Annapolis Photo Booth Reviews

7 | Arnold, MD

7 Reviews for Annapolis Photo Booth

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2012

What an amazing time! Annapolis Photo Booth was such a pleasure to work with. Very easy, friendly, and quick to respond to all of our emails. I booked very last minute for my wedding and everything still went off without a single hitch. Our guests had such a blast in the photo booth and the strips were the perfect keepsake to take home from the wedding. The pictures are priceless. Our memory book is AMAZING and was even put together using our wedding color scheme.

I shopped around for a company to hire and Annapolis Photo Booth had the packages that I felt were the best priced, while still providing top notch product, equipment, and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a photo booth for their event.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2012

This was one of the highlights for all my guests!! Everyone loved it! They had tons of props to choose from, all of which fun and made for great pictures. The staff was friendly, professional, and provided seamless service! The picture quality is really good as well! We highly recommend Annapolis Photo Booth!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

I'm so glad we chose Annapolis Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding. It was a lot of fun for our guests. The bride and groom loved seeing all the photos in their memory guest book--- a thousand times better than the ol' signature guests book. When the reception goes so fast, it'll great to look back and see all the funny antics going on in the photo booth that you missed!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Matt · event on 04/07/2012

We used Annapolis Photo Booth for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday celebration and it was a hit! Even the parents and grandparents used the props and had photos taken. Alex made a header for the photo strips that matched the hot pink, black and zebra theme of the party. It was awesome! Definitely would recommend their services to anyone looking for that extra fun to add to your celebration!!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2011

Annapolis Photo Booth was awesome! The photo booth definitely made reception, our guests just loved it and our memory book is amazing, worth every penny. If you're looking for a fun reception I highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Amy · Married on 06/11/2011

The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! Our guests continue to tell us what fun they had using it and we can definitely tell by looking at the pictures. The album was made nicely and the service was very professional. I highly recommend Annapolis Photo Booth for any special occasion!!

Sent on 07/17/2011

John · event on 01/07/2012

Alex, from Annapolis Photo Booth was great, helpfull and very professional. He understood how 15-16-17 kids can be and was very polite, friendly to the kids, even when the kids were not always that way to him. He was on time, early really, set up his equipment and was ready to go 15 minutes before he was supposed to be done. Thank you very much Alex...John Skinker

Sent on 01/09/2012