Anovik Reviews

Anovik 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Todesco · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Casual wedding

Alex and Lana were extremely flexible with our 2 day wedding ceremony and reception! We had a non traditional wedding that was fun and casual. They even took pictures of us with all of our farm animals! We were extremely pleased with the quality of our pictures and we were able to see them in less than 1 week! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Anovik 8
    Anovik 9
    Anovik 10
    Anovik 11
  • Vadim

Vadim Loban · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Outstanding

Alex and Lana did a great job taking photos at our wedding day. Showed up on time in the morning they right away knew what to do and what details to take photos of. Signs of professionalism in the first few moments in the morning made me completely worry free about photos. They work in a team of 2 and that’s really nice. I will hire them for my next events I will have to take photos!!
    Thank you guys!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Vita

Vita Nesen · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful Pictures

The pictures came out beautiful. The photographers, Alex & Lana, were so down to earth and easy to work with. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to posing couples as well. If you're in Western MA, they can recommend some beautiful photo locations as well. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Anovik 12
    Anovik 13
    Anovik 14
    Anovik 15

Craig Dols · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Overall Experience!

Having Alex and Lana photograph our wedding couldn't have worked out any more perfect. They both were extremely professional and super-creative with the photos they took. They listened to our needs and wants but also gave great recommendations. The photos we received were even more beautiful than what we had imagined. I would highly recommend working with these two super talented photographers!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Susai · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Alex and Lana made our wedding wonderful! From day one, they were enthusiastic about working with us and had numerous ideas for how to capture our special day. They seamlessly split up to work on the bride's and groom's parties separately and then joined back together to take incredible shots of the whole group. They didn't miss a single moment, even with all the surprises that came up during the day. We couldn't be happier with the final results, and we'd absolutely recommend them to anyone else getting married in the area.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Anovik 16

Amy S · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience!!

We would definitely recommend them. Our pictures came out excellent and the album was gorgeous. The price was on par, if not a little less, than other photographers. We liked that they got the pictures done without being pushy.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/22/2018

Aleksandr and Sveta did an amazing job on my wedding. I truly believe I could not have found better. Sveta came to see the ladies getting ready and she was just a doll, complimenting us up and down making us feel like princesses’! She was so sweet and she had many many ideas on how to pose us. When Aleksandr went to the groom and the rest of the men my husband could not have been more thrilled and impressed with Aleksandr’s personality and level of expertise! My husband doesn’t like taking photos but he said the photographer made him feel so comfortable it was almost like it didn’t matter anymore!

Aleksandr and Sveta are a great choice for you if you want classic, memorable, highly romantic, and WHIMSICAL photos. When we look back on the photo album they had made for us it’s really like I’m reliving my wedding all over again. They painted a wonderful vivid picture through the photos and in my opinion I would think that’s what every couple would want!

The detail shots of the flowers and the rings were exquisite as well. My guests could not have had better things to say about our photographers Aleksandr and Sveta. :)
    They really are your best choice when it comes to photographers in all of New England!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Anovik 24
    Anovik 25
    Anovik 26

Betsy · Married on 07/21/2018

Let’s start by saying that Alex & Lana are AWESOME at what they do! We were SO comfortable with them that it felt like we knew them for years! Highly recomend this couple, they get the best smiles out of you, are professionals, understanding, they even talked us through when we got nervous because it was that time to walk down the isle & Most importantly work as a great team! Our photos are amazing! & our album is everything we wanted! Our special day was captured & Exeted our expectations! There for STOP the search & book them now! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Anovik 27
    Anovik 28
    Anovik 29

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Alex and Lana shot our summer wedding and we could not be happier. One thing that really stands out about these photographers is their style. We loved how bright, fresh and unique their photographs looked. Alex and Lana directed us very smoothly on how to pose for pictures, which was great for people like us who have a hard time in front of the camera. They consistently looked out for our best angles and made sure to incorporate the shots that we requested beforehand. Their outgoing personalities made it fun and entertaining to take pictures on such a stressful and important day. We highly recommend this duo and are looking forward to shooting with them in the future!
    -D&A

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Anovik 30
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 05/19/2018

They did a great job!! Professionalism is what they are!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Anovik 31
    Anovik 32
    Anovik 33
    Anovik 34

Katlyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Alex and Sveta have done all of our photos the past three years....from our surprise wedding proposal, to our yearly Christmas photos, to our amazing wedding. We will ever stray from these two! They take great pride in their work and it truly does show in the photos they create.

My wedding photos are beyond beautiful and I will treasure them forever. Thank you guys!
    Xoxo