Anne Liles Photography Reviews

11 | Southport, NC

11 Reviews for Anne Liles Photography

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Anne is amazing! She met my fiancé, my family, and our family friends at Bald Head Island to photograph engagement photos AND family photos. She is incredibly easy to work with. She made all of us feel at ease and provided great direction for the photos. She did not force any "cheesy" pictures on us, which I appreciated :)
    She spent extra time with us and was SO quick in getting our pictures in an online gallery for us all to view.
    She truly went ABOVE AND BEYOND. Her pictures are stunning and so natural. We are forever grateful and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2016

So fun to work with! Beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Bridget · Married on 10/18/2014

Anne was a true gem to work with this past year. Not only did she capture our surprise engagement and subsequent party in July 2013, she also photographed our welcome party, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception in October 2014. Both my fiancé and I are slightly awkward when it comes to taking posed photos and Anne made us feel completely relaxed, comfortable, and natural. Throughout every event, she managed to capture beautiful stage pictures as well as amazing candid snaps of everything that was happening around us. The entire wedding weekend was a blur and it was amazing to be able to vividly relive the entire celebration through the plethora of images Anne took.

Not only did she make us feel comfortable, we also had a TON of fun and felt like rock stars the entire weekend. She managed to steal us away for a few minutes after the ceremony/before the reception and it was such an amazing time period to calmly take photos with my husband. She managed to keep us laughing the entire time, was incredibly patient during family photos :-), and her eye for scenery, lighting, and positioning is amazing.

I could not have imagined our pictures would turn out so beautifully and I cannot say enough great things about Anne and her work. I still look back at our photos at least once a week and they bring me such happiness and joy. Thank you, Anne, for capturing the most amazing day of our lives in such a magical way!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Anne Liles Photography's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. I loved every minute of your weekend!

Ellen · Married on 08/02/2014

Anne was fabulous. She was totally flexible in working with us to figure out a package that would suit our small wedding. She went above and beyond the role of photographer, and all the guests absolutely loved her. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Sara · Married on 04/17/2010

She was AMAZING to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride for her wedding day. I loved Anne, loved working with her and LOVED the way our photos turned out.

Sent on 05/04/2010

Justin · Married on 10/03/2009

Anne is such a talented photographer! All of our pictures from our engagement, bridal portrait, and our wedding day are priceless! She captured the most different and classic shots. She is so easygoing and a joy to be around. She also photographed my sister's wedding too. I would highly recommend Anne to photograph any special lifetime moment! We are so happy we did!

Sent on 01/22/2010

Emily · Married on 04/14/2009

Anne is wonderful! She made our day truly special. She did a great job of not only capturing the moments as they happened, but also making sure we had the traditional pictures we would have in family photo albums for years to come. She was incredibly laid back and fun. Our wedding album is the envy of all of my friends. The quality of her products is amazing. I recommend her to any newly engaged girl I meet! : )

Sent on 01/21/2010

Monica · Married on 09/08/2007

From our first meeting, throughout the planning and wedding; the experience with Anne as our photographer was unbelievably positive. As a local to Bald Head, she was incredibly helpful and willing to provide vendor recommendations. Most of all, she was flexible, liked by everyone and gave us the pictures we hoped for. I would choose Anne again and again and have definitely recommended her to friends.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Anne Liles Photography's reply:

I still have some of your photos hanging in my gallery – what an incredible day we all had together! Thank you for such a wonderful review

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2007

Anne is amazing. She was wonderful to work with, fun and relaxed, not cheesy at all, and my pictures are amazing. Can't say enough positive things about my experience. It's been over a year now, and I still love looking at all the wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Leah · Married on 05/23/2015

Your wedding photographer is the most important vendor you'll choose. Your wedding pictures allow you to relive the most wonderful day of your life again and again. Anne Liles made my wedding look like it was straight out of a magazine! Her talent and eye to capture the emotions and beauty of the day! She is thoroughly knowledgeable and experienced and a terrific guide through your wedding day! She knew exactly how to coordinate the big group photos of family and the bridal party to make it fun but still get them to cooperate. She also has an eye for the best spots and poses for our husband and wife photos. My friends and family rave about my wedding photos, and say that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen! I couldn't agree more! I would STRONGLY recommend Ann Liles. We will be using her again for our one year anniversary and future family shoots!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kirsten · Married on 10/05/2014

3.5

Such a great energy! Has a great eye for beautiful colors. Very sweet.

Sent on 02/11/2015