Apke Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Apke Photography

7 Apke Photography Reviews

Sara King · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Photos Ever!

We absolutely loved working with Erika! She was very responsive, attentive, and she is such an amazing person herself. Everyone who has seen the photos from our wedding and engagement has loved them. We even heard that they were the most beautiful wedding photos that some people had ever seen. You can tell she loves what she is doing and she puts all of the love and care for her work in to the product she produces. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Larisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Apke Photography is AMAZING! Erika does such a great job getting to know you and your style to help tell your story through her photography. We used her for both engagement photos and wedding—each session was unique and totally captured who we are. She is flexible, extremely responsive and her style is unbeatable. We plan to continue to use her for any future family photos sessions because we always know we are going to get the true us represented. We can’t recommend Apke Photography enough.

Maritza · Married on 09/02/2017

Erika was great, always kept in contact with me. She was very flexible and her work was amazing. So happy I choose her for our special day!

Apke Photography 1
    Apke Photography 2

Ditte · Married on 07/29/2017

Erika is the one to hire if you want a photo session with personality and something a little different. Unfortunately our wedding plans changed from an outdoor to indoor ceremony due to the weather, and most of the outside was SO muddy that we didn't have much to work with. Erika made it happen anyway and she did an amazing job! I got the most beautiful wedding photos - I honestly couldn't have asked for more. She made both of us feel so relaxed and comfortable! I would hire her again - no doubt!

Giulia · Married on 01/21/2017

Erika is very professional, she really loves what she does,you can actually feel this ! we loved her immediately! We saw her past works and we definitely fell in love! She is very patient and kind, she made us feel comfortable in every moments,she shared with us the emotions on our special day.
    She gave us perfect memories .
    She's definetely who you want beside you on your wedding day. Thanks Erika!!!

Alessandro · Married on 01/21/2017

Me and my wife are very satisfied ! She's the best! Awesome pics, everyone loves our wedding album! She was very kind and at the end of the day she was part of our family too. I'd highly recommend her .

Rebekah · Married on 09/18/2016

I can't check the "Maryland Wedding Consignment" FB group enough because it brought me to Erika, of Apke Photography. If only I had known about her for my wedding! We decided on a one-year anniversary wedding-themed photoshoot, and she did a seriously excellent job. The photos are romantic, dreamy and gorgeous. Bright vivid colors while still remaining soft and sweet looking. She is also extremely nice and made us feel comfortable during the shoot. We normally get nervous, but she made us feel right at home. Also, great bargain on pricing. She worked without my budget and even threw in a complimentary romantic video. The quality is stunning. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. We will definitely work with her again!

Apke Photography 3