19 Reviews for M. Antoinette Cakes

I wanted an over-the-top, beautiful cake and chose M. Antoinette Cakes...they came highly recommended. Chef Robert Teddy was very friendly and accommodating. I'm glad I trusted his vision. My cake turned out even better than I had hoped! Everyone was struck by its beauty. The sugar roses looked real and glorious!! And the cake itself was delicious and moist. Hands down the best in town!

Profile Picture Britney, 10/18/14, 1 Review

My sister used M. Antoinette Cakes for her wedding cake which was AMAZING. I
expected nothing less! Chef Teddy outdid himself, from customer service to
the final reveal. I WAS BLOWN AWAY! And it even tasted fab! Love me some
Chef Teddy!!

Profile Picture Shara, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing. Teddy matched the flowers on my cake to flowers in my bouquet effortlessly. I'm so thankful that my husband knew him from business mixers because we would have never found a better artist. Don't even think twice if you're considering M-Antoinette.. It's a no brainer!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. Overall, very impressed.

Profile Picture Meghan, 2/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutley amazing! It was decorated with beautiful pink "glass" sugar flowers. They looked exactly like glass & were completely unique to anything my husband & I had ever seen. Not only was our cake gorgeous, it was DELICIOUS! It was fresh, moist, and by far the best wedding cake I've ever tasted! Thank goodness we eloped, because I'm not sure we would've been willing to share it with guests! In addition to a large cake, I highly suggest a mini cake for just the bride & groom to enjoy later! :-) I can't recommend Marie Antoinette cakes enough! Thank you for highlighting our special day with such a fantastic treat!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing and exceeded our expectations!!!!!!

Profile Picture User2530423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beyond fantastic!! My cake was stunning, delicious, and on time!

Profile Picture June, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I'm just coming back to earth after our fantastic wedding. The main cake and mini cakes were out-of-this-world delicious! Chef Robert Teddy did a fabulous job decorating them, and everyone agreed that they were incredibly beautiful. Having a mini cake on every table that matched the main cake was such a classy touch...it all look so high-impact.

Profile Picture Christy, 3/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Exceptional service, amazing flavors and genius design!!

Profile Picture Jody, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We researched several cake vendors in Las Vegas before mutually deciding on M. Antoinette Cakes. Beyond their professionalism, the thing that really jumped out at us was the artistry. I wanted an original cake not just a repeat of somebody else's. And I wasn't disappointed. It was absolutely unique and gorgeous!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 2/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I chose M. Antoinette Cakes due to their stunning portfolio and their attention to detail. They really made me feel confident that I was going to get something special....and did I ever!! My cake was breathtaking and my guests all wanted to come up to see it. It was an expression of my dress....so gorgeous it made me cry with joy!

Profile Picture Ann, 2/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

M. Antoinette Cakes did an absolute BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding cake! It was just stunning and we loved it! Everyone gave us so many compliments on it and, although we didn't want to cut it, it was delicious! Thanks to them for the great design, attention to detail, and scrumptious cake! We'll definitely be coming back in a year for our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I chose this vendor because a friend of mine was recently married and her cake was the most beautiful thing ever. It tasted just as good as it looked too. I didn't want to copy hers, but wanted something similar. He was wonderful to work with and had so many suggestions that I ended up with a cake better than I had imagined. We also had people lining up for the leftovers so be sure to have take home boxes on hand. My only complaint: the wedding that I had spent so much time planning was upstaged by my cake! Now when I run into people from my wedding, they never ask how we are doing, but comment on the cake!

Profile Picture Cricket, 3/12/11, 1 Review