84 Reviews for April Lynn Designs

Letterpress (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Engraving (1)
Shipping (1)

From the first consultation to the delivery of my final (stuffed, sealed, and ready to go) invitations, April was a dream to work with. She made everything so easy, understandable, and stress-free. I was very overwhelmed before coming to her, but that went away immediately upon walking into her studio. Her work is gorgeous and flawless. When I needed to add on last-minute signage, it was not a problem at all for her. She has such a calming personality and she was a joy to work with. I recommend her wholeheartedly, over and over again!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

I highly recommend April Lynn Designs. Honestly, I love April. It’s not only because of her creativity, but her super sweet personality. Working with her was like working with a friend. We used her services for our invitations and mirrored seating chart decal. The invitations were so elegant and really helped to set a lovely tone for our wedding. Our guests were thrilled to receive them. For the seating chart, I came to her very last minute but she got it done so quickly. I knew that I count on her. She was so easy to work with and made it stress free. I want to throw another party just so I could hire April again!

Profile Picture Genene, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress

AMAZING WORK! I was given a list of 3 stationary artists from my wedding planner and as soon as I hit April's front page, I knew she was the designer for me! I was a bride that loved Glitz & Gam and glitter/sparkles. April was SO accommodating to me not only with time constraints but also with helping me add sparkle wherever I could. She hand painted sparkles on my seating chart which really made it pop! I came to her 5 months before my wedding (As a bride, give yourself more time that way you can really let yourself and April have a creative mind). Even with time not on our side, I have to say my stationary was just BEAUTIFUL! Words cannot describe how pleased and overjoyed I was with the work that April did (I know critic every invitation I receive and I have to say, ours is still the best :) ). She was a pleasure to work with and always answered any questions or fixed edits in a timely manner! I would not suggest anyone else! One last thing, which was HUGE, she offers a package service where she ASSEMBLES ALL OF THE INVITATIONS! I heard from many other brides, that a service like that is worth the money and I can honestly say, it truly was!

Services: Wedding Invitation, Church Program Stationary & Seating Chart

Profile Picture Allison, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs

I heard about April Lynn Designs from my cousin who had used April's services for wedding invitations. The moment I met April I knew I clicked with her and her work is fabulous! She was always helpful, responsive and patient with all of my requests regarding wedding invitations, seating charts, and thanks you cards. I was sad when the wedding was over because my work with April had ended but I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I wish I had more stars to give April! I got married in May 2017 in Philadelphia (Old St. Joseph's Church and Ballroom at the Ben) and used April Lynn Designs for my save the dates, invitations, placecards, and ceremony programs. I cannot say enough how amazing April was. Our first appointment was a consultation (I'm a planner and met with her in April 2016 for my May 2017 wedding) where we discussed budget, what I liked, as well as I got to see all of the examples that April has in her office. We made a tentative plan, and after I got engagement pictures we were back in June to finalize our save the dates and again in the fall to finalize our invitations! April remembered everything that I said I loved at our initial meeting and was able to make some suggestions based on what she knew I liked. She worked within our budget and made the process not only stress free, but SUPER enjoyable! We looked forward to going to our meetings with April :) Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVED my invitations! I was SO stingy with giving them out because they were SOO pretty I did not want to waste them!! LOL I was referred to April through a friend and I now refer EVERYONE to her! She is absolutely amazing and will help you with your budget! I had a vision in mind for what I wanted and April helped bring that to paper! She has LOTS of samples for you to browse through to get an idea of what certain colors, card stocks, foils, etc. will look/feel like! She is GREAT with telling you how to cut costs without compromising what you want. I cannot thank April enough for everything!!! She does not disappoint!!!!

Profile Picture Alaura, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

I did a lot of searching for the perfect wedding invitation suite! I kept looking at page after page on the standard invitation websites, and nothing was meeting the vision I had in my mind. I decided I needed to find a stationer that would help capture my vision. I did some research and came across April! She is so friendly, professional, and is extremely organized! She was able to design exactly what I had envisioned and also added her creative touch. The finished product of my invitation suite was absolutely beautiful! I got so many calls, texts and Facebook messages from our guests saying that they were the prettiest invitations they had ever received! Some even said they did not want to send back the RSVP because the invitation suite was just so beautiful, they didn’t want to ruin it. :) April was also able to carry the same theme out from our invitations to our day of stationary. She made our programs, welcome bag inserts, escort cards, and menu cards. Throughout the reception, I continued to get compliments about how beautiful our wedding stationary was! April was awesome about working within my budget and her process from start to finish was so efficient. She is also very responsive to emails! My sister is getting married next year and I already told her, I know who to go to for all of your stationary needs! :) Thanks so much April! You seriously rock at what you do! :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

April was nothing short of amazing to work with. She was so helpful in making my wedding invitations exactly what I wanted within a budget that I could afford. I have received multiple comments on my wedding invitations and even had her create my wedding seating chart. She is one of my favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding and I would recommend her time and time again.

Profile Picture Allie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved my invitations! I wanted an acrylic invitation and I was not able to find someone who could bring my vision to life. I luckily found April in my searches and we were able to make it a reality. She was very easy to work with and would always respond quickly to any questions or comments I had. My invitations were beautiful and had the wow factor that I wanted. Many guests (even my husband’s friends) commented on how different and unique they were. I highly recommend April for not only invitations, but table numbers, place cards and social media signs.

Profile Picture User7491613, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

I loved the design April came up with for my invitations. I met her at an open house and my mom and i really liked her designs. We had a consultation with her at her office and she was very patient and helpful in helping us realize our vision. We chose 3 concepts for April to design. She sent them in a timely manner. We did some back and forth, changing some colors and experimenting with some different ideas. April was very accommodating and patient (even when my mom and I disagreed). After a few revisions, she designed the perfect invite! It was really beautiful and it represented us as a couple. We were so pleased, we had April do our ceremony programs as well, which also turned out great. April is very talented, patient, and accommodating. I definitely would recommend her to design your wedding invites, programs, and whatever else you need!

Profile Picture Em, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing

We used April to do all of our wedding stationary and invitations. Everything turned out perfect. April was so helpful throughout the entire process and made the most perfect invites to fit our style. She was so prompt with answering all of my questions and emails too! We loved the way our invites turned out and received so many compliments on them! We had her do all of our stationary for our wedding (signs/place cards) so that it all matched and it was just beautiful. I can't recommend her enough, if you are looking for custom invites April is where you should go!

Profile Picture Ilene, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with April Lynn Designs for our wedding stationary. April was professional, prompt and such a sweetheart to work with throughout the entire process! That made her an absolute dream during the crazy planning process. Our invitations and ceremony signage were STUNNING! We have so many guest's who saved our invites as they were far too pretty to throw out after the big event.

Look no further for an invitation vendor....this is your girl!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

April is fantastic. My invitation concept was just outside my budget. I wanted gold foil everything. April worked with me to create a package that didn't sacrifice on the style but still kept me within budget for my 120 invitations. We wound up with gold foil invitations, belly bands, and liners. She was incredibly accommodating and super prompt. Every email I sent her was responded to by the next day (most of the time it was the same day). The invitations are gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them. I would highly recommend April to anyone needing invitations.

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I can't say enough good things about April from April Lynn Designs! We searched high and low to find the perfect stationery that was both elegant and affordable and we are so grateful that we found April! I was so nervous that we wouldn't be able to find exactly what we wanted within our price range without sacrificing quality, and April put my mind at ease the very first time we met her! She as able to give us EXACTLY what we wanted within our budget. Our invitations were perfect and everyone raved about them! We loved our invitations so much, and we were so impressed with her work that we had April design a beautiful seating chart (which hangs on the wall in my closet now), elegant hotel welcome bag inserts and door hangers! Everything was beautiful and we received endless compliments on everything. We are still receiving compliments on our invitations and it has almost been a year since our wedding! April made the process so easy and she was amazing to work with! We will definitely be using April Lynn Designs for all of our future stationery needs! Thank you so much April! You're at the top of your class in what you do! Love, Dawn & Vicki 9/3/2016

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

April is just flat out awesome and so very talented. She listens to her customers' wants and needs and creates something extremely beautiful. My mom and I had no idea what we wanted for my wedding invitations aside from certain colors, and April just took our thoughts and ran with them. She sent about 4 different designs for us to choose from, with a ton of different fonts to pick as well (and was willing to go back to square one if we didn't find one that was "the one"). We also had her create seating chart boards, hashtag tent cards and signature drink tent cards to be displayed all over the place during cocktail hour, program fans for the ceremony, and our table numbers. Everything was just wonderful. She is so easy and fun to work with and really pays close attention to minor details to make everything perfect. She responds to your questions and ideas very quickly and honestly. My mom also had April make the invitations and menu cards (along with a bunch of other things) for my surprise shower and they were just beautiful. I will definitely be using her again the next time I need to make invitations (or anything else she makes) for an event!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

April is the best in the business. She was fantastic from day one. Our wedding was in Philadelphia and we told her we wanted a Philly skyline theme with certain colors, and she nailed what we wanted in the first proof. It was absolutely perfect. We used her for our save the dates, our invitations, and we're now going to be working on our thank you cards. I can't recommend her enough. She makes everything so easy from envisioning what you want for your stationary, making payments seamless, and delivering the product to you. She even offered to have one of our friends pickup our seating charts and table numbers at her house because we were coming down to the wire and needed to figure out how to pick them up before the wedding day. She responds quickly to all emails and makes changes within just a few hours. She is so, so great. We received so many compliments on everything that she did from the save the date, invitations, seating charts and table numbers. Everyone kept saying how beautiful they were all night. I highly recommend her for any of your stationary needs for any event!!

Thank you so much, April!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

April was excellent to work with through the entire process. We came in with some ideas for our invitations and had a theme in mind. She was able to get a feel for exactly what we wanted (even though we weren't exactly sure) at that very first meeting with her. She even helped us with a solution when it was time to put everything together and she realized that the twine we had chosen was going to cause our postage costs to be enormous. She was a pleasure to work with and we were so very happy with our invitations.

Profile Picture Janeen, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

From the very start, April was truly amazing! She listened to all of our crazy and at times, scatterbrained invitation ideas, and somehow, miraculously managed to put them together PERFECTLY! She combined our rustic wood look, with the rose gold sparkle that I love so much to make the most gorgeous wedding invitations I have ever seen! And...I'm not alone! We had so many compliments about our invitations as people received them! Even now, 5 months later, our invitations are always being mentioned! You can't go wrong if you choose April to do your wedding invitations!!

As a side note, I had planned to do my own seating chart, but ran out of time! April checked in with me a week or so before the wedding just to see how things were going and asked if I needed anything...I asked if there was anyway she could put a seating chart together for me in such a short time frame, and she pulled it together to match our invitations! She's just awesome and so is her work!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

April Lynn Designs was one of the best decisions I made when it came to selecting a vendor. From the moment we first met I knew I needed her to design our wedding invitations. She somehow managed to turn my ideas into something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She is truly talented, kind, and loves what she does. She can work within any budget and is extremely helpful in providing options and ideas. We have received numerous compliments from guests on not only our wedding invitations but also our wedding day stationary. Do yourself a favor and hire April Lynn Designs!!

Profile Picture Stasia, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you are looking for someone who will listen to what YOU want, and not push something on you then April is the right person for you. She is seriously so easy to work with. I am by no means computer savvy or someone who knows a lot about graphic design, but I do know what I like. April let me babble on about everything I liked and was looking for, and was able to take my thoughts and turn them into something spectacular. She is very quick to respond and always offered up helpful suggestions on how things should be laid out. If you look through her body of work, you will see how very talented this lady is! No two creations are even close to being a like. April came highly recommended to me, and I have received nothing but praise on her work. She has assisted with invitations for a black tie gala, Save the Date cards and the absolute most gorgeous program for an event. I was stopped by several people who had expressed how amazing everything has been. I am getting ready to embark on a 4th project with her and could not be more thrilled! I would go insane if I didn't have her keen eye and creativity helping me out. I would not hesitate to recommend her services to all of my friends, family and clients!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about April Lynn Designs. I used April for our wedding invitations, programs, hotel door hangers and welcome inserts for the hotel. From the beginning of planning to the end April was phenomenal to work with. She is extremely talented, helpful, professional and prompt . From our first appointment with her she listened very closely to what I wanted and also helped me to make decisions. Whenever I emailed her she would always respond back right away. Our wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful! Not only did we love them but all of my family and friends did as well. In fact, we loved our invitations and stationary so much that we put them in a shadow box and had them displayed at our wedding. I am so glad that I chose April Lynn Designs for our wedding invitations and stationary. She truly is a one stop shop and I highly recommend her to any bride. April, thank you again for creating the most romantic, fun and elegant wedding invitations and stationary for our wedding they were everything that we wanted!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We were lucky enough to have April do our wedding invitations. I am not the most creative person and April was able to take a couple of random ideas I had and make them into beautiful invitations. She was very easy to get in touch with to make changes or add things. As a last minute thing, she squeezed in making programs for the wedding. I was so thankful she squeezed it in less then 2 weeks before the wedding. I would recommend, April for all things stationary for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beautiful work!!! We used April for all of the stationary for our 11/14/15 wedding, including save the dates, invitations, day of wedding stationary, and thank you cards. Everything came out phenomenal, and I was even told by a few people that ours was the most beautiful invitation they had ever received. What was amazing was that April took a look at some ideas I had pinned on Pinterest, to get insight on what I liked, and then developed the suite from there. It truly matched the whole theme of the wedding. She was very easy and timely to work with. There is just such a difference in her work that sets it apart from ordering from online vendors. I would highly recommend April!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

April was amazing! I originally purchased my invitations from her and loved the work so much that I also purchased my programs and escort cards from her. She was extremely flexible and helpful when I made lots of little annoying changes. I would recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/7/15, 1 Review