47 Reviews for April Rose Photography

Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Save the Date (1)
46 April Rose Photography Reviews

April and Brian were great to work with and made the experience fun and comfortable!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing job! Photos are fantastic!

Profile Picture Davina, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

April provided a calm and supportive demeanor that made my husband and I feel very relaxed, even when we were feeling a bit stressed with the event itself. I highly recommend her for your special occasion!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with! She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and everything turned out beautifully. Fun and Flexible to work with.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with. Both her and Brian are respectful and professional. I would use them again.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian & April are an amazing team! Quality work & very professional. Will continue to recommend them to our friends & family. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

April Rose Photography is great! She does a wonderful job making you feel comfortable and produces high quality images. She is great!

Profile Picture Kendall, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful and fun to work with! So many good quality photos!

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked April for our engagement photos and wedding...our wedding is still a month away but we love her! The engagement photos came out SO good, when I was really skeptical because I feel awkward in front of the camera. She told us poses, gave us encouragement, and was really fast with getting the pictures back to us. Also, she has responded to the many e-mails I have sent her within 24 hours, always (sometimes in half an hour) and she is very professional and kind. I know our wedding photos are going to be beautiful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/6/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Very professional. Amazing photos to capture my special day! Lots of laughs and happy tears that she was able capture with a lifetime of memories.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

April rose does an amazing job. Pictures were perfect. She finds pictures that you didn’t even know was there.

Profile Picture Jacques, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

April and her assistant made an amazing team and exceeded the contractual expectations! Peruse her website and enjoy the great quality of her work. She and her assistant covered the bridal party at the hairdresser, the groomsmen getting ready, the church wedding ceremony, seaside post wedding photos at several sites and then the reception. We have to admit we were drawn to her in large part by the great prices she advertised. For $2300 in 2016, we received an unedited low resolution jpg of all of the photographs within 1 week of the wedding. Then she edited a minimum of 50 digital images per hour of photography service within 6 weeks of the wedding via USPS on a flash drive and also emailed them to us. We actually received more than 200 photos over that requirement! They took posed photos, tons of candids and over an hour of videos that were edited into a beautiful movie. We provided a list of shots we were hoping to capture and they delivered 100% of our wishes! We were granted unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use and print all edited and unedited photos provided. April was gracious, classy, timely and professional. Some reviews stated she was late in delivering her work, but this was in no way the case for us! Be sure to contact her for a quote.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

April has done family photos for us now a few times, as wells as engagement photos. She has a very fast response time, is very knowledgeable about what she does. She has great ideas and works very well with children and dogs!! Our pictures turn out amazing. I have made the mistake of allowing someone else to take our photos and was very disappointed! Never again! April Rose is stuck with my family for life as a client!!

Profile Picture Charlene, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

April is an amazing photographer! She is reasonably priced and she is very easy to work with! My engagement photos came out perfect and I can't wait for her to photograph my wedding! In May!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

April was wonderful to work with. She made our Engagement session so easy. We were absolutely thrilled with our final pictures. Cannot wait to see our Wedding pictures.

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

This is the third time working with April and she is such a sweet person who goes the extra mile for her photo shoots. She is so understanding and definitely willing to work with me every time. As far as poses she tries to get every pose you want and is honest when it doesn’t look good or the lighting is just not right. I love the fact that she loves natural photos, not the ones you pose for and smile at the camera. She is a great photographer to work with, delivering awesome results, hence why when I need photos done she is the first one I call.

Profile Picture Mia, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful photos! April is incredibly talented. She was the photographer for my small wedding ceremony held at home in May. She had a lot of ideas for some very pretty couple shots outside, after the ceremony. Also, incredibly professional, punctual and friendly; a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User5229669, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Couldn't of chosen a better photographer, she was amazing the entire time from getting ready to the very end. Thank you

Profile Picture User5563489, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Digital Files

April is always fantastic. Her work, personality, and prices are unbeatable. I would reccomend her to anyone! Such a sweet and caring person, with her clients best interest always first priority.

Profile Picture User6280825, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I found April Rose Photography through an internet search. We were only looking for photography of our wedding and after, not for our reception and her offering an hourly rate was helpful. There were a couple of communications glitches throughout the process but ultimately everything turned out great and we really appreciated the 1,300 unretouched pictures (and 200 retouched pictures) that we received. April had a lot of great ideas for shots and was also receptive to the ideas we had for special photographs as well. She also created a wonderful video of pictures that we love. If we had to do it again, we would select April Rose Photography again.

Profile Picture User6469173, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

April is great! She has a very welcoming personality and does amazing work!

Profile Picture Dalia, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

April is EXCEPTIONAL! We had a very small/intimate wedding in Annapolis, and April work ethics and quality amazed us. She was the most affordable in the area as well. She did charge a small travel fee, but the package we received was still hundreds less than the competitors. She also did an amazing job on the photo edits! We had so many pictures to choose from. Thanks to her skillset, she made our day special and we have awesome pictures to share with family and friends for years to come! Thank you so much for making our day PERFECT!

Profile Picture KRISTI, 6/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

You can view her amazing work here: http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/wedding/modern-wedding-13121820?vk=c4KEytaABf

Profile Picture William, 6/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

April did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She made sure that she captured every moment and detail of the day. She was so kind and went above and beyond our expectations. I loved that a few days after the wedding she sent all of the over 4,000 proof photos! A few weeks later we received two photo books and all of the edited photos, which turned out perfect. She has great pricing and an amazing service. I highly recommend April!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

April was so fun and great at her photos ! Best pics I have ever had ! Will always be using her for family photos!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/25/15, 1 Review