Anywhere Beauty by Shae Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Arielle
    Arielle C. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing experience!

My hair looked amazing for my big day!! I'm so grateful for her. She was a pleasure to work with.

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! I really appreciate you taking the time:)
    I'm so glad it all worked out on your big day, and you married the person you love! Thanks again for extending the invitation to your reception. I'm glad I got to see a smile on your face at the end of the day!
    Best wishes ❤ ♥
    Anna H. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing Experience!

Shae was amazing! She helped me bring my vision to life and blew all of my expectations. She was so sweet on my wedding day and trial and helped me look my best. Even in the summer heat, my hair and makeup did not get messed up the entire day. I highly highly recommend and hope to work with her again one day!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to give me a wonderful review! It was so great working with you . You had such a sweet personality and I could see your excitement to marry the person you love!
    Best wishes to you and your new husband!💕💕💕💕
    Nancy Married on 05/28/2022

Beauty be Shae

Shae's experience, talent and exceptional care for her clients is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gabby L. Married on 04/23/2022

An absolute dream!

Shae was not only professional, but was so sweet, kind, and thoughtful! She was amazing in helping us when our wedding was rescheduled a whole year! Come Wedding day Shae, Destiny, and Audra were absolute angels. My bridesmaids and mom all felt comfortable and came out looking beautiful! Thank you Shae for making this day the best!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! We had had a great time with you and your Bridal party. I loved your mom and the support and love she shared with you! I wish you and your new husband the best!❣️
    Aisha S. Married on 11/20/2021

Shae is the best!

Shae is AWESOME! She was prompt with our correspondence and answered all my questions. She truly wanted to get to know me and the look I was going for, for my wedding. I knew what hairstyle I wanted, but am clueless about makeup since I don't wear any and she understood that. We went over styling and makeup together and she made suggestions and educated me in the process. She really listened to me and she delivered! She is professional, courteous, flexible and a talented make up artist. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU HIRE SHAE!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I appreciate you taking the time to write this. It was a pleasure working with you! I wish you and your honey the best! Congratulations!
  • Arielle
    Arielle Married on 09/18/2021

Anywhere by shae

Shae is a sweetheart! She listened to exactly what I wanted to do for my hair and makeup. All the girls were so happy!! Loved working with her!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to give me a review!
    Congratulations to you and your new husband!
    Best wishes💜
  • Angel
    Angel Married on 06/26/2021

Would recommend her!!

Shae did awesome with my make up on my trial and did an amazing job on myself, bridesmaids, and mother on the wedding day. She worked with what we wanted and everything looked beautiful. Even with last minute request she was able to make it happen. I appreciated her patience and talent to make me feel beautiful! Would definitely recommend her and would go back if I needed makeup again!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Please send me pictures when get a chance. Best wishes to you and your husband!
  • KelseyHinkle
    Kelsey H. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Look!

Shae and her assistant did such a wonderful job. My bridesmaids and family looked so gorgeous and my hair/makeup lasted through the night!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I really appreciate it! Also, thanks for posting the pictures. We had so much fun working with you and your Bridal Party! I especially loved your grandmother. She is so special 💗. Best wishes to you and your husband!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience working with Shae!

Shae was super responsive to any questions I had and she did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! She was able to take my ideas and put her own spin on them to make me look fantastic for my wedding. I loved how she and her makeup assistant asked each of my bridesmaids what they wanted to do rather than just repeat the same thing on everyone. My mom was skeptical about getting her hair and makeup done and now she is saving a photo to take to her hairdresser! I am so glad I went with a small business rather than one of the agencies.

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Also thanks for the great pictures that you posted. Destiny and I had a great time working with all of you! Congratulations and Best wishes to you and your husband!
    Megan K. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I’ve never felt more beautiful

Perfect perfect perfect! Shae was such a blessing. Getting married during the pandemic and in such short notice, I was panicking trying to find a good hair/makeup service. Shae was my first choice and I’m so very pleased with the decision. Very good pricing right off the bat. Did the trial hair/makeup and it turned out beautiful. But the day of, blew my mind. She was so very professional and very flexible. She understood exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The wedding day was a bit of a headache right away but she was able to help keep my wits together. She was so kind and I’m very blessed to have her be a part of my big day. I looked so beautiful and amongst everything that went wrong, Shae did her job well and perfectly. Thank you so much so everything!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you soo much for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you! I hope everything worked out with the flowers. Congratulations to you and your husband!
    Kristin S. Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing hair stylist!

Shae is your girl for amazing hairstyles! I have a lot of hair and it’s not always easy for hair stylists to style it and have it stay, but Shae did! My wedding was outside on the beach on a VERY hot and humid day, and my hair didn’t move or get frizzy. She did my sister’s hair and my moms and they were impressed too! She was awesome to work with and had many great pieces of advice to offer!
    Melissa P. Married on 08/05/2020

Wonderful!!!

Shaelynn did makeup and hair for my wedding pictures and she did an amazing job. I am not from the Virginia Beach area and I was recommended to her from my photographer and Shaelynn was very professional and easy to work with. She never had time to do a trial run on my hair or make up and she came to my hotel the day of my photos and did both the exact way I showed her pictures of what I wanted. I would recommend her to anyone who needs these services. Thank you for making me feel beautiful for my beach pictures!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much! It was nice meeting you and Flip!
    Send me me pictures once you get them back! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany H. Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful & Professional

Shaelynn was wonderful from my first inquiry about hair & makeup services to the day of our wedding. I schedule a trial for hair & makeup and from talking with her and the work that she did during the trial I knew I had to book her for our wedding. Since our wedding was during the pandemic the plans were ever-changing but Shaelynn was always in communication. The morning of my wedding, Shaelynn and her assistant arrived (both very friendly it truly felt like we were just hanging out with girlfriends - which made it seem less stress and more enjoyable/memorable!), the ladies set up their hair & makeup tools and went straight to work taking care of the hair and makeup of my (5) bridesmaids and Shaelynn did my hair & makeup. The girls and I looked gorgeous! Not to mention the hair & makeup lasted through a very hot & humid Southeastern Virginia Day. Simply Flawless! Would definitely recommend Shaelynn - not only does a wonderful job but very knowledgable too!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun working with all of you. Even with the crazy covid situation.. lol
    Caecey Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

friendly, professional, beautiful work!

I can't say enough great things about Shae - I got compliments on my bridal hair & makeup all night. Even when I was dancing (perhaps a little too hard) everything stayed in place and looked perfect. She was so great with our 5 year old flower girl too who wasn't too sure about the whole process. Each bridesmaid showed her what she wanted through a picture on the spot, and without hesitation she went to work and delivered! Everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you so much for everything Shae, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to you! :)

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much! You all were so much fun! Looking forward to seeing your pictures from the wedding!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 05/09/2020

Book shaelynn

Shaelynn is a true professional! Her skills are so diverse and offer so much for her clients. When searching for hair and makeup artists I scheduled interviews to find the right match for me. After talking to Shaelynn I was so excited to schedule my trial. The fact that she does both hair and makeup was a huge plus. My trial went amazing and my engagement pictures were flawless! I ended up having a change of heart with my hairstyle I chose for my wedding day and she totally understood and wanted what was best for ME. She wants you to love what you look like and feel your best. I usually wear a natural look and do not wear a lot of makeup; she worked with me to find what best fits my style. My hair and makeup were PERFECT on my wedding day, I even wore my hairstyle the next day. Shaelynn will definitely be my go-to in the future for any beauty need.
    Lydia P. Married on 04/25/2020

Stressed out MOM

Shaelynn was hired early on before COVID-19. We had rescheduled several times. Then decided to cancel, my daughter then informed me, she was getting married in a few days. So needless to say I needed a makeup artist. Shaelynn saved the day with a couple days notice. I'm so happy she was availed to do my daughters make up and mine.
    My daughter felt like a princess and I felt beautiful.

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I was so excited when you called to let me know she was still having her wedding. You two were such a pleasure to work with and I hope to work with you guys again soon. Best wishes to you and your family!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 04/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful hair and makeup experience!!!

Shea and Mandee were absolutely amazing!!! My hair and makeup were perfect for my big day and I couldn’t have done it without them. Shea is so accommodating and friendly! Even though I made some changes last minute, they were no problem. I would recommend anyone in the Hampton Roads area to book their services!!!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad you shared some beautiful pictures with us!
    Best wishes to you and your husband!
    Steph D. Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful!

I can't say enough good things about Shaelynn! Professional, warm, talented. The list could go on and on. I had a picture and some ideas that I took to my trial for the hair style and Shaelynn knocked it out of the park! It got even better the day of my wedding as she had studied the picture and tweeked sm ideas that made the braids even more stunning. The makeup was perfect as well, for me I wanted to be me with a little pop and polish. And I got that ten fold. I had several bridesmaids and my mom use her as well. She was able to create styles that matched each person perfectly. And we were finished with out rush. It was so relaxing and fun.

Her other services are just as great. I had my first facial right before the wedding and have never felt so pampered with a rose petal soft face. I couldn't begin to recommend Shaelynn enough! 6/5 am totally planning on using her in the future for whatever travel beauty needs I have.

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day! Please send me some pictures once you get them back:)
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal

Shae is one of the sweetest and most genuine person I've gotten the privilege to work with throughout my wedding journey. I was blessed enough to have been introduced to her by my engagement photographer and even more blessed to have her available to work my wedding day! When she did my engagement hair, she was honestly so easy going and I got along with her so easily. When we did my bridal trials she was so patient to figure out the exact style that I wanted and took the time to work with me through two trials to find that perfect look. and we totally found it!! We perfected the look and I loved that she was able to do her own creative spin on the idea and make it her own, something original! The style was absolutely breath taking and held the entire day! Not to mention she also worked with 6 other girls hair (ALL different textures and lengths!!) and totally knocked their styles out of the park on the day of my wedding. All were unique in their own right and absolutely stunning!

So the important stuff people want to know! She is very reasonably priced, very responsive, very professional, very accommodating, very time efficient and very down to earth! She really took the time to get to know my vision and to get to know me as a person and it made the wedding process so easy and so fun. She really helped to calm my nerves on the big day and made my ladies feel so beautiful for the occasion! I 110% recommend her to anyone and everyone! I can't say enough good things about her and I adore her whole heartedly. She will definitely be someone that I return to in the future!

I've attached some photographs from my engagement photoshoot (by Meghan Lupyan) along with pictures from my wedding day (by Sharon Elizabeth Photography - Assoc. Emily Whited) of my hair and a couple of my girls hair.
  • Kirstyn
    Kirstyn S. Married on 10/19/2019

Flexible Schedule

Shae was extremely flexible and was super willing to work with us. I used her services for bridal portraits, as well as day of, and she was very flexible in making the schedule work with the many different people we were coordinating with. She is extremely nice and easy to talk to, as well.
    Stacy Married on 10/05/2019

We loved it!!!!

I called Shae maybe two months before the wedding and I was so happy she was able to help us! She was very responsive to any questions I had and it was very easy to set up a trial with Shae, Mandy, and Destiny. After the trial we all ended up choosing different hairstyles and make-up and that was no problem either! Mandy and Destiny were amazing to work with the day of the wedding. They both made us all look beautiful and also just talked and laughed with us! I would highly recommend using Shae and her team for your special day!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! I'm glad Destiny and Mandy gave you a great experience! Your pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I love Judith's work!
  • Kati
    Kati R. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of amazing!!

Shaelynn was so amazing!! She did exactly what I wanted and made me feel like a princess!! My wedding day was magical and she was such a big part of it!! I had to last minute look for a new stylist and makeup artist and she was all over it! The trial was so great and on the big day I loved what she did even better! I was so worried about my tears messing up my make up for after ceremony pictures and she was flexible to stay after the ceremony to touch me up!! How amazing is that!!

Highly highly recommend her for all you needs!! Thank you Shaelynn for being the best!
  • Meghan
    Meghan W. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anywhere beauty by Shae is the best!

Shae did my hair and my bridesmaids/ mothers hair for my June 1st wedding, she exceeded all of our expectations. It was absolutely beautiful - I received so many compliments. She went above and beyond to make sure not only I was happy but everyone else was too. I would recommend her to everyone!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks so much! You all were so much fun to work with! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

☺️☺️🤗
    Madolyn Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!

We can’t find words to describe how amazingly talent Shae is. She absolutely went above and beyond our expectations. She made my wife and I feel the most beautiful we have ever felt. Our bridesmaids also loved their hair. Shae is greatly priced, so friendly, down to earth, and her passion for what she does shows 110%. Highly recommend her for wedding hair and makeup!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you, Melissa and all of your bridal party. 💕💕
    Please stay in touch!

• Sunshine
    J Married on 01/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely LOVED working with Shae! She did my hair for a wedding I was in last year and I knew from that moment I wanted her to doll me up for my wedding day. When I didn't like a few things at the trial she was happy to change them for the day of. She's easy to contact, her quality is amazing, and her prices are great! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Thanks again, Shae!!!

Anywhere Beauty by Shae's reply:

Thanks!! It was great to see you again too .:)
illustration stars