Aqua Bella Events & Decor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Wendy
    Wendy D. Married on 10/10/2020

Rustic Seating

After looking at a lot of pricey venues, we decided to have our wedding at our house. As the guest list grew, we needed more seating. I found Stacie and so glad I did! I reached out for an inquiry and told her I'd probably take them, but I was just waiting for all the RSVPs to come in before I committed. She called me when she had another inquiry for the same date to see if I still wanted them or not because she didn't want to give them away since I had came to her first. I was very impressed with her professionalism and just common courtesy to reach back out to me knowing that I was probably just stressed with wedding planning and forgot to call her back. I reserved them on the spot and paid in full. She was very quick to get the rental agreement to me and was very flexible when it came to picking up and returning the chairs. Also, when I saw her storage area, I was very impressed with the amount and variety of decor! Will definitely keep her in mind for my next big party!
  • Linda
    Linda B. Married on 12/07/2019

Very Happy

Hired her to do draping & lighting behind the ceremony area at 425 Downtown. She did exactly what we were looking for. She put it up & took it down- we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Priced better than competitors.

Aqua Bella Events & Decor's reply:

Aww, thank you for your kind words! I’m glad you guys liked it! You were very easy to work with, and I appreciated being able to come up with something that worked for your daughter.
  • Josh
    Josh P. Married on 06/15/2019

Great wedding planner!

Stacie recently coordinated my best friends wedding and did an AMAZING job! The event was beautiful and Stacie went above and beyond any expectations we had. She was constantly doing something and did her very best to make sure the bride, groom, and wedding parties needs were addressed and met. Would recommend for anyone else's big day!
  • Gabbie
    Gabbie H. Married on 06/15/2019

Woodland themed first birthday

Hiring Stacie to help me celebrate my second son's first birthday was the best decision I made, not to mention the easiest. She made the entire planning process fun instead of stressful, and always threw out the best ideas (as well as a special Pinterest board for inspiration). She made me feel like I was her only client, even though I may very well have been her smallest event for the week. She had all the most perfect items, all the way down to the greenery and pinecones that just made the buffet display perfect!! Can't recommended her enough for any event, big or small. She was very professional and knowledgeable, and I doubt I'd have found her expertise anywhere else within my budget.
    Chelsea B. Married on 05/11/2019

Creative & professional

I used Aqua Bella for party rental supplies (dessert table dishes, linens, chalk boards) for my baby shower. I also had Stacie organize the desserts and help with the shower design and set up. Using her allowed my family to stay calm and enjoy the shower rather than running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The price was good and the quality even better. I wouldn’t hesitant to use Stacie for another party in the future.
    Sue K. Married on 04/20/2019

Very pleasant and easy to work with.

I rented chairs for a small backyard wedding. She was very flexible and accommodating. I felt we got a great value on the price of the chairs. I would definitely use her again if I needed party supplies.
    Jackie Married on 09/29/2018

She Wants To Meet Your Needs

Stacie was helpful with our special day. She was available throughout the process to answer questions, provide options, etc. Even when my bride-brain was struggling, she went the extra mile to pick up the ball that I dropped and made sure we were ready for our day.

Aqua Bella Events & Decor's reply:

Aww thanks Jackie! It was beautiful. And you were so sweet the whole time. I'm glad you were able to use Brandi with BG Studios for your photos. She did a great job.
    De Married on 12/03/2016

Amazing wedding coordinator

Oh, goodness, where do I even start!? Amazing. That is a great word to define Aqua Bella! From planning to coordinating to structuring vendors to executing the event...every single detail and more! She seriously even helped the servers and when we forgot items at our reception venue, she literally RAN to get them so we would have them in time for our ceremony. Who offers that level of customer service!? Stacie Burton does, that's who! Thank you so much for everything that you do! Your passion shows in your work. Your professionalism is appreciated. Thank you for being you!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 06/22/2019

Chair and table rental

We rented chairs and tables for our rehearsal dinner. They were all in great condition and it was very easy to pay and meet up to pick up and drop off the equipment! Thank you Stacie!