apnweddings Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for apnweddings

Barbara Morris · Married on 03/05/2019

Dependable, Fun and Very Creative

Farid, did two of my daughters weddings. They were both very pleased. He listened to what we wanted and also had a lot of creative ideas himself. I would recommend him highly.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Misty Blythe · Married on 03/26/2016

APN Weddings is Amazing!

Farid is amazing and a consummate professional. He knew just what moments to capture to make looking back on the magic of our wedding day just as special as the day itself. His videos and photos allowed us to perfectly preserve that once in a lifetime experience. My husband and I couldn't be happier, and we can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Julie · Married on 08/26/2014

Great Experience

Beautiful finished product. Very professional and worked well with everyone at our event. Very detailed and captured everything and even some things we missed. I would highly recommend for your next event. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Sarabeth

Sarabeth Hough · Married on 12/21/2013

Amazing quality/ memories for a lifetime

Farid is always super professional and a dream to work with. He is great at being a wallflower and capturing everything going on around him. His professionalism goes above and beyond and shows in the quality of his work. Our wedding video is something we will revisit annually. I’m so incredibly grateful for the beauty and the quality of his videography. His editing is seamless, and I would highly recommend him to any bride and have already to many friends.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Gissler · Married on 09/26/2008

Highly recommend

Our wedding video is one of my most cherished possessions. Farid is unbelievably talented. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/17/2019