Anywhere Beauty by Shae Reviews

83 | Chesapeake, VA

83 Reviews for Anywhere Beauty by Shae

Erica · Married on 10/18/2014

I absolutely LOVED the services Anywhere Beauty by Shae provided for my special day! I found Shaelynn on weddingwire, e-mailed her about 3 months before my wedding date, and heard back from her within an hour. She was so flexible and accommodating! Although she had another big wedding the same day, she never rushed me and truly made me feel so special. I booked her for a trial hair and make-up session and was so shocked at what she was able to create- she took my vision and truly made it come to life! She gave me tips on skincare and other beauty tips to help me look and feel my best leading up to my wedding. She adjusted her trial end up to make it exactly what I wanted. On the day of my wedding, she worked her magic bright and early in the morning and was so personal and cheerful I seriously felt like she was a friend of mine. She was able to add a last minute mother of the bride hair do in with ease and my mom gushed about what she did to her hair as well! She also worked wonders on a four year old flower girl's hair! My make-up was done by air brush and was so light and beautiful throughout my entire wedding day. I never had a problem with shininess nor did I have to touch anything up. My hair was absolutely beautiful and stayed in place through a windy beach wedding. The little goodie bag she provided was such a sweet touch! Shae is flexible, caring, punctual, a miracle worker, and SO talented! I cannot rave enough about Shae!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2014

I found Shae by googling hair/makeup services after my initial girl fell through. I was worried because of cost but I really wanted my hair/makeup done. When I found Shae, she was incredibly responsive and understood that I was on a budget. She worked with me to make sure she could accommodate what I was looking for in the budget I had. She was absolutely exceptional. I had a few more girls add on to the services day of and she was so professional and did such an amazing job. My hair was beautiful and lasted long into the evening and the makeup definitely stayed in place (no mascara crying). I have a few friends that are getting married soon and I have already suggested they contact Shae. She was truly an incredible hair and makeup stylist and I'm so glad I was able to find her!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2014

Angela did my Mom's, my maid of honor's and my makeup for my wedding day and we all LOVED the results! She was so fun to work with and she got in touch a few days before the wedding to confirm the details and timeline. Angela also showed up early the day of and made sure we loved our look before moving on to the next person.
    I did not meet Shaelynn, but she was very personable and helpful over the phone! I would definitely recommend Anywhere Beauty by Shae to a friend!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Not only did Shaelynn do a beautiful job with the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day, she was open to new ideas and always available for and responsive to questions along the way.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2014

Working with Shae was great, she was very laid-back and cared about making sure she gave me that hairstyle and makeup that I wanted. She was also able to fit in two more hairstyles on top of the six she was already doing at the last minute. And most importantly we all looked awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you Jenni! Congratulations to you and your husband.

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Shae did an amazing Job with hair and makeup for my wedding ! Absolutely gorgeous ! She did 3 mothers, matron of honor, flower girl , and one bridesmaid . Everyone was happy and looked stunning . She did airbrush, eyelash application and hair . I am so happy we went with Shae the pictures turned out great and we looked flawless . I would defiantly hire her again for makeup and or hair .

Sent on 10/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Shaelynn was amazing from start to finish! She responded to emails super quickly and addressed every question I had. I have severe allergies and Shaelynn took the time to research the makeup and check with me to make sure I was comfortable with every product and brand. She took notes and photos at the trial and was able to recreate the look perfectly on my wedding day; it really felt like she was "one of the girls" on the big day. She was calming, professional, and on time. She also did makeup for my mother and 3 bridesmaids.. We all looked amazing! At the end of the night, my makeup still looked fresh and beautiful! I also had a tattoo covered and you would never have known it was there. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist!

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • User4220755 · 2+ years ago

Shaelynn was very professional, quick to respond to emails, and did a great job with my hair and make up for my wedding. During my trial she took time to understand what I wanted and was able to make changes and adjustments to get it just right. On the day of the wedding she was on time and did hair and make up for myself and multiple bridesmaids. She did a great job and I would recommend her!

Sent on 07/02/2014

I have worked with Shae for years on weddings and knew that I wanted her to do the makeup for my own wedding. I am a makeup artist and wanted to do at least part of mine myself but knew that she'd be the right person to step in and take over if I wasn't able to keep my hands steady. She worked her magic on my bridesmaids and replicated complicated smoky eyes and winged eyeliner perfectly. Everyone looked so beautiful and had a great time hanging out with her. She really is the perfect addition to your wedding day preparation!

Sent on 06/18/2014

ROBIN · Married on 06/05/2014

Shaelynn is wonderful, professional, and I could not have been happier with how amazing she made me and my girls look on my big day!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jackie · Married on 05/31/2014

Shaelynn was amazing! She was incredibly responsive to all of my questions, calls, and emails and made my wedding day perfect. So professional and so flexible plus she did an amazing job making my wedding party and I look great.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/08/2014

I was very pleased with everything! Everyone knows the wedding day is an wonderful but crazy day. I already changed my hair after the trial run and was a little nerves to see if I made the right call but I definitely did. I loved the end result! I am grateful and thankful I chose Anywhere Beauty by Shae!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Shaelynn was very professional during the entire process. She accomplished my vision for my wedding day hair. I would recommend her and use her in the future for other events. Great job!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Dawn · Married on 02/25/2014

I was delighted with the service I received. Amazing work done by a professional and friendly person. This service greatly reduced my stress levels. Shae is a lovely person who does wonders in the hair and make up dept. Highly recommend this person to any bride.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Christy · event on: 11/07/2013

Fantastic facial with Shaelynn! She really knows how to take care of her clients!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Tanya · event on: 09/23/2013

Shaelynn really is as great as everyone says here!
    She is very nice, caring and compassionate! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Patricia · Married on 07/20/2013

Shae was very professional and did an amazing job on my hair and make-up even though it was 105 degrees outside.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Kim · Married on 07/13/2013

She made us glow for this special day. Shaelynn did an incredible job!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Megan · Married on 07/13/2013

Shealynn was great to work with she listened to what I wanted and did great work....
    Thanks so much for evetything you did to make my special day the best.....

Sent on 09/18/2013

Cristine · Married on 06/01/2013

SERIOUSLY loved working with Shaelynn. She was honestly fantastic. She was flexible working with me multiple times to do both hair and makeup trials and was so calming during the wedding day, even remembering a comment I made several weeks before that I wanted to do my hair & makeup in a quiet room away from everyone so on the wedding day, she moved all her equipment into a different room to make my request happen. I got so many compliments on my hair (which didn't have a strand out of place 12 hrs later) and my airbrushed makeup held up so wonderfully. She did an excellent job and I would recommend her to everyone and hope to have an occasion to use her again. Fantastic!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Alexis · Married on 03/16/2013

Miss Shae was wonderful! She made me so calm and collected(and as you know, a bride on her wedding day is a bucket of nerves). She listened to everything I had to say and made my vision of what beautiful is come to life with her amazing talent. She's an amazing artist and an awesome woman!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Trina · event on: 12/06/2012

Shaelynn has always been very friendly and very professional, if you are going for something as simple and basic as a facial or something more unpleasant as waxing (smile). Shaelynn has always made me fell welcomed and at ease. I love working with Shaelynn she is one of a kind!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2012

Shaelynn did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. She made my special day amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2012

Shaelynn was prompt and professional. She is easy to talk with and relate with. She guided me in making the correct color decisions for my eye make-up on my wedding day. She had many options for lashes which looked amazing. She gave me her undivided attention and focused on making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I enjoyed having her be apart of my wedding day that I have made additional appointments with her for spa services. She is highly recommended in my book and I would use her for future events.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Shannon · Married on 02/25/2012

I would without a doubt recommend Shae for hair and makeup for any special occasion. She had actually done make-up for my sisters wedding a year before. Naturally she did such an amazing job for my sisters wedding that I knew when it came time for me to get married, I would be contacting her. She is very easy to work with and is able to work magic with hair and make-up. With all the stress leading up to my wedding I had developed some acne that made me very self conscious...but Shae to the rescue. She was able to cover any problems I had and give me a flawless look for my wedding day! She is awesome.

Sent on 09/24/2013