Anthony Niccoli Photography Reviews

Anthony Niccoli Photography 3
Anthony Niccoli Photography 4

Katrina Palmer · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Anthony was the photographer for a wedding I was in and he was so much fun during that wedding that I knew I had to have him. He is in very high demand so I booked him as soon as I booked my wedding date. We chose the diamond package so we could have two photographers. He has a beautiful catalogue that he sends out to all his clients with TONS of helpful information about engagement pictures, the wedding day, the first look, and so much more! Anthony was amazing at our engagement shoot making sure we were comfortable, relaxed, and having fun. About a month before the wedding Anthony emailed me a questionnaire to fill out with information about shots we wanted, bridal party members names, parents names, etc. to make sure the wedding day went smoothly. On our wedding day Anthony arrived on time, took tons of photos of my dress, shoes, invitation, the rings, etc. He got great shots of the girls and I getting ready and included all the small details, such as me putting on my earrings and my garter and shoes being put on. He was taking photos, but also hanging out with us and making us laugh. We went to War Memorial Park to do the first look even though the weather was threatening rain. We got our first look done before the downpours and then had to pack up real fast and head back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel, he re-arranged the lobby with the help of the groomsmen to make sure we got great photos with the entire bridal party. While at the Canoe Club anytime I asked for one of the photographers to come into the bridal suite to take photos, Anthony was there in seconds! During the reception Anthony brought me and my husband outside (the rain cleared up) a couple times to do nighttime photos. He made sure to ask me throughout the night if there were any specific shots that I wanted and then asked a final time before he left. The second photographer, Eddie, was also amazing. Eddie was with the guys while they got ready at the hotel and was bouncing around the reception taking tons of photos. All the guys said he was very nice and fun to work with as well. What I really loved was that even during all the posed photos, they felt natural and comfortable. I had so many questions for Anthony through the whole process and he always provided me with answers and gave his professional advice when it was needed. Anthony has an awesome and fun personality to help put the entire bridal party (including the bride and groom) at ease. He was more like a friend than a vendor by the end of the wedding planning! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!!!

Anthony was simply amazing at our wedding! Out of all the things my husband and I budgeted/paid for, Anthony's photography was the one thing that was hands down worth every little penny! From start to finish working with him was a breeze. Anthony is creative and funny. He is so honest and stands by his word. Easy to contact and quick to respond. He also returns the finished product promptly and lets you keep EVERY photo...all at a reasonable price! Everyone loved working with him and most of all my husband and I as well as my friends and family were all in complete awe of our wedding photos! Simply Breathtaking!! Anthony is truly a diamond in the rough. We are forever grateful!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Anthony Niccoli Photography 5
    Anthony Niccoli Photography 6
    Anthony Niccoli Photography 7
    Anthony Niccoli Photography 8

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

From our first meeting with Anthony he was was professional, responsive, and honest. He was more than accommodating and went above and beyond the day of our wedding. He is talented and has a creative vision which truly captured our magical wedding. We decided to have Anthony and a second photographer, and they both made my husband and I feel comfortable, confident, and we had so much fun with them. 5 stars and highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/15/2017

Where do I begin!? I've known Anthony since High School, and then all my friends started getting married and mostly ALL of them used Tony for their pictures, and ALL of the pictures were just amazing. So when my time came (finally) I didn't hesitate to call and immediately ask if he had that date available, sure enough he did! I knew I would be booking him, but he still came over to our house showed us all his amazing work and went over packages and prices. I not only booked him for his gorgeous photos, but I also saw how he interacted with people on their day and I knew I wanted someone around that was fun and easy going, and he is totally that guy. He was always extremely prompt to get back to all of my questions and requests. He was on top of everything in advance which totally helped with any stress I had planning a wedding, I didn't have to check in with him for anything he was on top of it! Day of came, and he showed up cool calm and collected just what I needed. He did his thing, made everyone feel comfortable even my awkward self. Himself and a second shooter were with us all day long... getting ready until about 15 min before the night was over. We unfortunately ran out of daylight right after our ceremony(no ones fault, just the time of year), and he checked in with our coordinator at the venue to see if would could possibly come back to shoot some more another time which was so unbelievably thoughtful of him! We are still working that out because of my schedule, but I have no doubt that all the photos that we did get are going to be unbelievable! Thanks Anthony for making our day just fabulous, couldn't of imagined having anyone else there snapping our shots. Anyone looking for an amazing photographer and just all around great guy to have by your side all day I highly recommend Anthony Niccoli Photography. Love, The Meats!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Ali · Married on 05/20/2017

Anthony was amazing to work with, we are so happy we went with him for our wedding (he also did our engagement photos). He is very professional but he also makes it fun. He was there all day from getting ready to the lights coming on at the end of the night. We only have sneak peaks from the wedding right now which I am in love with! I cannot wait to see the rest, I know they will be amazing!! We've already gotten so many compliments on the ones we've seen. He is really good at what he does that during the reception we knew he was flying around getting pictures, snapping candids on the dance floor but you never felt like a photographer was in your face which I thought was huge. He is very responsive and makes sure he knows exactly what you're looking for before the day of so everything goes smoothly and he gets all the shots. He has amazing vision and like I said makes it fun and was a pleasure to have around while getting ready. I cannot say enough good things about him. If you chose him for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot RAVE about Anthony enough!! He was one of the best parts of our day! From engagement photos to the last snap of the night, he was wonderful. So professional, friendly, kind and just awesome! My family and friends couldn't stop telling me how much "they loved our photographer!" He went above and beyond in all aspects and I am so happy we trusted him with such an important part of the day. Do yourself a favor and choose him. You will be so thrilled you did!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

samantha · Married on 06/25/2016

Anthony Niccoli was An amazing photographer that really does more than required! This is his passion and you can tell! He is so talented and he really made the process super stress free and when you're planning a wedding, that's a major bonus! He captured all the most important moments and he was so down to earth and fun to hang out with too! He even gave my husband and I a ride to the reception in his truck! I would recommend him hands down to anyone ! Not only did the pictures come out great, the way he manages taking those pictures was amazing. No stress when booking with Anthony and he is considered one of our friends now ! Really professional yet really down to earth! 5 stars! Oh yeah and I got so many people complimenting my vendor game , nailed it !

Sent on 08/16/2016

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

Anthony is absolutely fabulous! He was the biggest blessing for our wedding. He was so attentive to every detail I wanted and captured every single special moment without me even noticing he was there. We still get compliments on all of our pictures! He made us feel so comfortable and went above and beyond what was expected. Two of my bestfriends are using him for their wedding because they also agree how amazing he was!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Alexis · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthony is by far the most amazing photographer anyone could ask for. He was prompt and professional with all of our communications beforehand. He welcomed our ideas and made sure that he obtained as much information as possible to ensure our wedding day ran smoothly. He was there for us the entire day and didn't miss a shot. Not only is his work incredible, but he was so much fun to have at the wedding. I have been to many weddings recently and the photographers were standard and impassive. Anthony and his second shooter Pedro were far superior, lively, and simply awesome people to have at our wedding! They were discreet when necessary but could also get everyone laughing. Anthony's prices are explicitly displayed on his website so you don't have to wonder what you are getting for your money. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/13/2015

There are not enough good things to say about Anthony and his work! From the very beginning he was professional and very easy to work with. From the engagement photos to the day of the wedding, he always made us feel super comfortable and was more than willing to capture any shots that I asked for. I couldn't be happier with the way my photos came out, even better than I had expected! If you're looking for a fun, down-to-earth, and reasonable photographer, Anthony is your guy!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I used Anthony Niccoli Photography for our wedding in September. Words cannot describe how great he was. The hiring process was as stress free as it comes. He was always readily available for any and every question I had. Our engagement photos were absolutely stunning which made me even more excited for the big day. The day off his professionalism was out of this world and worked so great accommodating our little requests. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely beatiful and can't believe all the little special moments he was able to capture. And last but not least our album is something I have never seen before. His attention to detail makes it like I am reliving the day all over again everytime I look at it.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Allison · Married on 06/12/2015

If you are looking for a photographer that is easy to communicate with, professional, and does EXTREMELY well at his job then THIS IS THE MAN! Anthony was flexible with our requests, reasonably priced, and so much fun to work with. Our wedding day was captured so beautifully, that majority of the photos in our home are from that day. Anthony made the wedding a blast for myself, my husband, and the bridal party while we were getting ready; he helped me remain calm and reassured me constantly how amazing we all looked. I do not have a single complaint about choosing Anthony. Do yourself a favor and meet him! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 09/24/2016

3.5

Anthony did a great job photographing our wedding. From getting ready, to our last dance, he captured every moment that we will have to cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/21/2016