Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

101 | Frankfort, IL

101 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

101 Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Anna is a dream to work with! She started with our engagement shoot and the photos were so amazing. She is incredibly flexible and willing to accommodate. We included our kids in our engagement session and the family memories that she created will be enjoyed for a lifetime. I have not gotten my full file back with all my images but she put out a sneak peak of the images the following day and they are so beautiful. She uses the light and surrounding to really frame the photo and has really delivered on such an important date. I also really like that her packages are flexible. I was not looking to get a photo album with my pictures but instead just wanted all the edited files. She has an option to accommodate this unlike many of the large companies that require you buy an album. I will say in my initial meeting she brought along some of her albums and they are truly beautiful for anyone who is looking to buy one. I highly recommend Anna if you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer that delivers high quality photos. When the day is done, all you will have left are your photos and your memories so it is important that you have a photographer that not only meets expectations but exceeds them, Anna does this!

Anna Thielen Photography 1
    Anna Thielen Photography 8
    Anna Thielen Photography 9
    Anna Thielen Photography 10

Jordana · Married on 09/01/2018

Anna is amazing and so affordable! The day after our wedding, Anna had already shared 32 pictures with us! Within 1 week, all our pictures were completed. Anna is kind, polite, and patient as well. We highly recommend Her!

Areli · Married on 08/17/2018

Anna was the photographer for our wedding this summer. The pictures came out amazing. So glad with her work and professionalism.

Lindsey · Married on 08/04/2018

Anna is one of the best out there! She was very flexible with us as far as when and where we wanted pictures taken (our Ceremony was at our church in River Forest and Reception in Joliet). Anna understood the style of pictures we wanted and was great with my husband who HATES having pictures taken.
    When it was all said and done we had a little over 1300 pictures and they weren't a ton of the same shots. She's very good at capturing candid moments, which was exactly what we wanted. I have a lot of friends who have 700 pictures with groups of pictures that are 5 to 6 of the same exact shot, not an issue here! We have so many great pictures we're still trying to narrow down exactly what to put in our album!
    You can't go wrong having Anna as your photographer. You'll be elated with your pictures and stay on a budget!

Brittni · Married on 06/09/2018

Anna is amazing to work with!!! So happy we picked her. Our sneak peek pictures were beautiful and I cannot wait to see them all!
    She was so nice to work with!!! Highly recommend her!!!

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2018

Anna is a wonderful photographer. She is extremely professional and pleasant to work with. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out. She was extremely quick to send us all of our wedding photos on a convenient flash drive. We will cherish our photos forever! Thank you so much Anna!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

Anna does the most amazing photography! I never like pictures of myself and she makes me absolutely love them. Every single bridal party member commented on how fast and efficiently she worked. She made sure she didn't miss one single shot. We will cherish these pictures forever! Thank you so much Anna!

• HappilyEverConforti

Alycia · Married on 11/11/2017

Anna is absolutely amazing to work with!! She went above and beyond at our wedding, and we could not be more thankful for her help in making our day that much more special :) Her work is more than superb, and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Anna Thielen Photography 11
    Anna Thielen Photography 12

Kari · Married on 10/21/2017

Anna was the most wonderful wedding photographer! I was referred to her by a friend whose wedding she had done previously. Due to rainy weather, Anna was SO accommodating and flexible with us when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot. On our wedding day we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Anna was at the correct location and on time! She was so personable with both of our families and our wedding party. She knew all the right shots to take and kept the day moving smoothly! After seeing our wedding pictures, I was thrilled with how they turned out! She caught so many moments that my husband and I weren't even able to see happen during the day. Anna went above and beyond and caught little moments with her camera. Thank you, Anna, SO much for capturing memories that we can hold onto forever! You are a very gifted and special photographer! We were so thankful to have you there on our special day!

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Anna did an amazing job! She was very professional and talented. I highly recommend her!

Taylor-Renee · Married on 10/08/2017

Anna was wonderful. She captured so many amazing moments.

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Anna did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! She is very nice, responsive and easy to work with! She had great ideas of where to take the pictures with different backgrounds and multiple poses with family and bridal party. Anna
    captured the best pictures throughout our day and night and we are so pleased of how the pictures turned out!

Anna Thielen Photography 13

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Anna is amazing! She was recommended by several friends and family members. She was very accommodating and super easy to work with! We got our photos back quickly after our wedding and we're thrilled with how they came out! We have so many great options! I will definitely be recommending her to everyone and I'm looking forward to working with her again in the future!

Shelby · Married on 09/01/2017

Anna was a wonderful choice for our wedding photographer! She was so helpful and responsive to any question or concern we had. She provided so many photos for us, but not too many to be overwhelming. She made sure that our entire wedding party and family participated in each photo and was such a delight to work with. Definitely recommend her to anyone for any photographer needs!

Anna Thielen Photography 14

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so grateful to have had Anna as part of our day! Right from the start Anna was quick to respond to any questions and had our photos edited and back to us in a timely manner. She captured amazing photos of our venue and the entire day. We will cherish our photos forever! We highly recommend Anna to capture those special moments for you.

Lauren & Tomas Ambutas

Cynthia · Married on 06/25/2017

OMG Anna is wonderful!!!!! I booked her for my engagements photo and my wedding which was on June 25, 2017. She is amazing . she made sure our photos came out great. Telling people to remove sunglasses, straighten their necklace , ect. My pictures came out beautiful. She made sure we had some fun pictures as well. I got my pictures back at a resonable time. I highly recommend Anna Thirlen!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

Anna was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She took our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures. Each and every picture turned out amazing! She was quick to respond to any questions, and her turn around time for pictures was even more quick! I highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

I'm so thankful we had Anna capture the moments of our wedding. She is super talented, very thorough and great to work with! The quality of her work is outstanding! We can't thank her enough for taking such great pictures of our special day that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

Anna is an amazing photographer! The day off flows smoothly with her and she got our pictures back to us in a quick turnaround time. I'd highly recommend Anna for any photography needs especially weddings!

• barbiecake88

Jill · Married on 12/17/2016

I'm so grateful we chose Anna Thielen Photography to capture our December 2016 wedding. When booking, my priorities were balancing quality and budget and also working with someone where we were guaranteed to know who our photographer was before the week of our wedding (versus some of the larger photography companies who assign you someone last minute). I was really impressed by Anna's quality of work and down to earth style. Her prices were very reasonable compared to other photographers at her caliber. I'm really grateful Anna offers a complementary engagement session because this was a great way to get to know her before our wedding day.

Leading up to our wedding day, Anna was easy to reach via email and phone to discuss some questions I had leading up to our wedding day. Anna was willing to take a list of "must take photos" that we had, and ensured those all were captured. On the day of the wedding, Anna was so poised, professional, organized and helpful. She was a fount of photo ideas to capture every moment without being intrusive. We had a large 200+ wedding, and she was so patient as we took extended family pictures. I am touched by how kind Anna was to our big crazy families! She was in frequent communication with our parents and wedding party to ensure everything was being captured.

As a December bride, I was nervous about how the weather and limited daylight might affect my picture opportunities. My husband and I decided to do a first look, and Anna beautifully set-up and captured those precious moments. Also, we were fortunate to have some beautiful winter weather that day. As my husband and I were busy visiting and dancing during our reception, Anna pulled us outside at the opportune moment for some nighttime silhouette photos as it was snowing. These photos turned out absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for everything, Anna! I can't wait to receive all of our photos soon!!

Kelsey · Married on 11/26/2016

If you're considering booking Anna as your photographer, stop considering, and book her. She is unbelievable. Anna photographed my husband's three sister's weddings over the last ten years, and he was insistent we hire her. Now, I'm very particular about how I wanted our photos. I didn't want everything to look posed, I wanted to try a few different things, and I wasted a lot of time looking into other photographers. After comparing prices and service, I gave in and chose Anna and now regret waiting so long to do so. She was so accommodating with booking our engagement session, she has such an eye for things, and she will tell you if a single hair is out of place or if your necklace has turned on you. Before the wedding, she learned everyone's names.

Our wedding was 2.5 hours from where Anna lives and this was her first time photographing our venue, which made me very nervous. Not only did Anna come early and explore every nook and cranny of that venue, she was able to see shots that the regular photographers might have missed as she came into it with fresh eyes. Now all of this isn't even the best part. The day after our wedding, 90 of our photos were edited and posted. ONE WEEK LATER all 2000 pictures were done. I know friends who were married 6 months ago that still don't have their pictures back. Her turnaround time is UNBELIEVABLE, and the quality of the photos was not compromised in any way. Anna is a fabulous photographer, is very reasonably priced, very professional, and will not disappoint.

Kristina · Married on 11/05/2016

Anna was recommended to us by a friend, and we could not be happier with our photos from her. She is an incredible photographer who is also affordable, which is very hard to find! She blew us away with our engagement photos, which made us so excited for our wedding photos. Anna made sure we got every single shot that we wanted, and literally all of the photos are absolutely stunning. She was so much fun to work with on our wedding day, is so sweet and accommodating, and you can trust her to get the job done right. She even edited and uploaded some photos when she got home the night of the wedding and posted them for us to see right away! We got our Engagement photos back within days, and all of our wedding photos within 3 weeks. I highly recommend using Anna for your big day!

Tanaz · Married on 10/29/2016

Anna is AMAZING! I informed her I was planning this wedding from a distance and that we wouldn't make an engagement session that she offers in her wedding package. So she offered me extra time and a canvas print!! She was an absolute joy to work with. Very flexible and is amazing at her job. I warned her that my husband is not a picture person but she made it work for him! Loved working with her. I loved that when we were going to the tables to take pictures as we were greeting/saying goodbye to people after getting the picture she would have the next table up and moving into place. Serious about her job and it shows. I'm blown away by the pictures.
    THANK YOU ANNA!!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Anna is amazing. Her work is beautiful and a very fast turn around. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.