Aqua Turf Club Reviews

Aqua Turf Club 5
Aqua Turf Club 6

Brittany Cusson · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional!

We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding at Aqua Turf. We had our reception in Kay’s Pier South, and Eddie was our Maitre D. He was so attentive and always available for whatever we needed during the day. Our guests were so amazed when they were offered SECONDS of their meals, which were already LARGE portions, and they all couldn’t stop raving about how delicious the food was. Numerous guests even told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Needless to say, we can’t wait to recommend Aqua Turf to our friends and family - we can’t wait to attend a wedding there!

Stacy · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to The Aqua Turf Club! As any bride knows, while your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, it can also be one of the most stressful! But The Aqua Turf made everything feel so easy and made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it. The staff are phenominal, professional, and more than accommodating. Anytime I had a question or concern they immediately responded and put any worries at ease. Not to mention, their facility is breathtaking and a photographers’s dream! Our wedding day couldn’t have been as perfect as it was if we went anywhere else. Brides: this is your dream venue!!

Aqua Turf Club 7
    Aqua Turf Club 8
    Aqua Turf Club 9
    Aqua Turf Club 10
    Aqua Turf Club 11
    Aqua Turf Club 12

Kendra · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot express how wonderful and fantastic they were from the start of planning my wedding to the day after when I went to go pick up the decorations. My guest and bridal party were just as pleased. We are from out of town and the guest were amazed by the ground and the food (especially since the offered seconds). The bridal party was ecstatic that they were able to partake in cocktail hour even while taking photos. Truly I could go on but they made my vision come true and it was most certainly a day/night to remember.

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2018

When driving into the Aqua Turf you immediately know they are a step above the rest before walking into the front door when you are greeted with water fountains and beautiful detailed landscaping surrounding the whole property. We did not hesitate to book a date for the Kay’s Pier North room after meeting with Alyssa. This is their largest room with high ceilings, large windows, uplighting, beautiful views, the perfect bar, and a back deck area with outdoor seating. We immediately fell in love with the venue, the room, and most importantly the people at the Aqua Turf.
    We attended their Bridal Show with our families which we would highly recommend attending. We sampled a ton of food (and of course the drinks at the bar) as well as meet with various vendors to get ideas. This is a must do!
    Alyssa was very responsive to our calls, emails, and very accommodating for when we wanted to stop by for a visit. No option was left off the table when we were planning which included:
    - Food served at the cocktail hour
    - Main courses (highly recommend the Surf & Turf!)
    - Desserts including coffee and espresso
    - Allowing us to come to the property early for our first look before the ceremony
    - Outdoor accommodations for cocktail hour and for the back deck area
    - Linen colors, napkin folds, chair covers
    - Table placement for guests, parents, wedding party, and sweetheart table
    - And many more topics
    Overall, our wedding day was perfect because we had it at the Aqua Turf. It has been almost a month now and our guests are still talking about it saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to or it was the wedding of the year! Everybody was complimenting the service, the food, the room, everything and could just not say enough good things about the Aqua Turf and the day as a whole. I just wanted to thank Alyssa again and everybody at the Aqua Turf for accommodating our families, friends, and us and making our day extremely special and one that we will never forget!

Taryn · Married on 10/08/2017

We could not have picked a better place than the Aqua Turf Club. There are so many reasons why this venue was so incredible. We liked that each room had their own personality - whether it be an elaborate big wedding or an intimate rustic venue (we choose the Wagon Room). The staff went above and beyond for everything - from responding to all our questions throughout the planning period, to setting up everything in the venue and chapel to making sure the wedding party had their fair share of appetizers during the cocktail hour as we continued photos. Everything was incredible! We want to thank Alyssa C. especially for helping us along the way - a top notch venue and we are so thankful for everything you and your team did for our special day. It will not be forgotten.

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I could rant and rave about the Aqua Turf all day, but I will try to keep it brief. We went to the Aqua Turf Bridal Show in January of 2016 where we were able to meet the staff, taste the food, and walk the grounds - we instantly knew we needed to have our wedding there. We booked our ceremony in the chapel and our reception in the Glass Room, and are so thankful that we did! The venue and their staff answered any and all questions fully and in a timely manner. They were able to work with every nuance we wanted on our special day, including cigar bars, memory tables, specialty beers for the bar, etc. There wasn't anything that we asked about that we heard the word no to. The day of the wedding was flawless from the food, to the reception room, the chapel, the desserts, the service, and so much more. Our maitre d was on top of every detail and so attentive to my fiancé and I, making sure we sat down to eat, getting us drinks throughout the night, coordinating our guests and every aspect of our day. At the end of the night, the lights came on and I immediately started stressing about all the things I would need to pack up and get home to turn around and find everything boxed up and waiting for us; the cake was in a box for us, our entire bridal suite was cleaned up, candles and frames were put together, everything was ready to go. Our wedding was everything we could have asked for and more, and most of that is due to the Aqua Turf and their staff putting everything together flawlessly. I would recommend the Aqua Turf to my closest friends and family again and again!

Gerrie · Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was perfect. Entire staff was so helpful and on point. You never knew there were other weddings at the venue. Food was outstanding. Eddie our maitre' d was right there running the show to ensure a perfect evening.

Nilcely · Married on 06/11/2017

We held our daughter Bianca and son-in-law's Aaron wedding ceremony and reception at the Aqua Turf Club on Sunday, June 11, 2017. Alyssa worked with us and the first time we met with her to discuss prices and options, we were confident that we had picked the best place and people to hold our daughter's wedding.
    On the wedding day, everything was perfect! The entire staff: Meghan/maître d, Karen/manager, Dawn, Luis and Marilyn/bridal party did an outstanding job!!
    We could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. We would absolutely recommend the Aqua Turf Club to anyone.

Bianca · Married on 06/11/2017

When I first started looking for the perfect venue I didn't know where to start. But when I went to Aqua Turf the beautiful grounds and the amazing staff sold me. I was confident this would be the perfect spot. And sure enough it was PERFECT! Could not have asked for a better venue and staff. The entire staff (Sorry if I don't remember everyone!) But Meghan/maître d, was beyond amazing! She always made sure Aaron and I were doing well throughout the entire event. Alyssa was also extremely helpful with all the planning, financing, and was so patient with all our questions.
    It was a dream wedding! Much more than I could ever have imagined! Aqua Turf Club is highly recommended!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/10/2017

Everyone in my family, my bridal party and all of my guests would agree that the Aqua turf deserves a 5 star rating! I received many praises about the wait staff and the MC. Eddie with there for my husband and I at every step of the way! We totally felt valued and the day went smoothly. We did the Saturday morning special for our wedding package and it was perfect! We couldn't bet that price anywhere! Thank you aqua Turf for the beautiful memories of our marriage!

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

From the moment we toured the facility, we knew that this would be the perfect wedding venue...we were not disappointed. Alyssa worked with us from the first day to discuss all of our options and she was wonderfully responsive to all of our questions. On the day of our wedding, Larry was our maitre d' and took wonderful care of us. The waitstaff were attentive to our guests throughout the night and the fire pit and fireplace offered great gathering places for a chilly fall evening. Fantastic experience from start to finish - highly recommended!!!

Dawn · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely beautiful. It was everything I imagined and more. Friendly staff. They all made my day wonderful. I can't stop smiling.

Meredith · Married on 07/16/2016

Aqua Turf Club review

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at the Aqua Turf Club on Saturday, July 16, 2016. After searching many wedding venues in Massachusetts and Connecticut, we found that the Aqua Turf Club was the most beautiful, affordable and accommodating of all the locations we visited. They also offered open bar all night at a very reasonable price per person (not by consumption!). Tim met with us initially, answered our questions and alleviated any concerns we had. He also suggested using a local bus company for shuttling our guests in which ended up being very helpful. Throughout the time prior to the wedding, circumstances caused us to ask for many changes and the Aqua Turf Club proved to be very flexible in this regard. In January, they held their yearly food tasting and this was crucial to our selections of our dinner choices. We also met Larry who we later chose to be our Maitre'D. All of the food was delicious and served in plentiful supply. The Prime Rib was enormous and the salmon was delicious! If you are able, we highly recommend attending this event as all are welcome and you can bring as many guests as you like for a fixed price per person.

On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and Larry was instrumental in keeping everything in order and everyone was where they needed to be for the ceremony as well as the rehearsal. He also attended to us frequently and even provided my mom a large pitcher of Strawberry Daquiri so that she wouldn't have to go back and forth to the bar. Throughout the night he was equally helpful to the other guests per their needs. Everyone spoke highly of the quality of service and friendliness of the staff, the beauty of the facility grounds and the fine flavor of the food. During the evening some of the guests even hung out around the fire pit and complimented how great it was. We have nothing but good things to say about the Aqua Turf Club and its staff.

Livia · Married on 10/31/2015

We had our reception in the Aqua Turf's Glass Room and it was absolutely beautiful. We were so impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. When we arrived for photos during the cocktail hour they had two servers ready to take care of us and the wedding party completely - I've had so many friends who have told me their biggest regret from their wedding day was not getting to take advantage of the hors d'oeuvres or cocktails so this made us extremely happy. The food was delicious and presentation was amazing. You can tell the Aqua Turf has every detail planned out so that the day is as stress-free as possible for the bride and groom. They were so great to work with and had no problem accommodating our planning a wedding from a few states away. I would absolutely recommend the Aqua Turf to anyone!

Gina · Married on 10/02/2015

I can not say enough good things about the Aqua Turf Club. They are a wedding machine! They clearly have amazing experience and do this all the time but they made us feel like our day was special to them! They were super helpful during the planning stage. The day of the wedding they ensured everything went smoothly, ensured every detail was taken care of and ensured my groom and I had the time of our lives! I would highly recommend the beautiful Aqua Turf Club!

The Aquaturf is the picture perfect place to have a wedding. Our wedding took place in the chapel with the reception following in the Glass ballroom. The chapel is rustic New England and beautiful in every way. Our reception was perfect - the food was amazing, the service was amazing, and little touches were amazing. Despite the fact that there were other weddings taking place, my husband and I felt like we were the only wedding there.

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2015

Really good food. A beautiful place for pictures.

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

Aqua Turf exceeded my expectations in every single way. The food, drinks, service and quality was amazing. You cannot go wrong with Aqua Turf Club

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband and I used Aqua Turf Outside Catering for our wedding this past July. We worked with Bobby Thompson the whole time and he was excellent, answered any questions I had very quickly. As we got closer to the big day he made sure I knew how to contact him if I needed anything. Bobby made the whole process very easy and stress free. The day of the wedding, we had the pleasure of having Dawn as our event Manager. She was amazing!! Set up was run quickly and efficiently ( even with me poking around!). The entire staff was great- they were so friendly, we saw lots of sincere smiles! Sonia and Dawn were "assigned" to me for the evening and I absolutely loved them! Several guests and my close family members commented about how wonderful, friendly and professional the entire Aqua Turf staff was. Excellent, excellent job. The food was fantastic too!!

ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Aqua Turf was absolutely amazing and all we keep hearing about our wedding was how beautiful Aqua Turf was. Larry did such a great job managing our night and making sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend you have your wedding here. P.S. you get really beautiful pictures with their grounds!

Jenifer · Married on 09/12/2014

We used Aqua Turf for our catering company off site at the Webb Barn... Everything was amazing from the setup, service and coordination to the food and drink. Bobby and his team did an amazing job. All of our guests were so impressed by how great the food and service was at our wedding. My husband and I were catered to throughout the entire evening including being followed with a tray of appetizers and drinks while we were taking pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend if you are looking for a catering company to use the Aqua Turf. They are top of the line and so easy to work with. I couldn't imagine the day going any smoother or the food & drinks tasting any better. I didn't have to think about coordinating or organizing anything as Bobby did the work! At one point he even helped with bustling my dress when the bridesmaids were having some difficulty. Aqua Turf is the best!

Evelyn · Married on 08/30/2014

The venue was perfect. Our pictures were beautiful. Every was extremely helpful and attentive and all our guests commented on how great the food was.

Jill · Married on 07/12/2014

Our ceremony was held in the adorable chapel on site at the Turf, and the reception was in the Wagon Room. The professionalism, attention to detail, quality of food and service, and overall experience at the Aqua Turf Club cannot be rivaled. From start to finish everything was meticulously flawless. The food was delicious and the staff were exceptional. We had a large bridal party and during photos and throughout the whole evening we were never wanting for food or drink. One of my bridesmaids ripped her dress and the Aqua Turf had a needle and matching thread and we were able to fix it on the spot!!! As a bride, it was so important to be as worry free as possible during the planning and more importantly during the wedding day. Every decoration and favor was placed exactly where I requested. We also purchased our floral centerpieces for the guest tables through the Aqua Turf's florist. Not only was this much easier than bringing in an outside florist (and less expensive!!), the centerpieces were stunning. The Aqua Turf is the total package.

Ann Marie · Married on 04/05/2014

The Aqua Turf made our wedding the most fantastic day it could possibly have been. From the day I began planning our wedding they were there for me with anything I needed. They let me come down to the property many times during my planning. They helped me through every aspect of the wedding planning. The food is fantastic. Cocktail hour was to die for and they dinner was beyond our expectations. They even asked our guests if they wanted seconds and gave take home containers. They give you a ton of food. No one went hungry. The staff and service throughout the wedding was impeccable. All of our guests commented on how attentive they all were to all there needs. The Aqua Turf is top notch and that's all there really is to it!!!!!

Grace · Married on 10/05/2013

The Aqua Turf knows how to host a wedding! Great food, beautiful grounds, exceptional service, gorgeous venue, the list goes on!