Anomalie Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Nada Getting married on 05/31/2022
    This is an amazing company!!!!!! I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding where the bride was wearing an Anomalie dress, and it was ALL the rage! Everyone was talking about how unique and beautiful the dress was, and kept asking the bride or her bridesmaids who made the bride's dress! What a rocking success! Three of my co-bridesmaids are getting married in the next year and also committed to designing their dress and having Anomalie make it. I can't wait to see their creations!!!
  • KG
    Kay Getting married on 03/18/2022

New Bride in Houston!

Just put my deposit down for my wedding dress with Anomalie and I am beyond excited and nervous. Kaitlin helped me create my perfect vision just last week and I've been starry eyed ever since. So far the process has been pretty easy and transparent, of course I'm hoping it'll stay that way throughout the production and delivery phase. Overall it's been a lovely experience. I am so excited to be an Anomalie bride!

Anomalie's reply:

Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride, K! We are so excited to continue working with you to bring your dream to life. Your feedback is valued!
  • Adriana
    Adriana R. Getting married on 02/20/2022

Amazing experience!

I had tried on a few dresses and fell in love with a dress that was wayyyy out of my price range. I decided to try Anomalie to see if they could create something similar. I worked with a stylist and the experience was so fun. Once we ironed out the details for the design, the dress was shipped off to production. That's when the anxiety hit. I knew I was taking a risk but also knew at least I would have time to scramble and find a new dress if things didn't work out. When my dress finally arrived, I was completely enthralled by PURE HAPPINESS (and a HUGE sign of relief) because my dream dress became a reality. It's scary, I'm not going to lie, but I'm so so so happy I took a leap of faith and went with Anomalie. I'll post again with pictures after my wedding :) Gotta keep my baby a surprise. BUT CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW HER OFF!!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Getting married on 02/05/2022

Get Creative!

I love Anomalie! From initial consultation to the delivery of dress, they were a dream to work with. They walked me through the whole process and helped me design a beautiful gown that was completely one of a kind. Each step of the design process was fun, and I loved having the opportunity to pick my fabrics and colors. I was always excited to get status updates from the factory. I especially liked seeing the dress come to life from sketch to final review. Their customer service was also great. They checked in with me at regular intervals to keep me up to date. They also followed up as the wedding date drew closer to make sure I was all set for the big day. I’ve recommended them to friends, family, and even strangers.
    Ashley W. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfect ball gown wedding dress

Went above and beyond! Loved my dress, it was custom and not expensive!!
  • Milly
    Milly G. Married on 10/23/2021

I would recommend Anomalie to any bride!

My whole experience with Anomalie has been so easy and fun! I had a good idea of the basics I wanted in my dress (long lace sleeves, floaty tulle skirt, A-line silhouette), but my stylist Miranda expertly helped me decide more details based on her experience of what will sit best against my skin in the fabrics I chose and her experience designing countless dresses. These details included the best neckline and backline to avoid having to cover my chest or back with illusion mesh, which I wanted to avoid. Miranda also helped me decide how full of a skirt I wanted, the color palette to choose, how to make a tasteful unlined top with hidden cups, whether or not to include pockets, guidance around why I should put some buttons on my dress (which I ended up loving!) and also gave me help with my lace choice. Anytime I had any questions, Miranda got back to me same day. My dress arrived 2 months ahead of schedule, and I have tons of time to get a few small alterations made before my big day next October. I am so impressed with how much my dress looks like my sketch, and I’m absolutely thrilled with how my dress has turned out. I love that nobody will have ever worn a wedding dress exactly like mine before, as I made my Anomalie fully bespoken!
  • Erin
    Erin B. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience!

I had a great experience working with Miranda at Anomalie. I had been looking at wedding dresses on Etsy but I was having trouble finding vendors who were responsive to all of my questions on such an important item. My Anomalie dress cost more than what I was looking at on Etsy, but it was worth it for the security in knowing that I would get the dress I expected. It was really helpful to receive color swatches to test against my skin and see examples of others wearing different combinations of those exact shades and lace patterns. My dress came out just like my sketch. I had a great experience overall!

Photos by Mei Lin Barral Photography (@meilinbarral).
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience!

Everything about my experience was perfect!
  • Katelin
    Katelin Married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous!!

Honestly I couldn't imagine ever getting my wedding dress anywhere else! It was made exactly for me and was everything I've ever dreamed about! Plus only 1100 for my dream dress? Absolutely! I kept mine on all night without any problems because it was perfect for me!
  • Mykell Bowden
    Mykell B. Married on 10/01/2021

New Bride Experience

I just put down my deposit for my dress to be created and I am already so impressed by this company. They are SO friendly and helpful and do everything they can to help the vision of your perfect dress come to life. My design sketch is so beautiful and I know the final product is going to be even better.

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Mykell! We are so thankful you trusted us to bring your dream dress to life and can't wait to see the final product. Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride!
  • Rose
    Rose Married on 10/01/2021

Easy process with an amazing product

I came to find this company after many, many sad searches for black wedding dresses. They had no black at the time, but called me back 2 weeks later letting me know they had just added their first black color fabric and lace to their options. The design consultant quickly made my dreams come true in a sketch and now having my dress here I can't wait to wear it. The quality is amazing! If I had any advice I would say go to a bridal shop or tailor to get the measurements done correctly it is a bit difficult. Otherwise, 110% recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle O. Married on 09/11/2021

Personalized

This company has already impressed me so much with their communication. From picking fabrics, to leaving comments on your inspiration board - they have made every decision in making my dress that much easier. Trying on dresses has been a nightmare for me - especially because I'm 4'11" and have curves. I wanted a simple long-sleeved dress that fit my personality (and my measurements), and it was near impossible to find one in my price range at bridal boutiques. Not only am I going to be a getting my own design put into production but it's actually in my price range! I cannot wait to see my dress completed in four months!
  • Kristy
    Kristy M. Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely stunning dress

I was really picky about my gown and couldn't find anything that met all my qualifications. I ended up figuring out that it would cost me just a smich to buy an imperfect dress and get it altered as it would to just get a custom made dress. That led me to Anomalie and I cannot recommend them enough. They were so easy to work with and the dress was absolutely everything I wanted it to be. I'm so happy I went with them and was able to have my true dream dress. It even had pockets!!
  • Dominique
    Dominique R. Married on 08/28/2021

A magical experience

I had a specific design in my head but where I live they do not offer something like that. I didn’t have time to go to New York or Philadelphia to find my dress. I saw an ad on Facebook and I took the style quiz. I liked the results but to further my design I had to have a call with a stylist. It was a gamble but I took it. I’m so happy I did because I felt like a queen on my wedding day. The best part is that I designed it and there won’t be another one like it. Thank you Anomalie for making my dream wedding dress!
  • Miya
    Miya W. Married on 08/07/2021

I am in love with my dress

I cannot express in words how amazing my experience with Anomalie was. My guests loved my dress for its uniqueness and so did I! As an artist, it was a dream come true to design my own dress and the entire experience and my stylist, Maranda were amazing!
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 08/01/2021

Fantastic customer service

Let me start by saying Tanisha is an absolute gem! She has helped me every step since I first discovered Anomalie and dreamt of a dramatic princess dress, to after COVID hit, our wedding plans changed, and I needed to also change the dress design before moving forward with the process. Designing a dress can be overwhelming, and she has been incredibly patient, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns along the way, and given me the direction and advice that has ultimately landed me my dream dress design! It just went into production, I cannot wait for the result, and will be sure to post photos! Thank you Tanisha!

- Julie
  • Shanelle
    Shanelle Married on 07/31/2021

I loved them.

They made my dream dress and they where amazing to work with.
  • Kimbelry
    Kimbelry K. Married on 07/28/2021

Responsive and attentive

Amazing! They were wonderful to work with and took a lot of care to listen to my thoughts and ideas and help make them into a reality. I am glad that I selected to work with them rather then a dress shop. The woman who took in the sleeves of my dress said that it was better quality then most dress stores she's seen.
  • Robin
    Robin S. Married on 07/10/2021

Upon arrival, I was stunned and amazed with the beauty and quality of my custom gown

I was absolutely amazed and pleasantly stunned when I received my beautiful, fully custom dress. Why? Because there are so many false offers of doing custom dresses from Chinese shops.. So on some level, I wasn't sure what to expect and had some doubts.
    But I have to share the experience and outcome with Anomalie was wonderful. When I received the final resulting beautiful dress, I still had some concern as I started to open the box, and yet it was a beautiful dress of the highest quality of workmanship and fabrics that had been made to my vision and specifications, with the help of a few pics of what I was seeking. It was also built to my exact measurements, which helps to reduce the very very high costs that significant alternations can be incurred in a wedding dress that is not made to custom measurements.

When I received it, I felt like a celebrity opening their custom gown that had been made specifically for them. Even the packaging was very classy and high quality. I had ordered and returned two prior "off the rack" gowns that I had been disappointed in and this dress (for the same price range) far exceeded the quality of those gowns, as well as the presentation of them.
    For the price of one of those gowns that may be worn by hundreds of other brides, I was able to get a truly custom one of quality that compared to designer gowns of much higher cost.

I fully recommend this company! THANK YOU!
  • Bianca
    Bianca Married on 07/04/2021

Best dress experience I've ever had!

I checked out boutiques & struggled to find anything I liked. The few I did like they didn't have a size that fit me so it was hard to see how the dress would look on me. I started shopping online for styles I liked, but they were either too expensive or fell short of what I wanted. I found Anomalie & decided to give them a try with designing a dress. My stylist was super helpful finding aspects from 3 dress I liked & bringing them together, she was so patient & understanding. She did a great job keeping it under our maximum budget, Anomalie worked with affirm so I could do payments, which was great since we were pinching pennies. My dress was a dream come true, it came out better than imagined. Since it worked with measurements I had minimal alterations, $80 total just because I had lost weight! Best decision I could have ever made! Highly, highly recommend! My dress had 3D flowers with a floral lace, the color was Champaign bubbles which was a lovely off white. Sweetheart neckline with a slight plunge, illusion back.
    Megan Married on 07/03/2021

Extremely patient, helpful and their work is top notch

Since I was 15 I've had an idea in my head of how I wanted my wedding dress to look. Anomalie didn't just bring that idea to life they surpassed it. Then when my wedding had to be postponed from 5/1/2020 to 7/3/2021 due to the pandemic they gave me so much advice and recommendations on how to store the dress and ensure it was just as beautiful over a year later as when it arrived at my door.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 06/25/2021

Unique and memorable experience! Loved my dress!

The pandemic lockdowns started right when I needed to start wedding dress shopping and there was no way I could go to a store with my mom and friends. While I was not really looking forward to trying on a ton of dresses since I dislike shopping generally, I was bummed I couldn’t share the experience with my mom.

Enter Anomalie and our stylist Tanisha who invited to mom to our video call to help actually design my wedding dress! She even sent her a fabric box too so that we could look and pick the materials and lace together. What a great and unique experience!

Of course there were moments where I was nervous about my dress. I’m not a designer so what I’d I made something horrible! But Tanisha walked me through the process like the pro she was and gave me so many tips about what works typically and what doesn’t. She also shared pics of similar styles so I wouldn’t be completely clueless! Every time I had a moment of nerves it’s like she instinctively knew and I would get an update from her as the process went along. When I tried on my dress and veil (that I deserved two months ahead of schedule!) I was so thrilled! Thank you for making me feel beautiful and for this unique and memorable experience. I got so many compliments on the dress and shocked surprises when I said I ordered and designed it online!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing and Beautiful

I am so speechless, my dress is perfect!! I had the best designer named Lauren and she eased everyone of my high maintenance moments and spoke to me and with me about the design and what I wanted! We had to change our date to June of 21 because of Covid and seeing my dress which just came this week made the last 2 months of sadness slips to the back of my mind for a brief moment. I was able to zoom with family to showcase dress. The whole process was great, Lauren was my second designer and she just got it and me!!! I thank the entire staff and Leslie V for creating this epic company!!! I posted the try on photos from our zoom unboxing!!!
  • Lauren D
    Lauren Married on 06/19/2021

Incredible!

Anomalie is amazing. Honestly, it brings tears to my eyes with how amazing my dress turned out. They really brought my dream dress to life. After going dress shopping (3 different places) I knew what style I was looking for, but I liked multiple things about a few of the dresses I had tried on. I took pictures to Anomalie and they created my dream dress. I have a family friend who is a seamstress so I went to her to do my measurements and only had to get the dress hemmed a bit when I got it in, so make sure you double check the measurements before submitting. I ordered my dress in April 2020 (during covid) and I received my dress in 2 months! The process is awesome. They send you fabric samples and you have a whole library of lace to choose from. The app was easy to use as well and the bridal team at Anamolie was incredibly responsive, organized, and all the girls I worked with were so friendly! highly recommend Anomalie!!! and they wont break the bank when creating the dress of your dreams!
    Sarah Married on 06/19/2021

Great Experience

I found a dress that I loved, except that I wasn't 100% sold on the lace pattern. I turned to Anomalie to create the same dress, but with different lace. My consultation was fantastic. The consultant seemed to get what I was going for and was extremely thorough. The process actually ended up making me fall more in love with the original dress, so I elected not to move forward, but the experience was great.

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Sarah! While we are sad we weren't able to create your dress, we are so glad you found your absolute dream dress. We hope your wedding day is nothing short of perfect!