Annalise Bridal Boutique Reviews

76 Reviews for Annalise Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Annalise Bridal Boutique 1

Christine · Married on 06/24/2017

I LOVED shopping for my wedding dress here. When we arrived Lindsey had already pulled a few dresses that I had seen through the window that I liked plus several others she thought I might like. She then let us look around and pull whatever else we wanted. The whole experience was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • Addison

Addison · Married on 06/16/2017

I found the dress of my DREAMS last week at Annalise Bridal Boutique, and I could not be more excited to wear it on my wedding day. Lindsey worked with my schedule (and then even working around a schedule change of mine), and I felt so taken care of during my experience from start to finish. Lindsey really listened to my vision for my entire wedding during our consultation and pulled dresses for me that fit the event space, time of year, and my personal taste before I even arrived. After trying on both gowns that she had pulled and ones I selected, I fell in love with one of her choices for me, and we were able to style it to perfection. From being greeting with a smile and champagne, to being left with hugs and an order for a gown that makes me feel beautiful, the whole day was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better gown shopping experience. Thanks Lindsey!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Remy · Married on 06/10/2017

There just can't be a better place to find your wedding gown. Annalise Bridal and Lindsey were SO wonderful and helpful!! The entire experience was AMAZING. When you walk in, you automatically get that bride feeling! The atmosphere was absolutely beautiful, everyone was super professional and fun at the same time, and they had so many great dress options!.. My experience was much more than I ever expected.. & every soon-to-be bride should have that same experience while dress shopping. It was one of the most memorable, exciting, and special days of my life. I sipped on champagne with my sister and mom while trying on 10 different gowns, cried with joy in the dress of my dreams, and never wanted to leave that pretty little place! Thank you Lindsey for your gorgeous creation of a boutique, your outstanding service + taste in dresses, the soft white couch that my mom was obsessed with, for allowing my family(mom) to be wacky, and giving us an experience we will never forget! XOXO

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jasmine · Married on 05/12/2017

Working with Lindsay was such a pleasure! I had been looking for a dress for over a year and a half and was really starting to get discouraged. I ended up in Richmond (from DC) and found a silhouette I loved but that would need some changes. Lindsay was so accommodating and worked with me over the phone and via e-mail to find a fabric and color I that would work and she held the trunk show pricing offer open for me until I was sure I wanted to move forward. All around a great experience and I can't wait to get my dress!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2017

Lindsay and Annalise Bridal were AMAZING!!! I visited them after a long exhausting day and Lindsay was the epitome of kindness and patience. The shop is luxurious and the dresses were all beautiful- she even made time for me to come back the next day after I'd had a chance to go through everything overnight with my mom. You are the only one in the shop and I never felt rushed or pressured at all. I cannot thank Lindsay enough and would strongly recommend you check out Annalise Bridal!!! I can't wait for my dress to arrive!!!

Sent on 04/08/2016

The boutique and dresses are beautiful, Lindsey is wonderful, and the whole experience makes you feel like the most special bride! This was not the only store I visited, but it was certainly my favorite. Lindsey was sweet and very helpful, and she even got on the phone with the designer of my gown during my appointment to confirm some alterations. I would highly recommend Annalise to any bride looking for a beautiful gown and a wonderful bridal experience!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Ang · Married on 04/01/2017

I drove from Virginia Beach, Virginia to visit Annalise Bridal Boutique and it was well worth the 1.5 hour drive! My ladies and I had the BEST TIME with Lindsey and her team. They were very accommodating and knowledgeable about their dresses. Their customer service and patience and honesty says it all. I would totally recommend any future bride to check this boutique out!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2017

Annalise Bridal Boutique is simply the best. Lindsey is wonderful!! I went to two other bridal salons in Richmond then Annalise was our third stop and it was a breath of fresh air! I loved that my family was the only one in shop for our two hour appointment. My only problem at Annalise Bridal Boutique was that I LOVED every single dress?!? It came down to a final two that I really struggled picking between. Lindsey was the one to ask the right questions that helped me decide and commit to the dress of my dreams. Also, don't be intimidated by the prices.. I was a little nervous about that and there were more dresses in my price range than I had anticipated. Thanks again, Lindsey!! :)

Sent on 03/20/2017

Anne · Married on 01/28/2017

Shopping at Annalise Bridal Boutique is an experience I will never forget. Upon entering the store Lindsey was not only warm and friendly, but immensely helpful in the process of finding a wedding dress. She listened to my desires and helped me try on dresses of all styles. I absolutely love that her boutique has an array of selections from gowns to accessories. My bridal party came for the experience and Lindsey and her staff made them feel right at home. By the end of our appointment I had found my dream wedding dress! It was a milestone event that was extremely beautiful because of Lindsey's knowledge, hospitality, and variety of choices in her boutique. I will always be grateful that I am an Annalise bride! I cannot say enough positive things about it, if you want not only a beautiful wedding dress but all around beautiful experience, do yourself a favor and shop at Annalise Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lindsey and Annalise Bridal! Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable about the gowns, designers, and options available at her shop, Lindsey is also so kind and customer focused. She truly wants you to find your dream dress and has the most beautiful gowns to choose from. I came in with no idea what I wanted or what would even look good on me and she helped guide me in the perfect direction. I am so ecstatic about my dress and cannot wait to wear it. Only bridal boutique I needed!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Katie · Married on 12/31/2016

I had the best experience at Annalise Bridal. Lindsey was fantastic and the dresses were beautiful. We weren't rushed or pushed into anything, were able to try on as many dresses as I wanted, and had the whole place to ourselves which made the experience really special. I wouldn't change a thing about the entire trip and am happy I was able to find the perfect dress!

Sent on 07/25/2016

On a snowy, Sunday morning, my family and I went to Annalise Bridal Boutique for my first wedding dress appointment. There was no need to keep any other appointments after visiting here - we had a special morning thanks to Lindsey's kind personality and received the royal treatment. As the bride, I could not have felt more comfortable with Lindsey and there was no question she was "team bride", noting the pros and cons with me about each gown and explaining all of my customization options. Nothing about this appointment was overwhelming, all of the gowns are stunning and you truly feel so special having the boutique all to yourself. I could not have asked for a better memory in this wedding experience. Thank you Lindsey!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

I LOVED my experience here! The day before I went to a shop up in the DC area. The appointment there was just 1 hour and I felt rushed into buying the first dress that I felt somewhat comfortable in. Thank goodness I didn't end up with that one! It was awful!

Lindsey makes you feel as though the entire shop is yours. With her 2 hour appts and her willingness to let you try anything and everything on, it is clear her goal is to make the bride feel great...sale or no sale. I loved her selection, I could have taken any of the dresses!

Keep it up! I'm so excited for the future of your amazing shop!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/01/2016

After visiting many shops looking for a dress, my experience at Annalise was by far the best. I would recommend to anyone not to buy a dress until you've been to Annalise.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2016

The experience at Annalise Bridal Boutique was so amazing compared to other salons in the area. First, I was the only bride in the salon during my appointment which makes the experience so much more enjoyable. Lindsey was absolutely great. She was more interested in my happiness than in her sale. She did not pressure me into a decision, and actually said she loves when brides take their time in making a decision. After visiting Annalise in the morning and another shop in the afternoon I called Lindsey back to see if I could swing back by to try on my favorites again. She was willing to squeeze me in between 2 other appointments, and when I came back I ended up picking a different dress than I expected and Lindsey was so much help in the decision! She asked a seamstress specific questions for me to get a quote for the alterations which helped me in my decision making process. I can't say enough nice things! The entire experience at Annalise Bridal is great and I am so happy that Richmond now has an option like this!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Annalise with Lindsey. The store is absolutely beautiful and she has a gorgeous selection of gowns. Lindsey is so patient and kind and helpful. She picked a perfect selection of gowns for me to try on and gave so much thought and consideration to the process. I never felt rushed or pressured and the entire experience was so pleasant and so much fun! Richmond is so lucky to have this wonderful, lovely boutique. I recommend without reservation!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

I've been to many bridal salons over the past few months. The space at Annalise is gorgeous, the atmosphere welcoming and laid back, and the service was wonderful. I had a good feeling about Annalise when I first discovered it while driving by. Little did I know that I would find my dress there!! Lindsey was so helpful throughout. Lovely people, awesome dress selection, great experience.

Sent on 01/31/2016

I had an amazing dress buying experience - more relaxed and stress free than I could have imagined! Lindsey has a great selection of dresses, you have her full attention, and she is so patient and helpful throughout the process. I would highly recommend Annalise to Richmond brides!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Thank you, Lindsey, for filling your shop with the most beautiful wedding dresses in Richmond! After a seemingly endless day of trying on dress after dress at salon after salon, it only took 10 minutes at Annalise Bridal before I found my dream dress! It was beautiful, covered in soft silky lace, and oh so comfortable! How many brides can say that they LOVED the feel of their dress?! I received so many compliments on the dress because it was so unique and absolutely, stunningly beautiful. But the true sign that it was a beautiful dress is that both my father and husband-to-be cried when they saw me in it. Now that says a lot when those two tough guys tear up! What sets this bridal shop apart from all the others in town is the owner Lindsey. She is just the sweetest woman who genuinely cares about her clients. She is a pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful (and comfy!) wedding dress that will make you feel like the most beautiful bride to ever walk down the aisle.

Sent on 09/14/2016

I had an amazing experience at Annalise Bridal Boutique. Lindsey was so helpful prior to my visit, asking the styles I was interested in and following my Pinterest board. The store is absolutely gorgeous and exactly the type of place where I would have hoped to find my dream dress. My mom, sisters, and I had the boutique to ourselves which made for a very intimate, fun dress shopping experience. Lindsey made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire trying on process. She wasn't pushy and really allowed me to take my time when looking at the dresses and thinking about different options. She was extremely attentive when I had follow-up questions about the dress sizing and ordering process. I was thrilled to ultimately purchase my dress through Annalise. I can't say enough great things about Lindsey Livesay and Annalise Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 11/28/2015

AMAZING bridal boutique! The owner closes the store during your appt so only you have access to every dress in there and she is awesome! Genuinely wants to help you find the best one for you and will do anything to make that happen. I can't wait to go back and just pop in to say hello! 100% recommend!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/21/2016

HOW CAN FINDING A WEDDING DRESS BE SO EASY!? Seriously, it was SO easy at Annalise. It was so relaxing and fun to try on dresses. I thought it would be so stressful to find a dress and I am so glad Annalise was my first stop. Also, the shop is BEAUTIFUL. Lindsey was so knowledgeable about all of the dresses. She knew what the designers would and wouldn't do to make changes if you wanted them. She was so fun and easy to work with. She just let me roam the shop and it was just a great experience. I can't thank her enough for being so wonderful!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/03/2016

5 stars for Annalise Bridal!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Aleshia · Married on 05/06/2017

Lindsey was wonderful to work with when trying to find my perfect wedding dress! I loved the style of her shop and the variety of choices she had. She listened to my concerns about specific dress styles and also noted little things I liked with some of the dresses I tried on. She made the process very relaxing and comfortable. After trying on about 9 different gowns, the last gown she had me put on was this beautiful Anne Barge wedding dress that was absolutely perfect!! Needless to say I found my dress!
    The best thing about the experience in her shop was that she books your appointment for a full 2 hours and during that time you have her and the store to yourself. You don't have to worry about other customers trying dresses on or Lindsey tending to other people in the shop who might need help. I would absolutely recommend any bride to make an appointment at her shop when considering to look for the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Sam · Married on 07/19/2019

Annalise Bridal was the first bridal shop that I visited and my absolute favorite. Everyone was very friendly and helpful in giving full details about the different styles offered, as well as giving suggestions on how to pair different items together. I have recommended them to all of my friends who have recently gotten engaged. The ambiance at Annalise Bridal is very modern, classy and elegant, and they have an amazing selection of wedding dresses.

Sent on 03/25/2018