Aolani Hawaii Reviews

1 User photo

Aolani Hawaii 1

John Jaksa · Getting married on 03/01/2022

100% satisfaction!

Today I received a tungsten ring with blue opal inlay and it is fantastic! A perfect design and fit for a man's hand. It wasn't purchased as a wedding band but rather to match a bracelet I got at Christmas. The service was the best. I only placed the order three days ago and even local deliveries (Tampa Bay) often take longer. Thanks very much.

Sent on 04/29/2019

V · Married on 06/09/2018

We found unique and incredibly beautiful wedding bands. I ordered the wrong size and realizing my mistake, quickly ordered a second set. My email asking how to return the first pair was answered very shortly after being sent. The email exchanges thereafter were professional and a positive addition to the madness of wedding planning. Since the size of the man's band was slightly smaller and still wearable, we decided to keep both. The task of selecting wedding bands was made easy by the customer focus and gorgeous product offered by Aolani.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

Very timely, easy shopping and paying. Great quality and value. Will shop here again

Sent on 03/06/2018

Carolyn · Married on 12/29/2017

We really wanted unique rings for our wedding. These rings are perfect. The purchasing process did involve having to return rings for a different size but everything was handled so easily and professional. You cannot go wrong if you purchase from this company.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Aolani Hawaii 2

Henry · Married on 09/23/2017

I ordered my ring saturday night and got it thursday with regular shipping. I love my ring a lot. Excatly what i ordered.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Lorenzo · Married on 06/20/2017

I was looking for something SPECIAL for my 25th Wedding. Aolani Hawaii gave me the PERFECT set, as well as a small piece of the ISLANDS since we couldn't make that trip a reality this year! AWESOME craftsmanship and fantastic company! HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Terry · Married on 09/25/2016

Beautiful ring. Quick shipping.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Margarita · Married on 04/03/2016

Great experience overall! Quality customer service, almost instantaneous responsiveness, and continuous tracking info and update. Ordered on Wednesday and received on Saturday. Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Leonis · Married on 11/10/2017

3.5

Beautiful rings and excellent customer service!

The rings are beautiful and the customer service is also first-rate! One koa-wood ring was lighter than the other one and we could exchange the ring without any problems to a darker one. We highly recommend Aolani Hawaii, we love the rings. Aloha! :-)

Sent on 11/24/2017

Angela · Married on 05/05/2018

I bought the Abalone Tungsten Ring set. The first set arrive quickly, but the size was just a bit too big. Aolani Hawaii was very accommodating and exchanged the rings for us without hesitation. The new set fits great for both of us and are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/07/2017

1.4
      0.5

Spent almost $200 on a band and literally tarnished before a week of wearing! Contacted customer service and they say silver does this over time! Time! I Have literally worn it not a week and taking it off.. I'm embarrassed to let anyone see it. Dont waste your time or money.. go to a legit jewelry store. Looks like a 25 cent piece from a machine. Actually, that probably would have been better.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Aolani Hawaii's reply:

Aloha,
    In response to the customer's review, we'll present a few facts from our side.

1. We explained to the customer that silver tarnishes over time, even it's not worn. Silver tarnishes with exposure to air alone.
    2. We offered instructions on how to clean the jewelry with a simple homemade solution.
    3. We even offered to replacing it a brand new ring.
    4. Customer took advantage of our discount and FREE shipping and paid $162.45 for two handmade sterling silver rings set, not "$200 on a band" as she claimed.
    5. The rings set was purchased over a month ago, even though the customer claimed she "literally worn it not a week and taking it off..", The rings has been expose to air and other pollutants for more than a month. It's scientific fact that silver will tarnish even it's not worn. Unless it's stored in a air tight container.

The customer seems to have hard time to accept or may not have known that silver jewelry needs care and cleaning from time to time. Silver tarnishes faster in areas with high humidity and air pollution. Chemicals like hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.

We stand by our workmanship and quality, and has been working with over thousand of customers. We always do our best to listen and do our best for our customers' satisfactory.

Mahalo