Anywhere Beauty by Shae Reviews

83 | Chesapeake, VA

83 Reviews for Anywhere Beauty by Shae

Aubrey · Married on 06/11/2011

Shaelynn was a pleasure to work with and was not happy until I was! I would certainly use her again.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Casey · Married on 05/02/2015

Shaelynn and her team were wonderful to work with! The makeup and hair stylist (Amanda and April) were able to look at inspiration pictures and easily recreate the desired looks! They were very friendly and professional, and fun to work with. Shaelynn was very responsive via email from start to finish, and followed up with me after the wedding as well. I would recommend this group to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done for a special occasion!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Alex · Married on 09/13/2014

I used Anywhere Beauty By Shae for my wedding to do both hair and make-up for my wedding party and myself. I was looking for someone who could be accommodating and would not be sticker shock for services.
    I do not wear much make-up and Shaelynn did a great job of giving me the natural look that I wanted. After the initial consultation I also had Shae do my hair and make-up for my engagement photos.
    My wedding took place in Mosely, VA and Shaelynn was gracious enough to come all the way there to the site to do both hair and make-up for those who wanted it. There were six of us who got hair and or make-up done; she was able to get everyone in time for the wedding.
    Shae is very nice and easy to work with. She wants to give you the look that you were going for or imagined.

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 06/15/2019

You Will Feel Stunning With Shaelynn

Shaelynn did hair and makeup for me and hair for my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I knew from my trial that she was amazing, and I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. I loved that Shaelynn did hair and makeup - it meant I did not have to pay for two professionals and two travel costs! Also, she does an AMAZING job. Fast, fun, and produces stunning results. With Shaelynn, there was no way for me not to look beautiful from every angle on my special day, and my bridesmaids loved her as well. They were so excited with their hair looks and couldn't stop raving about her. Book Shaelynn!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Mason · Married on 07/02/2016

Shaelynn did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding in July 2016. She also did my sisters hair and her wedding party in 2014- easy choice for repeat business!! She was amazing!! It was humid and hot for my outdoor wedding and her talent kept my naturally thick and frizzy hair from going nuts. She was willing to work with alterations and feedback, and did her best to make my giant head of hair play the game for my big day. Thanks Shaelynn!!! You were great!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you!

Shaelynn did such a great job for my wedding! She did my hair as well as my mothers 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother and flower girl. She did a great job. She listened to what each of us wanted and tweaked each girl's hairstyle based on whether they were in love with their hairstyles or not. She was very sweet and I instantly felt comfortable with her. She listened to what I needed and made me look fabulous.

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • User5511922 · 2+ years ago

Shae was very professional and kind! She did my bridal hair and makeup. I thought she did a great job with my hair styling, but the makeup not so much. The make up only lasted 2 hours max, enough for the ceremony, but not the reception. I also asked for a natural look like at the trial, and it ended up being too much makeup for my liking.

I would still recommend her of bridal hair, since it was 100% what I wanted and looked exactly like at the trial. Many complimented me on my hair style.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Nalini · Married on 04/25/2015

Shae was great to work with! She was the most responsive of the hair/makeup vendors I contacted, and kept that up throughout the process, encouraging me to use Pinterest to gather ideas and putting together a style based on what I'd pinned. On wedding day, she and her assistant arrived early and remained flexible (and kept to schedule) as we unexpectedly added a few services. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup regularly, I was happy with how natural my look turned out, and got a lot of compliments.

Sent on 05/04/2015