Apke Photography Reviews

Apke Photography 7
  • I

Ivana · Married on 11/21/2018

Great photos

Erika took our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn't make a better choice. She is a great photographer that made photo sessions relaxed and the pictures came out very natural and absolutely beautiful! She went above and beyond, and we had a great experience. We will definitely book her again in future for family photos, and would like to recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding/engagement photographer.
    Thanks so much Erika!!! You made our most beautiful memories last forever.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Apke Photography 8
    Apke Photography 9
    Apke Photography 10
  • Edgar

Edgar Prado · Married on 11/21/2018

Fantastic!

Taking pictures with them was fun and laid back. They very professional and detail oriented. We hope to work with them again.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Apke Photography 11

Kristine Sorgenfri · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing and kind photographer

We contacted Erika and together we found the perfect photographer package for our wedding. Erika was flexible with time, price and content, which we highly appreciated.
    We did a practice shoot and it turned out amazing. Erika caught some great shots and taught us how to act infront of a camera.
    At the wedding we got all the shots that we wished for. Erika really captured the atomsphere and all the people there. Watching the photos is almost like watching a video of the whole day and evening.
    She also stayed an hour longer than we had agreed on to capture pictures of all the dancing. We are so grateful for that. The photos turned out amazing!
    We highly recommend Erika! She's so sweet and it feels very natural to have her there at the wedding :)

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 10/06/2018

Timeless. Professional. Unforgettable.

Timeless. That's what her photos are every time she snaps a picture. Erika is such a beautiful soul and cares so deeply about you and whatever event it is you are looking to have captured. For us, it was our wedding. Which came with an engagement shoot first that only solidified her style was something we adored. For our wedding, she gave us the best thing we could have ever asked for. Memories. Stopping time. Capturing each moment possible in the most beautiful way. The rich color she brings to life in every photo is gorgeous and completely well done. You will be so happy with your choice in choosing Erika with Apke Photography to capture your once in a lifetime moments. She is worth far more than what she charges and comparing to other styles I have seen, she finds the raw and emotional moments you do not set yourself up for. Everything shouldn't be staged and set up. You will be so happy when you see the beauty that is in the unscripted moments. We are forever grateful for her unbelievable talent and time given to us.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Tiffany Hartman · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing photographer

Erika was able to capture so many amazing moments from my special day. Memories that will last a lifetime. Her quality work and wonderful personality was the perfect combo for such a special day in my life.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sara King · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Photos Ever!

We absolutely loved working with Erika! She was very responsive, attentive, and she is such an amazing person herself. Everyone who has seen the photos from our wedding and engagement has loved them. We even heard that they were the most beautiful wedding photos that some people had ever seen. You can tell she loves what she is doing and she puts all of the love and care for her work in to the product she produces. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Larisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Apke Photography is AMAZING! Erika does such a great job getting to know you and your style to help tell your story through her photography. We used her for both engagement photos and wedding—each session was unique and totally captured who we are. She is flexible, extremely responsive and her style is unbeatable. We plan to continue to use her for any future family photos sessions because we always know we are going to get the true us represented. We can’t recommend Apke Photography enough.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Maritza · Married on 09/02/2017

Erika was great, always kept in contact with me. She was very flexible and her work was amazing. So happy I choose her for our special day!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Apke Photography 12
    Apke Photography 13

Ditte · Married on 07/29/2017

Erika is the one to hire if you want a photo session with personality and something a little different. Unfortunately our wedding plans changed from an outdoor to indoor ceremony due to the weather, and most of the outside was SO muddy that we didn't have much to work with. Erika made it happen anyway and she did an amazing job! I got the most beautiful wedding photos - I honestly couldn't have asked for more. She made both of us feel so relaxed and comfortable! I would hire her again - no doubt!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Giulia · Married on 01/21/2017

Erika is very professional, she really loves what she does,you can actually feel this ! we loved her immediately! We saw her past works and we definitely fell in love! She is very patient and kind, she made us feel comfortable in every moments,she shared with us the emotions on our special day.
    She gave us perfect memories .
    She's definetely who you want beside you on your wedding day. Thanks Erika!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Alessandro · Married on 01/21/2017

Me and my wife are very satisfied ! She's the best! Awesome pics, everyone loves our wedding album! She was very kind and at the end of the day she was part of our family too. I'd highly recommend her .

Sent on 03/30/2017

Rebekah · Married on 09/18/2016

I can't check the "Maryland Wedding Consignment" FB group enough because it brought me to Erika, of Apke Photography. If only I had known about her for my wedding! We decided on a one-year anniversary wedding-themed photoshoot, and she did a seriously excellent job. The photos are romantic, dreamy and gorgeous. Bright vivid colors while still remaining soft and sweet looking. She is also extremely nice and made us feel comfortable during the shoot. We normally get nervous, but she made us feel right at home. Also, great bargain on pricing. She worked without my budget and even threw in a complimentary romantic video. The quality is stunning. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. We will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/10/2017