Anywhere Beauty by Shae Reviews

83 | Chesapeake, VA

83 Reviews for Anywhere Beauty by Shae

Caecey · Getting married on 05/23/2020

friendly, professional, beautiful work!

I can't say enough great things about Shae - I got compliments on my bridal hair & makeup all night. Even when I was dancing (perhaps a little too hard) everything stayed in place and looked perfect. She was so great with our 5 year old flower girl too who wasn't too sure about the whole process. Each bridesmaid showed her what she wanted through a picture on the spot, and without hesitation she went to work and delivered! Everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you so much for everything Shae, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to you! :)

Sent on 09/26/2019

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much! You all were so much fun! Looking forward to seeing your pictures from the wedding!

Steph Drzal · Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful!

I can't say enough good things about Shaelynn! Professional, warm, talented. The list could go on and on. I had a picture and some ideas that I took to my trial for the hair style and Shaelynn knocked it out of the park! It got even better the day of my wedding as she had studied the picture and tweeked sm ideas that made the braids even more stunning. The makeup was perfect as well, for me I wanted to be me with a little pop and polish. And I got that ten fold. I had several bridesmaids and my mom use her as well. She was able to create styles that matched each person perfectly. And we were finished with out rush. It was so relaxing and fun.

Her other services are just as great. I had my first facial right before the wedding and have never felt so pampered with a rose petal soft face. I couldn't begin to recommend Shaelynn enough! 6/5 am totally planning on using her in the future for whatever travel beauty needs I have.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day! Please send me some pictures once you get them back:)
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal

Shae is one of the sweetest and most genuine person I've gotten the privilege to work with throughout my wedding journey. I was blessed enough to have been introduced to her by my engagement photographer and even more blessed to have her available to work my wedding day! When she did my engagement hair, she was honestly so easy going and I got along with her so easily. When we did my bridal trials she was so patient to figure out the exact style that I wanted and took the time to work with me through two trials to find that perfect look. and we totally found it!! We perfected the look and I loved that she was able to do her own creative spin on the idea and make it her own, something original! The style was absolutely breath taking and held the entire day! Not to mention she also worked with 6 other girls hair (ALL different textures and lengths!!) and totally knocked their styles out of the park on the day of my wedding. All were unique in their own right and absolutely stunning!

So the important stuff people want to know! She is very reasonably priced, very responsive, very professional, very accommodating, very time efficient and very down to earth! She really took the time to get to know my vision and to get to know me as a person and it made the wedding process so easy and so fun. She really helped to calm my nerves on the big day and made my ladies feel so beautiful for the occasion! I 110% recommend her to anyone and everyone! I can't say enough good things about her and I adore her whole heartedly. She will definitely be someone that I return to in the future!

I've attached some photographs from my engagement photoshoot (by Meghan Lupyan) along with pictures from my wedding day (by Sharon Elizabeth Photography - Assoc. Emily Whited) of my hair and a couple of my girls hair.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Kirstyn

Kirstyn St. Pierre · Married on 10/19/2019

Flexible Schedule

Shae was extremely flexible and was super willing to work with us. I used her services for bridal portraits, as well as day of, and she was very flexible in making the schedule work with the many different people we were coordinating with. She is extremely nice and easy to talk to, as well.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Stacy · Married on 10/05/2019

We loved it!!!!

I called Shae maybe two months before the wedding and I was so happy she was able to help us! She was very responsive to any questions I had and it was very easy to set up a trial with Shae, Mandy, and Destiny. After the trial we all ended up choosing different hairstyles and make-up and that was no problem either! Mandy and Destiny were amazing to work with the day of the wedding. They both made us all look beautiful and also just talked and laughed with us! I would highly recommend using Shae and her team for your special day!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! I'm glad Destiny and Mandy gave you a great experience! Your pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I love Judith's work!
  • Kati

Kati Rogers Johnson · Married on 07/06/2019

Nothing short of amazing!!

Shaelynn was so amazing!! She did exactly what I wanted and made me feel like a princess!! My wedding day was magical and she was such a big part of it!! I had to last minute look for a new stylist and makeup artist and she was all over it! The trial was so great and on the big day I loved what she did even better! I was so worried about my tears messing up my make up for after ceremony pictures and she was flexible to stay after the ceremony to touch me up!! How amazing is that!!

Highly highly recommend her for all you needs!! Thank you Shaelynn for being the best!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan White · Married on 06/01/2019

Anywhere beauty by Shae is the best!

Shae did my hair and my bridesmaids/ mothers hair for my June 1st wedding, she exceeded all of our expectations. It was absolutely beautiful - I received so many compliments. She went above and beyond to make sure not only I was happy but everyone else was too. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! You all were so much fun to work with! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

☺️☺️🤗

Madolyn · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!

We can’t find words to describe how amazingly talent Shae is. She absolutely went above and beyond our expectations. She made my wife and I feel the most beautiful we have ever felt. Our bridesmaids also loved their hair. Shae is greatly priced, so friendly, down to earth, and her passion for what she does shows 110%. Highly recommend her for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you, Melissa and all of your bridal party. 💕💕
    Please stay in touch!

• Sunshine

J · Married on 01/25/2019

I absolutely LOVED working with Shae! She did my hair for a wedding I was in last year and I knew from that moment I wanted her to doll me up for my wedding day. When I didn't like a few things at the trial she was happy to change them for the day of. She's easy to contact, her quality is amazing, and her prices are great! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Thanks again, Shae!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks!! It was great to see you again too .:)

Arri Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

I looked like the goddess I wanted to be!

At my trial with Shae, my face was a canvas and she was like daVinci, mixing colors and matching shades to make me into the natural beauty goddess I wanted to be at my wedding. The trial went well and she has two cute pups! She offers other services for the bride and she can travel to your house and apply magic to other members in your party. She was so accommodating when I said that I had to add more people last minute and when my mom changed her mind the night before about what she wanted. She's super flexible and she drove all the way out to Williamsburg to my house to wave her magic make-up brush! She also gave me an emergency kit and a paper straw!! She remembered my comments about how I try to be environmentally-friendly and she provided me with a straw so that I would make my luscious red drama filled lips alive.
    I'd totally use Shae again! I suck at applying makeup to myself, but she can work wonders. I looked amazing for my wedding! Hire her!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you noticed the paper straw. I had so much fun working with all of you.. and that beautiful Red lipstick. You looked absolutely stunning. :)

Shayna · Married on 10/05/2018

LOVED SHAE. I had 8 hairs and 8 makeups for my wedding. One of my bridesmaids booked her too for her wedding. When I saw Shae again, she remembered me and my wedding! She was on time, she cares, she is honest, she is funny, she helped you stay on schedule (which is great for a stressful bride) and is willing to re-do what you did not like -- which is super hard to find in this type of vendor. Her assistant is also VERY AWESOME. She made us all laugh and she suggests what compliments your face shape, and can also tell you whats not to hot for your face! Something I think is very important to know not only for your wedding day but for everyday makeup too!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! Love all the pictures!!

Leigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Fabulous hair and highly recommend!

Shaelynn styled my hair and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding in September, and did a fantastic job! During my trial, we figured out my hair style, and then she recreated it perfectly for the big day (plus some extra pins/hairspray). For my maids, she made sure that each felt comfortable with their chosen style, and made recommendations for what would look great (and she was right!) She also made sure to not duplicate my hairstyle on anyone else, but made them complementary. Shae was great to work with, relaxed, fun, and professional. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Abel · Married on 08/23/2018

Shae is amazing! She was extremely gentle with my sensitive skin. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leanne · Married on 08/11/2018

Shaelynn was great to work with. We did a trial and full makeup for my wedding. She was attentive to my needs and so professional and friendly. Was some of the best makeup I’ve seen. Highly recommended her!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Rebekah · Married on 07/08/2018

Shaelynn is wonderful! I had an awesome experience working with her! I absolutely loved my hair and make up at my trial and then again at my wedding! She was fun to chat with, super understanding and eager to make sure that I was thrilled with my hair! She helped talk me through the whole process on my wedding day, helped keep me calm, and offered tons of beauty tips throughout the whole process! My bridesmaids were equally happy with their hair and makeup! I would highly recommend her and would use her again any day!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you! I had a great time with ya'll. :)
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Shae did an amazing job at my trial and at the wedding! We had a few last minute changes and she was able to go with the flow and accommodate us. She was very friendly and relaxed and laughed and talked with us the whole time she was doing our hair/ makeup. I went with a vintage style and it turned out beautiful! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I never wear makeup and it looked natural. I even had fake eyelashes but they looked natural too! Definitely worth the money to spend on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

She is the best!! Look no further and put all your worries away!!! Managed a bridal party of 5, me, my mother and grandmother and two flower girls like a champ and we all looked like a million bucks!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ruth · Married on 04/14/2018

Shaelynn was an absolute gem to work with! She was incredibly flexible from the start of the wedding planning process through the day of the wedding. She was very accommodating for myself (the bride) and my maid of honor. I changed my hair style following the trial run and she executed the new hairstyle the day of the wedding perfectly. Because I very rarely wear make-up on a daily basis, I wanted to have the most neutral make-up for my wedding. I was very happy with the minimalist style make-up. She helped me feel beautiful and confident for our wedding. It means a tremendous amount to me that she put in so much effort for my hair and make-up since our pictures and memories will last forever.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 02/24/2018

Shaelynn was absolutely amazing! She did my hair for the wedding as well with my wedding party. She’s such a down to earth, very sweet person, and she does a perfect job!
    My hair stayed all night, as well with my wedding party!
    We got our hair done by 10-12 am and it stayed all through the night! We didn’t have to do any touch ups or anything. Her hairstyles make it look just like a Pinterest hairstyle. (Of course for it to fit your body) but I would recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Thanks!!

I am in love. Shaelynn did an AMAZING job. She met me later in the afternoon for my trial in order to accommodate my work schedule, and she worked wonders on me. I know very little about makeup, and she answered all of my questions and made some great recommendations. She even managed to style my hair, which I typically keep short. When the big day arrived, she got there early and got right to work on my maid of honor. She was able to accommodate some very different skin tones, and was VERY patient with my junior bridesmaid, who can be more than a handful sometimes. She captured the natural look perfectly on everyone, and absolutely nailed the hairstyle I was aiming for. She was constantly upbeat and smiling, super professional, and just an all-around nice person. I had a great time working with her, and I highly recommend her for anybody needing to look beautiful for any reason.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! You looked so pretty!. Your family was so sweet!!

Genevieve · Married on 10/29/2017

5 stars! I recently got married and hired Shae to do the hair and makeup for 10 people (including 2 flower girls) for my wedding. They came to our hotel and immediately got started. Not only were her and her team extremely punctual, efficient and on-schedule, they made everyones hair and makeup look fantastic! As the bride, I was getting compliments on my hair ALL NIGHT. When I first met the photographer at the venue, she said to me "your hair is STUNNING. It looks straight out of Pinterest." One of my bridesmaids said that she wished she could keep her hair like that all the time because it looked fantastic and it held up.

Compared to other hair and makeup artists in the area, her prices are more than reasonable for the amazing job and customer service. My mother was getting a little anxious and not quite happy with the first round of makeup they put on her. Shae and her crew handled the situation in the best way. They were so calm and super nice, they corrected the makeup without hesitation and my mom looked stunning (not to mention she was so happy).

Again, highly recommend Shae. She'll be the first one to say she is not a magician, but I beg to differ :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much!! I had such a great time working with all of you! Congratulations!

Ginny · Married on 10/28/2017

Shaelynn came to my hotel to do makeup for 5 and hair for 6 before my wedding. Everyone looked beautiful and she is great at managing time. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Daria · Married on 10/22/2017

I used Anywhere Beauty by Shae for my hair and makeup services! She provided great service and responded to questions very quickly! I'm not great with anything hair and makeup and helped my somewhat vision of the wedding day come true! My hair and makeup looked amazing and so did the bridesmaid, MOB, and the MOG! I would highly recommend Shae for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Shaelynn did mine, my mom, and bridesmaid's hair and make up for my October wedding in Virginia Beach! We were very thankful she traveled to our hotel so that was one less thing for us to have to worry about. She did a wonderful job on everyone (especially me!) and we all got a lot of compliments. I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look fabulous on their special day!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank so much! Love the pictures too!

Renata · Married on 09/03/2017

It was a pleasure having Shaelynn do all of the Bridal parties hair. Each lady had a unique style that suited our personalities and features. I never saw my sister, the bride, look more beautiful! Her hair looked stunning and the curls held the entire night! All of our hair was picture perfect and we all felt so beautiful!
    Thank you Shaelynn for sharing this special day with us!

Sent on 09/18/2017