Anny Photography Reviews

42 | Rockville, MD

42 Reviews for Anny Photography

Grace · Married on 03/12/2016

Ann was very responsive from the beginning. She is super sweet and after our first meeting, I could just tell she was a person who was delightful to be around. That being said, her photography work is AMAZING. I loved the style of her work and was excited to work with her. On the day of our wedding, she captured all the shots that I had asked her and she made them look beautiful. She also had a second shooter with her to make sure all of our day was perfectly captured. All of my friends and coworkers have told me how my pictures came out to look like something out of a magazine. Having Ann as our photographer was one of the best choices I made for our wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Gi · Married on 06/20/2015

ann is soooo great at capturing the little things. shes really good at making you look amazing. i love all my wedding pictures and happy to say there was no bad picture. cant wait to start framing and hanging the pics. highly recommend anny photography for big events like a wedding and to the little events like family portraits. im sure everyone will love working with ann as much as i do.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Koala · Married on 05/02/2015

We booked Ann to do our engagement and wedding photos after doing a bit of research and she also came as a recommendation from our friend. We narrowed our choices down after looking at the beautiful photos on her website and meeting her in person. We loved her personality, photography talent and style and decided to go with her. It turns out Anny Photography was the best choice!

For our engagement photos, Ann made sure we were well prepared by giving us suggestions on what colors to wear to make our pictures stand out. Since our engagement was around the cherry blossom timeframe, she also updated us on weather conditions and whether there would be cherry blossoms blooming if we wanted to change our shooting location. We decided to try the Newseum in DC and the engagement pictures she took were amazing!

For our wedding in early May 2015, she and her husband made a great team. Ann and her husband worked hard to get the shoots that we wanted with our friends and family. We were surprised with the quality of pictures she and her husband produced. For both the engagement and wedding photoshoots, she was able to get the pictures back to us very quickly. It was also very convenient for us to share with our guests because she would have them online and password protected for privacy too. She is very professional, on time and responsive to e-mails throughout the whole time we worked with her. Also as a surprising touch she gave us small, thoughtful gifts along the way! Thank you Ann for everything!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Joanna · Married on 08/16/2014

Ann was recommended by a friend and I am absolutely thrilled that we worked with her. She and her husband are so sweet and take the most gorgeous pictures! She even sent us little gifts for our engagement and wedding. All of our guests adored the pictures and talked about how they didn't even notice Ann and her husband at the ceremony. In addition to being the most talented photographer I've ever seen, Ann is a beautiful person and the ultimate professional! Plus I couldn't believe how fast we got both our engagement and wedding pictures back!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Ann is a wonderful photographer and businesswoman. From day one she was very responsive, professional, reasonable, and honest. And on the day of the wedding she put us at ease, was subtly everywhere, and took some great shots. I got my pictures back within just a few weeks and they are absolutely gorgeous. Just a pleasure to work with all around!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jason · Married on 04/26/2014

Was a pleasure to work with both Ann and Lam. They made both the engagement session and wedding day comfortable and relaxed!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Erin · event on: 12/14/2013

As long as Anny resides in the DC area I will use her for any and all events. Already I've used her for my engagements photos, I flew her out of the country for my wedding, I used her for my reception, and just recently my company was having a holiday gala at the Gaylord National Harbor. Who did I call to do the photos?...Anny of course.

She's completely adaptable to any venue and situation, she's invisible when she needs to be, she's also a helping hand when extra help is needed. She is sweet, pleasant, and a joy to work with. Her photography skills are flawless. What more could one ask for?

Honestly...she's the bomb.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lauren · event on: 12/08/2013

Our photo shoot with Ann was so fun and easy going. She is extremely professional and has this sweet personality that made my husband and I who are camera-phobic feel completely at ease in front of the camera!!! Although the weather was cold we were all enjoying the shoot so much that it wasn't even an issue. I would highly recommend Annyphotography to all my friends and family because she is so talented and her work is AMAZINGGG!!! :)

Sent on 12/20/2013

Kenny · Married on 10/05/2013

Quality of Service -
    1) "The Shot" - this is based on Anny's "eye" for that amazing shot. Setting up poses, looking for scenic backdrops, executing the shot with right balance of color, focus and detail into fore/backgrounds. She finds the shot. Yes, you can edit later but editing should only be a "touchup" rather than Botox-on-Real-Housewives-Of-Beverly-Hills" type Photoshop recreations that I've seen with other photographers.

2) Moments - Capturing that "moment" is key at special events such as weddings! Especially when you only plan on doing this Once! She's very intimate with the process and involves herself in the event. Ann wants to know what's going on so she's there "when" those "moments" happen! These are scenes that can't be missed and capturing those moments make for a whole lot of fun when you go back into that wedding album years down the road and say "I remember that moment".
    Flexibility -
    Lock her up SOON. After our friends saw our wedding photos, Anny Photography is now their choice to cover their upcoming nuptials, If this is a preview of what's to come, I highly recommend making haste in reserving her talent.

Value -
    Ann never missed a moment and brought those moments to life. Ann took a day where things often times seemed "blurry" with typical wedding festivities and slowed them down for us to view in angles that we just wouldn't be able to appreciate having just "lived" in that moment. From the girls getting ready, the Awe of the first look, Daddy's eyes as he gives his baby girl away, to the Champagne glasses in the air during the toasts; she got it. The post wedding Edits were touched up and really brought the final product to life! We achieved all this without breaking the bank.

Save yourself the time and money. Sit down, talk to her and share your goals with her. She'll get the job done. She's not just our wedding photographer, she'll be with us for all of our future memories..

Sent on 10/30/2013

Erin · Married on 09/07/2013

I've enjoyed every moment of working with Ann. I am a very particular Bride, and I'm very specific when it comes to the quality of the visuals surrounding the wedding. When the wedding day is over all you have left is memories and photos!! Having Ann in my corner is soothing to say the least. God has some serious favor on her and that camera of hers. Ann is professional, sweet, and a pro at capturing the sentiment of any moment. Working with Ann has been one of the highlights of my wedding process! Thank you Ann for timecapsuling this special time in our lives. You're awesome.

If you are on the fence about working for Ann...go for it. I have worked with many photographers, and I keep coming back to Ann. She's worth every penny.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Ann was the most Phenominal photographer! She really caught the Spirit of my Wedding. He Eye is Amazing, and she is really an artist. She was also very discreet, not a distraction... I've been to other weddings where we were struggling to see the ceremony because the photgrapher was blocking, this wasn't the case with her at all. Ann was also very pleasant, and easy to work with. The turn-around time from our event and when we recieved our pictures was quick also.

Sent on 01/15/2013
  • User2984987 · event on: 04/06/2012

Ann was amazing! She shot pics while my husband proposed and I didn't even know she was there, till the end. She caught all of the moment's and was so flexible. Then she put together a slideshow, and it the response was so positive from so many. She told a story through her pictures, and it was amazing. If i were to get engaged again ( glad it's a one time thing though) ) , I'd definitely have her there to capture the moment.. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Priceless!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Jane · Married on 03/31/2012

As a bride, the day of the wedding goes by so fast that you can barely remember the day. However, thank God for Anny,Photography because she was able to capture moments of our wedding that i can look at for the rest of my life. She didn't just take photos, she was able to capture our personality and tailored the photos to fit who we are. We are from Baltimore, and she was able to capture the rugged, historical, and charming personality of the city that we love as well. She also has an amazing team of photographers, everyone commented on how their flow of working together was so smooth and natural. They were great too.

I cannot speak highly enough about her personality. She has a gentle loving spirit, and the blend of her passion for photography and love for people is what makes her photos stand out from others. The children in our wedding had so much fun with her because she allows them to be themselves. It was freezing during our engagement photos, and our wedding day and she never once complained. She smiled the whole time and really warmed our hearts. She went above and beyond our expectations. She even stayed later than the elected time just to capture more parts of our reception. Everyone keeps telling us how gorgeous our photos look, and how it really does show who we are.

What's great about this experience is that we know this wont be the last time we will be seeing her since we will call her for family portraits, birthdays etc. I can't wait!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Richelle · Married on 10/01/2011

Anny Photography was very professional and easy to work with. She answered all of the questions I had and was very patient with me. Our wedding photos came out so beautifully and wish there were more! We were very happy to have worked with her and will hopefully work with her again.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Sophia · Married on 09/10/2011

Ann also did our engagement photos and everything turned out better than perfect! Her creative ideas for photos and the style in which she takes them made the end product priceless! Ann took the time to listen to what we needed on the day of and went beyond to give us great quality photos and an unforgettable experience. Price is competitive and reasonable for the end result, her professionalism and caring attitude is unmatched.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Dante · Married on 06/11/2011

My wife and I had the best day of our lives and Anny. Photography capture it for us to treasure forever! We never felt like there was a photographer "in the way." Each major segment of our wedding and reception was beautiful and accurately photographed. Anny. Photography's post editing also was very good with the different touch ups and filters that were placed on certain shots to really give an immaculate look. I would definitely recommend Anny. Photography to any friend or family member looking for and excellent photographer to capture their day.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Joanne · Married on 03/25/2017

We were looking for a photographer for our wedding. We had a hard time deciding which photographer to use. Couple of our friends mentioned Anny Photography so we thought we would check it out. We sure were glad we did. When we had our meeting with Ann we knew we would use her as our photographer. She was professional yet familiar, friendly and comfortable to talk to. She showed us some sample photos and we liked her style. During the wedding ceremony and reception she was very accommodating, made sure we were on track and on time. We loved the photos that she captured of our special day. I highly recommend her as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/19/2017