedding Arch Chuppah Canopy & Photo Booth Rentals

Delivery (7)
Setup (7)
Altar/Arch (7)
Decor (2)

Lana of Arc de Belle sprang into action to accommodate my request for their Belle Jardin arch on short notice, despite the logistical challenges of our Thanksgiving Day wedding. Perfect teamwork! Highly recommended!

Photo for Arc de Belle Wedding Arch Chuppah Canopy & Photo Booth Rentals Review - Belle Jardin wrought iron arch
Profile Picture Holly, 11/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

They were amazing! They were not only professional and timely. But they were accommodating and beyond great people. Their props were beautiful and in tip top shape. I couldn't ask for anything better for my wedding. They took their time and made sure everything was perfect. Would recommend to all!!!

Profile Picture Arianna, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Set up was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted and held up perfectly as the wedding was in La Jolla overlooking the ocean.

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/8/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Humbert, 3/29/17, 10 Reviews

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/12/17, 10 Reviews

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Arc de Belle is amazing!!!! I definitely reccomend them for any event. My husband and I had our wedding reception in a school gym and rented two of Arc de Belle's structures, they were a wonderful focal point and made the perfect addition to our reception. Lana was great to work with, she has such a creative mind that after a few pointers from her, you couldnt even tell our reception venue was a school gym. The team is very relaible and professional. Definitely will recommend them to anyone looking for one of a kind structures to add to their wedding day!!

Profile Picture Macyn, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

A week before my son's wedding, Lana came through for me within my budget. The design/displace was perfect! They did an excellent job especially last minute and and not meeting to discuss design. Lana you do have an talent for design. They were prompt, professional reliable and yet felt she was friend who knew me,
Thank you very much for your help!!!!

Profile Picture Eugenia, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

After much angst about how we were going to get an arch, I contacted Lana two days before my son's wedding on the beach at WindandSea beach for an arch with draping. She contacted me immediately, met me at the local Starbucks to sign the contract, let me know what time they would set up in order to coordinate with the florist (we were able to add the flowers to the original order with the florist), set the arch up at the time given, left and then came back and waited discreetly for all the photos to be taken in order to take down the arch. The arch was beautiful and made the pictures so special. Lana made the process seamless and working with her alleviated a lot of stress.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Great service, very professional, and BEAUTIFUL arches, making for an unforgettable ceremony background. The venue where we were married didn't have an arch for the ceremony, and I spend days trying to find the best one-- until I came across Arc de Belle, and made my mind up instantly-- we got Roman arch pillars with beautiful drapery, and it looked so beautiful. We wanted an Italian theme, and it went perfectly with it- very romantic, classy, elegant, and timeless. The arches arrived in perfect timing, a couple of hours before the ceremony, and so many of our guests raved about how beautiful and unique it looked. Thank you SO much, Arc De Belle, for helping our ceremony look so beautiful!! We wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Using the arch was a last minute decision for us, but regardless of that, they did a wonderful job, and everything was beautiful. Lana was very helpful with guidance and had great suggestions when I had no idea what I wanted. She was great to work with and I would reccommend Arc de Belle to anyone looking to make their wedding a little more beautiful.

Profile Picture Mischeila, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch

I worked with Lana through the entire process - she is incredibly organized, easy to reach, knowledgeable about her business and friendly. She was able to coordinate my flowers, chairs and arch. Planning a wedding within 4 weeks could really be daunting, but working with Lana and being able to get flowers, our wedding arch and chair rentals all from the same person saved a ton of time and hassle of coordinating vendors. I highly recommend Wedding Arch & Canopy Rentals by Arc de Belle for the quick communication, quality and kindness they provide. I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding ceremony turned out!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Decor

Having an arch was a last minute decision for our wedding. We contacted Lana and she said it was not a problem. I didn't have a specific vision for what I wanted, but I for sure knew what I didn't want. With Lana's guidance, we came up with a design I was so excited to see on our wedding day. When I first saw the arch when it was completed, I was completely blown away. It was the most beautiful thing! Lana and her husband are true artists, and the beautiful arch they created really finished off our ceremony and reception space. Thank you so much, Lana!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/27/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Decor

Arc de Belle created a beautiful arch for our wedding on the beach. I worked with Lana who was very professional, personable, and prompt. On our big day, the tide was high and our time frame for several vendors was adjusted, they were so flexible and created a beautiful ceremony setting. I was initially worried about how to transport ceremony pieces out on the sand as the beach access is 1/2 mile away, but Arc de Belle team reassured it would be taken care of and was handled flawlessly. I highly recommend Lana at Arc de Belle to ensure an exceptional, beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented the Aloha Spirit Square with the white swag and it looked awesome. The palm trees looked so real and were very clean and beautiful. Absolutely no problems with any delivery or pick or even the whole process for that matter. Lana, was great. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5321933, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Arc de Bell for our Chuppah at our wedding. It was absolutely stunning and served as the perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. She did excellent work!

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lana and Arc de Belle did a beautiful job setting up a drapped canopy for my small beach wedding. The canopy provided the perfect "frame" for my husband and I and it looked beautiful in photos.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I rented a photo booth from Arc de Belle for our wedding. We were referred to them by a good friend of mine. Ian and Lana were such a pleasure to work with. They are very professional and dependable.They worked around our schedule. We were able to discuss photo booth details / plans when ever my husband and my schedule permitted. They asked us if they could show up beforehand to set up the photo booth. This ensured that everything would be ready on time. We liked that they set up the photo booth station with ease.

All the guests at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the photo booth. Our guests were lined up at the photo booth, it was a hit! No one was disappointed with the photo booth or the friendly photo booth attendants. They interacted very well with our guests. We loved that Arc de Belle offered our guests unlimited photos and many photo booth props to choose from.

I had told Arc de Belle we wanted to use the photo booth from 6:30pm-9:30pm. At some point, our wedding reception was running behind on time and we were not ready to have the guests start using the photo booth at exactly 6:30pm. We ended up using the photo booth after 6:30pm. Ian and Lana were understanding and flexible. Since we started using the photo booth some time after 6:30, Ian and Lana extended our time with the photo booth to make sure we got our full 3 hour use.

For a long time, having a photo booth at my wedding had been my dream. Thanks to Arc de Belle, everything ran smoothly and was better than we could have ever expected.
Arc de Belle's prices are great! I had searched the internet for months for a reasonable priced photo booth, but unfortunately I never found one. We would not hesitate to refer them for any wedding services. We would love to use their services again in the future. Thank you Ian and Lana for all your hard work, dedication and for adding a special touch to our wedding.
- Rafael and Britny

Profile Picture Brit, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Arch de bell was able to provide many services for my wedding. We used their photo booth which was a huge hit and so much fun! We also used the Sherwood Forest at our reception, it was beautiful and very unique. Their arches are really one of a kind. And Lana and Ian are very professional and always on time. I was able to relax a lot more on such a stressful day with their help! Thank you sooo much!

Profile Picture Nikkai, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great customer service - would highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was pleased to work with Arc de Belle.
Their Chuppah is very beautiful and they offer for a great price. The event was planned 2 weeks in prior, so I had very short time to organize and Lana was very helpful, they were on time and did a great job.
I would recommend Arc de Belle to everyone. Thank you for making my wedding so relaxed and beautiful

Profile Picture User4621478, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Arc de Belle on the Internet. From my initial contact with Lana Bogan to the actual wedding day, her prompt, enthusiastic response in meeting our requests was met.

Lana exchanged complete professional Internet, telephone and text correspondence as we prepared for my daughter's wedding, albeit long distance from Arizona to California. She created a unique, individualized setting for us.

She made us feel valued and allowed time for customized, personal attention. We highly recommend Lana Bogan and Arc de Belle and plan to utilize her services again when in California.

Profile Picture User4287003, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Cosmopolitan Canopy I rented from Arc De Belle was stunning at my wedding, I was afraid my ceremony area was going to be plain but the canopy really added a great touch. I loved the bling strands that were in the clear crystal towers. Arc de Belle had great response time and was a great vendor to work with.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lana and Arc de Belle are AWESOME! We reserved a chuppah for our wedding and once it was reserved I didn't have to think about it again. They set up on time and we didn't even see them come to take the chuppah away! It was like magic! I would DEFINITELY recommend Lana and Arc de Belle for your wedding arch rental needs. Very professional, family owned and so easy to work with! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful chuppah! Thank you, Lana! We could not have done it without you!!

Profile Picture Galya, 3/23/14, 1 Review