Any Event Linen & Chair Rental Reviews

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 2
Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 3
Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 4

Madison Oneill · Married on 12/11/2018

This Vendor was amazing! i would definately refer a friend , Charlena was great at communicating ! Fast response.

This vendor is great i will for sure use them again for any even i rented the royal throne chair for my baby shower and it was beautiful , i got so many compliments . the team was very professional dropping off the chair and picking up. Charlena was great at communicating the drop off and pick up times. really fast response and very professional. The chair really mad the shower .

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/04/2018

Great Chair Vendor

For my Wedding I used Any Event Linen & Chairs for chair rentals. They were very easy to work with. They are available to help with any accommodations and Charlena was even able to meet with me onsite so that we could visualize what to anticipate on the day of my wedding. They were great to work with and I would recommend them to any and all friends and family.

Tonja · Married on 08/18/2018

It was a complete Joy working with Any Event chair and linen rental. Very professional and excellent customer service provided. I will always reach out and use this company for all future events I coordinate.

Schreese · Married on 08/18/2018

Charlena and her team were great! They arrived on time, set up everything quickly and were very friendly. Our event ended a little early and Charlena came back to pick up the chairs earlier than originally requested. I look forward to working with them again!

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 5

Hailey · Married on 08/18/2018

Love love love them! They are very professional, kind and have amazing items to make your wedding day beautiful.

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 6

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a destination wedding and found it hard to find vendors in the small town we were getting married in! I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and was having trouble finding the proper color table clothes & chivari chairs!! A google search lead me to Any Event Rentals and it made my life so much easier! They were so thorough and helpful! They stayed in touch with me and went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied! They delivered the items and picked them up that day which was so helpful and the delivery team was professional, accommodating, & very pleasant!! Would recommend them to any bride planning their dream wedding!! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 7
    Any Event Linen & Chair Rental 8

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for your review! It was definitely our pleasure working with you. Our team wishes you both a lifetime of love and success!!!

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

I was very impressed with the service i recieved from Any event linen and chair. They were responsive and timely. The chairs were beautiful and added the perfect touch to my wedding. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental's reply:

Catherine, Thank you for your review, it was definitely our pleasure working with you and our team. Our team wishes you both a lifetime of love and success!

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

Their original quote that included delivery, set up and pick up after the event was less than another company in town that did included these services. I’m so happy I went with them and would recommend and use them in the furture!

Vicki · Married on 03/25/2018

Professional, Prompt and Friendly making renting chairs for our son’s first birthday an absolute breeze. I highly recommend! Will definitely rent chairs from Any Event Linen & Chair in the future!

Kamalie · Married on 03/24/2018

I had a great time working with Charlena! She was so accommodating and understanding the first time we met-- the fact that she was willing to answer my dozens of questions with a smile on her face and even help me draw my first draft of my reception set-up sealed the deal. She was willing to meet me at my reception hall with the different linens I was interested in to see what they would look like in person and with my centerpieces. As my numbers fluctuated and grew-- she was able to help me with all my contract edits. I did not have any stress working with her. I highly recommend Any Event Linen & Chair Rental!

Elvia · Married on 12/30/2017

From beginning to end, had such a great experience!

Saray · Married on 12/15/2017

I've used them for two parties and they are always on time and provide excellent service! Their chivari chairs and linen are to die for!

Daria · Married on 12/09/2017

Charlena was a great contact person. Her and her team arrived on time. They were instrumental in making sure our big day went smoothly.

Maria · Married on 12/02/2017

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental was so accommodating with me in my many changes as I planned my 60th Birthday celebration. The ability to offer multiple options, the hands on service, their patience and professionalism exceeded all of my expectation. Thanks AELCR !! One Love

M. · Married on 12/02/2017

A friendly professional company, providing quality service. Absolutely appreciated their patience in my many service changes. Kudos to AELCR ... Thank you for making my event beautiful !

Valerie · Married on 11/18/2017

Definitely, we recommend Any Event Linen & Chair Rental. We preferred beautiful gold-beaded glass chargers for our wedding and a company that would deliver, set-up, and pick-up to save us time. We worked with Charlena, who was very friendly and helpful in assisting us with our rental. 5 stars!

Angie · Married on 11/12/2017

Thank you! Everything was great.

Sabrina · Married on 11/11/2017

My vision for my daughter's sweet 16 came to life with the help of Any Event Linen and Chair Rentals. They took an ordinary looking community room and transforming into a glamorous event!

Sara · Married on 10/07/2017

Because of unexpected cancellation by another company, I had to find items for my party just 3 days before the event. Any Event was responsive, flexible, and really willing to work with me to ensure we were ready for the event! Highly recommend

Alyssa · Married on 07/06/2017

Great experience! Would definitely use again!

• F

Felecia · Married on 06/10/2017

I was not a bride looking forward to my wedding. I first contacted any event linen and chair rental while on my maternity leave from work. I was interested because they were local as I had my wedding in Lakeland, they also had the best prices of five different places that I had checked with they were affordable and fair and didn't try to gouge me with little silly fees. The young lady (Charlena) that worked with me through the process from start to end was nothing short of amazing! She was extremely helpful and patient with me throughout the whole process , I was not the best at answering emails and changed my mind more than a few times but she was attentive and flexible. On my wedding day the team was punctual , set up beautifully, and broke down quickly.I highly...highly recommend Any event linen and chair rental!

Brenna · Married on 03/18/2017

I highly recommend Charlena and her team for anyone in need of linens and chiavari chairs for their events. Charlena was very responsive, helpful, and always a pleasure to speak to. Our request was a last minute one, and she was able to work us into her schedule to help our event be a success. I look forward to working with Any Event Linen & Chair Rental in the future!

Judy · Married on 03/18/2017

We booked Any Event Linen & Chair Rental for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday party. We were amazed with the quality of service we receive and the attention to detail that was displayed. Everything arrived on-time and as expected. The chairs and linens were beautiful. This company exceeded our greatest expectations in service, product and value. Highly recommended.

Steven · Married on 03/04/2017

Extremely helpful, they're willing to go above and beyond.