Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

117 | Frankfort, IL

117 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

Anna was awesome, very polite, professional, prompt and my pictures were absolutely amazing

Sent on 09/25/2014

Michael · Married on 08/31/2014

Anna took great pictures and was a delight to work with. From start to meeting her, to the big day and she got the pictures to us pretty quick. We are getting ready to get some books done and other cool things that she will be helping us with. Top notch! A++++++++ Use her for your wedding you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Sue · Married on 08/16/2014

Anna provided an excellent service. Her photos were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Heather · Married on 08/15/2014

Anna did a beautiful job on taking our pictures. She was very creative and very professional. I will definitely be having her take photos for me in the future. I loved every photo she took. Overall she did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Anna was extremely easy to work with and accommodating. Her work is beautiful. We will be going back to her for family photos and eventually baby picks (she's got a great infant package that my friend bought which is how I found her in the first place).

Sent on 08/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2014

5 stars does not even do Anna justice!! Anna was so wonderful to work with, she really captured every perfect moment we wanted and then some. She took my ideas and her own to make every picture perfect. Our wedding could not have gone any better. We got all out pictures back in less then a week and everyone is still talking about it!!
    Thank you again!'
    Highly recommended

Sent on 08/29/2014

Mindy · Married on 07/12/2014

Anna is the most amazing photographer! Her photos are beautiful. My husband and I feel like photography package we chose was an incredible value. She has a lot of experience photographing weddings. Many of my friends have already commented that when they get married they too will choose Anna as their photographer.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2014

We used Anna for our wedding in June and she did a great job. We were short on time and she made sure we got all the pictures we wanted. She was very organized compared to other photographers I have met. I would highly recommend Anna. I have referred Anna to a few of my friends for their weddings or kids.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

Anna was phenomenal . She was excellent in capturing the perfect moments. She had great ideas ans hour a picture of everyone at our wedding. Everyone complimented on what a great photographer we had and I am so thankful I found Anna Thielen♡

Sent on 07/10/2014

Angie · Married on 06/20/2014

Excellent job !!!! Dennis was so nice & funny! All the guest loved him!

Sent on 07/16/2014

amanda · Married on 06/01/2014

Anna was an amazing photographer. She listened to what we wanted. She took amazing pictures and I couldnt be happier with the turn out. She was affordable and very friendly. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Anna was great she took really unique pictures and was very creative with the pictures she took. Family and friends all commented on how well she did. I would recommend Anna to anyone looking to get pictures taken, She is very easy to get along with and that helped out a lot. Thanks again for the great memories

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 05/23/2014

Anna was very prompt and took all of the pictures we wanted and more! Beautiful pictures!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jill · Married on 05/10/2014

Anna was the best photographer! She was punctual, energetic, and creative! I have used Anna for newborn, engagement, and wedding pictures.. And will be using her again! She captured every moment of our special day and of our huge wedding party!! Thank you Anna!!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Anna is great! We did an engagement session months before our wedding which really helped us getting used to taking pictures together. Anna's pictures are great. I got a compliment from my maid of honor saying that Anna's pictures were the same quality her friend had, but her friend paid $10,000! She got a great picture of my mother-in-law and me right after our ceremony with a look of true excitement and happiness in both of our smiles. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Kim · Married on 02/21/2014

Anna was nothing less than extremely impressive. She was professional and friendly. I feel like I've known her for years. Anna took almost 2,000 pictures for us to choose from! She never let us take a bad picture. I loved that she coached me through the photographs by telling me how to hold my flowers and told me to move them to the left or right a bit for a better picture. She is a perfectionist like myself and it made the pictures beautiful and absolutely perfect! I know if I was photographing a bride, I'd never let her take her posed pictures with a crooked necklace or her head too high or tilted too much and Anna definitely does the same and looks out for your best interest. She does all this while maintaining the bride & grooms own personalities when taking the posed pics! It's very obvious that she takes a lot of pride in her work and it shows in her pictures!! I would, and I have, recommend her to all my family and friends!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Christine · Married on 02/14/2014

Anna was such a wonderful photographer. She is very professional and was a joy to work with. She does amazing quality work for an affordable price. I will make sure to use her again in the future for family photos! Thank you Anna!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Taryn and Zachary · Married on 11/09/2013

Great experience! Anna was able to capture all the Pinterest picture ideas I had in mind for our wedding. My sister ended up having my niece's one year pictures done the next month with Anna!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Tessa · Married on 10/12/2013

Anna was great. She made sure to capture all those moments that I hadn't thought of. We were so happy with our photos and will cherish them for years to come. I would definitely recommend her for any photography needs. She takes beautiful portraits of my friend's kids too!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Dana · Married on 10/11/2013

I absolutely loved Anna! She was such a wonderful photographer and definitely made me and my husband feel very comfortable around her. My husband hates taking pictures but with Anna taking he was fine and not shy at all. I also had my engagement session with her. Anna doesn't usually drive in the city but made the trip with us because she knew how much I love the city and wanted to make the session special for me. Overall, I would recommend Anna. She is a great photographer and is affordable.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Anna was wonderful. She captured so many amazing pictures! The pictures were ready in such a short period of time.

Sent on 02/11/2014

My husband and I used Anna this past summer for our wedding and couldnt have asked for a better photographer. Anna was always prompted with calling us back to answer question, we used alot of her suggestions and is just a great kind person. Anna has great prices which also incudes engagement session. She captured many great moments at our wedding, including one of my favorites (myself doing the worm on the dance floor in my wedding dress). I would and have suggested to many people to use Anna Thielen Photography. I personally cant wait to have children so I can use her again myself.

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2012

Anna knew what shots would make me look beautiful. She captured our wedding of 200 to a tee. I didn't do a video and Anna was able to tell our wedding story through images. I followed her work for years and couldn't wait to have her photograph our special day. Many friends have also booked her for their weddings! We have so many amazing photos from that day up in our home.

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2012

Anna did an amazing job with the photography, she's very friendly and we got some many compliments on our photos :)
    I would recommend her to anyone, I told a co worker about her and anna is actually doing the photography for her daughter's wedding!!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

carissa · Married on 09/21/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about anna..we had a very rainy wedding day and you would never know by looking at pictures, she was so flexible on the wedding day even coming an hour earlier than I had arranged at the last minute. She truly kept evrything on track and made us all feel comfortable, now she photographs our son and family. I highly recommend anna thielen!

Sent on 06/04/2014