14 Reviews for Apaige Photography

Multi. Locations (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
14 Apaige Photography Reviews

Paige is an amazing photographer! My fiancé, Zach, and I just had our engagement photos with her and it was so much fun! She really cares about your experience and guides you along the way. She has a great eye for choosing spots to shoot photos and she likes to include artistic ones. When it comes to choosing a photographer you cannot go wrong with this girl!
Thank you for the spectacular photos Paige! We are excited to do it all again on our wedding day!

Photos
Profile Picture Liz, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paige is wonderful, she’s very responsive to emails/FB messages and made our engagement session and wedding day so relaxed and fun. She brought creative props for artistic photos (prism and biodegradable confetti) and the pictures turned out amazing! Her quality of photos are top of the line and somehow we had all our wedding photos back by 2 weeks after the wedding with a cute box and note from Paige. You can tell she loves what she does and I’d recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a quality experience with the kindest individuals you will ever meet, Apaige Photography is your go-to! Ashley is artistic, affordable (as she customizes her packages!), and genuinely interested in making your day special. You will ne missing out if you don't go with her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I made an account only to tell other people how great Paige is because I cannot recommend a better person for the job. She was THE best decision that we made for our wedding. Beyond checking all the professionalism boxes—quick to respond and obviously talented—her personality and infectious enthusiasm far exceed anything we could've asked for in a photographer. She instantly made us feel so comfortable despite it being the first time she had shot us, and it makes a huge difference to be so at ease with the person who's capturing your entire day.
Both her and her second, Jenna, won over my family and friends (I think we all want to be best friends with them) and little moments like Jenna fixing my hair before a shot are the things I most appreciate. Paige even scooted across a dirty bench for me to make sure nothing got on my dress before I sat – if that isn't the best qualitative measure of dedication, I don't know what is.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

ABSOLUTELY BOOK HER! shes amazing and I have gotten so many compliments about the photos that have been posted. So patient, responsive, creative and talented, booking Apaige was the best purchase we made for our wedding. I will 100% recommend her to anyone getting married moving forward.

Profile Picture Sjonne, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I met Ashley when we worked together back in the day. Following her through the years as she grew as a photographer, I knew she was going to be the one to capture my wedding the day I was engaged, even if it meant having her come from Grand Rapids to Ann Arbor! She and her second shooter, Kristen, work perfectly together and instantly make you and your party feel as though they have been your friends forever. I received my wedding photos in a hand crafted box by Ashley quickly after the event. Her work has always been beautiful but somehow it continues to become better, more real and extraordinary. I highly recommend Ashley to everyone- for her talent, her passion, her creativity, her professionalism, her kindness and overall amazingness. She will be the one I call when it comes time for the family portrait!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I couldn't be happier with the photos Ashley took of my wedding! She thought of so many creative poses and her demeanor was nothing but professional and kind. Members of my family kept commenting on how nice and talented she and her second shooter, Kristen, both were and, after the pictures were returned to us (which was very quickly), they said they were the nicest wedding photos they had ever seen. I cannot recommend Ashley enough!

Profile Picture Kayla , 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

I could not imagine a better experience with a photographer. Not only does Ashley respond to your messages within the same business day (sometimes within a matter of an hour) and work with your schedule, she genuinely cares about what she does. Ashley came recommended to me by a friend who had modeled for some of her independent projects. She began as a stranger providing a service but by the end of it all I can honestly say I count her as a friend. Ashley and her assistant/second photographer felt like long lost friends at a wedding, helping document my big day rather than a few strangers who were awkwardly documenting the event. And not only that, the end product is outstanding! Her perspective and quality in her photographs is remarkable. She was able to pick up on my style and take photographs that I will always cherish. She will definitely be my photographer for every future photo-op!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

Ashley is an amazing photographer! I was refered to her by my good friend that had worked with her before and had excellent things to say about her. Ashley was a true professional, made us feel comfortable and was in tune with what we wanted and made sure that we got it. She was good with directing the photos but was also open to anything we wanted to try. I couldn't of been any happier with my choice to have her photograph my wedding. She really did a phenominal job of capturing our big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing job. Very professional . can help with handkerchief. Very friendly and willing to work with you. nice pictures too..........................

Profile Picture Joe, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley is awesome! Very talented photographer, we are so happy with both our engagement and wedding photos! I love her for her creativity! Always knows a creative pose/spot. She has an excitement and passion for photography, and it shows in all her images!

Profile Picture Lisanne, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley did a great job for both our wedding and engagement photos! We love her and her work! She was very easy to work with! She's very speedy with getting the photos back of your big day too!
Choose her, and you'll choose right ;)

Profile Picture Kaylie, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley is a very talented and flexible photographer. She has an amazing eye for beautiful photos and does a fantastic job editing as well. We love our engagement and wedding photos so much!

Profile Picture Roshanah, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley is one of the most talented photographers I have ever met. She was absolutely wonderful. She did everything that we wanted and more. She showed up on time and stayed until we were finished. I have a ton of amazing pictures. It's been a year since our wedding and I can still get in touch with here and get questions answered. She is wonderful and I would recomend her to anybody.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/27/13, 1 Review