Anne's Florals & Gifts Reviews

Anne's Florals & Gifts 4
Anne's Florals & Gifts 5

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved my bouquets!

We chose Anne’s for our wedding flowers and I couldn’t have been happier! I love Darlene, she is very friendly and easy to work with. My bouquets and centerpieces came out better than I even imagined! Also did an amazing job setting up table linens. Everything was just beautiful, I highly recommend her! Already referring 3 of my engaged friends :) thank you!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Darlene did an AMAZING job on our flowers! They were exactly what we wanted and they were very reasonably priced. We got 5 bouquets, 3 corsages, 8 boutineers, flower petals for the flower girl, flowers for the ceremony aisle, and she even threw in a free toss bouquet. I highly recommend her for your wedding day (or any other occasion)!

Anne's Florals & Gifts 6
    Anne's Florals & Gifts 7
    Anne's Florals & Gifts 8
    Sent on 11/02/2018

Tracey · Married on 04/20/2018

We reached out to Anne's Florals & Gifts through our wedding package at the Radisson, NH and were extremely delighted with the service. Darlene was friendly and professional throughout, with an excellent eye for color and detail. The flowers were so beautiful and we couldn't be happier. The cinderella ceiling and romantic backdrop added a truly romantic ambience to the room, highly recommended. Thank you so much Darlene, Tracey & Terence.

Anne's Florals & Gifts 9
    Anne's Florals & Gifts 10
    Anne's Florals & Gifts 11
    Anne's Florals & Gifts 12
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Safiya · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so glad I got the chance to work with Anne's Florals for my wedding! With a 20 person bridal party I was worried about pricing. Luckily Darlene worked out a reasonable budget with me and I was able to achieve the look I dreamed of without going overboard on price! Just a few months before the wedding we realized it was going to be too much to make all the centerpieces myself, so I asked Anne's and they were more than happy to do that for me too! Anne's was responsive, flexible, and extremely caring! Every detail was perfect and I hope I can work with them again! Don't hesitate to book them for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/29/2016

I chose Anne's Florals and gifts on a recommendation from our reception vender. And wow was it perfect. From our consultation, to our review meeting, to receiving the flowers on our wedding day, everything was absolutely wonderful. We also got the cinderella lighting for our reception room- and we were so thankful we ended up getting them. Although they were a little pricey, it truly transformed our room. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Laura · Married on 10/16/2015

Loved working with Anne for my centerpieces and flower arrangements for my wedding! She was so nice and easy to work with. She was always available for me via email or phone if I had any questions. I had a vision for my centerpieces and flowers and with her knowledge and experience she helped me create exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend working with Anne's Florals and Gifts.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kylene · Married on 06/13/2015

Anne is amazing! She's attentive to detail and will give you her profession opinion! She's amazing! She really knows her stuff about different types of flowers!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kalee · Married on 05/23/2015

Bouquets and centerpieces and all flowers were beautiful!

Aubrey · Married on 05/23/2015

Anne was very knowledgeable and professional. Had excellent suggestions and advice.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Fantastic personalized service. The flowers were so beautiful and fresh. Top notch craftsmanship and caring goes into what they
    do.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

Anne was so wonderful to work with. She took the time to fine tune our bouquets to match EXACTLY what I wanted. She paid attention to details even matching the beads in the bouqets to the beads in our earrings. She also helped me special order silk flowers to create my ceterpieces. It was an absoulte pleasure to work with Anne and her staff!

Sent on 02/05/2012

larry · Married on 03/21/2015

I would like thank Anne and staff for there professional attention to detail that I requested from the brides bouquet to all arrangements of the flowers. . Nice job .. you really helped make our day special. ..

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/20/2014

Anne was phenomenal! That's the best word I can come up with to describe her work on our wedding flowers. My husband and I went to her with a specific vision and she just got it. She knew exactly what we wanted and she provided just that. She was very sweet and attentive when we met with her initially, really trying to understand the look and feel that we were going for. Her suggestions were spot-on! Since we had a December wedding, we were going for a rustic, wintery look with our flowers--baby's breath, pine cones, cedar and balsam. She gave us exactly that on the day of our wedding, and then some. I had asked that she do an antique-style glass bottle filled with baby's breath at each table, and she ended up doing three! It looked so beautiful having the three mismatched bottles at each table. I was floored! She was even accommodating when I came to her with some last-minute tweaks to our order. And the price was surprisingly low, which made us extremely happy. I can not recommend this business highly enough! We are so happy with our decision to hire Anne!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Kelley · Married on 09/21/2014

Anne paid such great attention to detail to help me capture the fall theme I was hoping to capture. The flowers were beautiful and we got many comments on how wonderful everything tied in together. Anne was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Kathy · Married on 09/20/2014

From the first meeting we knew Anne was the perfect florist for us. She took the time to take a detailed look my daughter’s Pinterest ideas. She walked us through all the flower choices and showed us samples of the flowers from her store stock. At the end of that first meeting we felt comfortable choosing Anne as our wedding florist.

The flowers picked up all the fall colors that my daughter chose for her wedding. The ceremony was planned for outdoors, but we didn’t know until the last minute if we might have to move the ceremony indoors due to weather. Anne worked with us and created a gazebo arbor that would work for either situation.

The flowers were delivered on time and the girls loved opening their box of flowers. The men’s boutonnieres were exactly as my daughter had imagined them. The colors popped in the photographs and complemented the changing color of the White Mountains in fall.

We loved working with Anne and recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

Excellent! I loved all the bouquets for my wedding. I was able to sit down and discuss what I wanted, see the flowers up close, and pick and choose what I wanted. Everything was perfect and on time the day of.

Brianna · Married on 09/19/2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Anne's Florals and Gifts! I went in not really knowing what I wanted for flowers for my wedding day, and they did a great job at guiding me and helping me pick out the perfect arrangements for my special day. Their ceiling drapery that is also available is gorgeous! It completely tied my reception area together and everyone complimented on it.
    It was a pleasure working with them! Highly recommend!

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2014

I hired Anne for my bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding and couldn't be happier. When she delivered them and opened the box I think I squealed with joy! They were exactly what I was looking for (peonies out of season!) and did not cost me an arm and a leg. I was actually UNDER budget for flowers! They were so pretty and smelled so amazing, and was exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Cindy · Married on 07/11/2014

Anne's helpful and artistic design suggestions resulted in the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces for our daughter's wedding. The flowers used in the bouquets were of obvious high quality and still looked beautiful over a week later. Anne and her staff are an absolute delight to work with and we could not have asked for anything more. We would highly recommend them for any floral needs.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Tiffany · Married on 07/04/2014

Anne is one of a kind! Her flowers are beautiful! She is so thoughtful and careful in her designs and with her planning. I am so happy I chose Anne's and you will be too!

Sent on 07/25/2014

It is easy to see that ANNE POURS HER HEART INTO HER WORK WHILE TRYING TO HELP HER CLIENTS OBTAIN WHAT THEY ARE ENVISIONING. Her floral shop was the only one that I went to that had shelves of various examples to look at when you walked into the "meeting" area. There was an assortment of large and small vases, décor for inside the vases, multiple styles of bouquets, various ideas for flower girls, a large assortment of ribbons for bouquets and corsages, and more!

As a woman who had gotten rather frustrated after visiting florists (the type that think you know everything about flowers, including the various types, colors, and styles of bouquets and arrangements) this meeting room helped ease my tension and renew some creative thoughts. As I shared my ideas, Anne focused on what I was saying, and tried to turn them into a well-composed plan. She gathered samples of flowers I like, as well as others that had colors I wanted, and explained how she could put them together.

When I went to pay off the balance, I asked to see a sample. Unfortunately, that was not what I had envisioned. However, Anne sat with me, my mother and my fiancé to work it out again. She created another sample the following weekend. That sample was GORGEOUS!

With a week to go, my mother and I were disappointed that flowers hadn’t grown well at the ceremony spot. After my mom called, Anne drove right to the venue, took measurements, made a plan, and showed up with the finished product on the wedding day.

Anne treated my day as though it was AS IMPORTANT TO HER AS IT WAS TO ME. Guests kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. The next day, my fiancé and I brought the remaining flowers to neighbors and coworkers. They couldn’t stop talking about them!

I HIGHLY recommend Anne!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Anne's Florals & Gifts's reply:

Dear Jaclyn, I cannot thank you enough for this review. As I read this tears welled up in my eyes...It was my pleasure to work with you, Justin and your mom. I pray and wish that every bride is happy with their wedding day flowers where it should be one of the most amazing days of their life. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day and for making what I love doing fun and so rewarding. Most sincerely, Anne

Dina · Married on 06/14/2014

The flowers and decor was beautiful !!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Marissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Anne did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers!! She was incredibly helpful and maintain communication throughout the entire process. At the last minute, she was even able to supply matching flowers for some of my bridesmaids' hair styles!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Haley · event on: 05/18/2014

Absolutely wonderful service. Flowers are extremely beutiful and Anne's details are on point and perfect in every way!

Sent on 07/18/2014

The time and effort that Anne's Florals and Gifts puts into their works of art is exceptional. We received so many wonderful comments on the arrangements for our centerpieces, Also we rented a backdrop for our ceremony, which was at our venue, that was beautiful, it just help to give the ceremony a focal point and a very special feeling. The other great thing was they delivered it and picked it up after the reception.

Sent on 07/21/2014