Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

117 | Frankfort, IL

117 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

Elizabeth Fitzgerald · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful pictures, dedicated photographer!

Anna is a wonderful photographer. She is responsive and dedicated and her photos are amazing! She allowed me to customize my package and her and her assistant photographer were great to work with!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Hansen · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful!

We absolutely loved having Anna as our photographer. She was extremely easy to work with and definitely took charge which we felt was important! Our pictures turned out perfect and exactly what we imagined.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Ruebe · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Stunning photography

We booked Anna for our wedding, she is a great value for the service she provides. Not only is she an amazing photographer she included free engagement photos with our package. The wedding albums she offers are made in Italy which was exciting to me as an Italian girl. Easy to work with and reliable.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Hodge · Married on 06/10/2020

Not just for the wedding!

Such a wonderful experience! There are many stresses that come with planning a wedding, and Anna made it so that hiring a photographer wasn't one of them. She was so helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. The photography package she offered included our wedding day and our engagement pictures and is extremely affordable compared to others. Not only were the pictures absolutely perfect - we had them within 2 weeks! I will definitely be using Anna for other sessions in the future. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Deanna · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning photos, extremely professional and experienced photographer

Anna photographed our engagement, wedding, and maternity photos, and will now be photographing our family. She takes simply stunning photos and is very professional, flexible and responsive. Anna was great on the wedding day, and made sure everything went smoothly. It took so long to narrow down which photos to choose because they were all gorgeous! Anna is such a sweet person and makes us feel so comfortable when we are getting photographed. We cannot wait to continue having Anna document our growing family!

Sent on 05/03/2020

Anna Thielen Photography's reply:

Thank you Deanna! Loved being there to capture the memories of your wedding day and can't wait to meet your baby girl!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing work!

I had an amazing experience working with Anna. She photographed my wedding this past October and she made everything so easy. She was quick and efficient, making the most of the short amount of time we had to get all the pictures that we wanted. The quality of her work was excellent as well. She optimized different spaces to get a wide range of photographs. I would highly recommend using her for your next event!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Kirsten · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Photos

Our photos are beautiful! Looking back there are a few shots I wish I would’ve thought about but all in all I’m very pleased.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2019

Personable and Caring

Felicia was our photographer for our wedding and she was great! The weather wasn’t in our favor but she made sure we were able to get the pictures we wanted outside (everything was flooded from the night before). She took tons of pictures and tried her best to get all the pictures we requested. There were a few pictures that we wish we would have gotten that were overlooked which really stinks, but overall she was great!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Mary Maiellaro · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly helpful!

Anna is absolutely amazing!!! We had the pleasure of working with her for both our engagement shoot and on the wedding day and she is ON IT! Not only did she send a couple photos literally that night (for both engagement and wedding day) but she edited the remaining photos and got them back to us within 2 weeks! She is very professional and really pays attention to detail! The quality of her photos are superb and I am so glad we found her! We definitely plan on continuing to work with her when we start a family!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Lopez · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome and great to work with

Anna was An amazing photographer she made sure all the pictures I wanted were taking and very professional

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional Wedding Photographer!

Anna Thielen Photography surpassed our expectations. From the moment we signed the contract to the moment we received our stunning wedding album, our experience was nothing but positive.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Casey Cotton · Married on 06/15/2019

Pictures are amazing

Anna did a wonderful job working with me and my husband to get the best photos! I absolutely love my photos! Anna is also a wonderful person to work with and has great ideas for photos! If your looking for a talented photographer I recommend Anna! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Anna!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dana · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect Wedding photos

Anna made wedding planning so much easier! When hiring a photographer I wanted the best of the best so I can be able to look back at my pictures and be amazed every single time. I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures, Anna did an absolutely amazing job. She makes sure every detail is perfect for all of her shots! I plan on using Anna again in the future.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Dana Tonelli · Married on 06/07/2019

Summer Wedding

Anna made wedding planning so much easier! When hiring a photographer I wanted the best of the best so I can be able to look back at my pictures and be amazed every single time. I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures, Anna did an absolutely amazing job. She makes sure every detail is perfect for all of her shots. I plan on using Anna again in the future!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 09/29/2018

Pictures last a lifetime get the best!

Anne knows how to make your photos amazing!
    Her technics show so much more in a photo that only she knows how to capture!! Thanks Anne for the most beautiful family photos we have every had!! Your work is amazing!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Anna is a dream to work with! She started with our engagement shoot and the photos were so amazing. She is incredibly flexible and willing to accommodate. We included our kids in our engagement session and the family memories that she created will be enjoyed for a lifetime. I have not gotten my full file back with all my images but she put out a sneak peak of the images the following day and they are so beautiful. She uses the light and surrounding to really frame the photo and has really delivered on such an important date. I also really like that her packages are flexible. I was not looking to get a photo album with my pictures but instead just wanted all the edited files. She has an option to accommodate this unlike many of the large companies that require you buy an album. I will say in my initial meeting she brought along some of her albums and they are truly beautiful for anyone who is looking to buy one. I highly recommend Anna if you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer that delivers high quality photos. When the day is done, all you will have left are your photos and your memories so it is important that you have a photographer that not only meets expectations but exceeds them, Anna does this!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jordana · Married on 09/01/2018

Anna is amazing and so affordable! The day after our wedding, Anna had already shared 32 pictures with us! Within 1 week, all our pictures were completed. Anna is kind, polite, and patient as well. We highly recommend Her!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Areli · Married on 08/17/2018

Anna was the photographer for our wedding this summer. The pictures came out amazing. So glad with her work and professionalism.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/04/2018

Anna is one of the best out there! She was very flexible with us as far as when and where we wanted pictures taken (our Ceremony was at our church in River Forest and Reception in Joliet). Anna understood the style of pictures we wanted and was great with my husband who HATES having pictures taken.
    When it was all said and done we had a little over 1300 pictures and they weren't a ton of the same shots. She's very good at capturing candid moments, which was exactly what we wanted. I have a lot of friends who have 700 pictures with groups of pictures that are 5 to 6 of the same exact shot, not an issue here! We have so many great pictures we're still trying to narrow down exactly what to put in our album!
    You can't go wrong having Anna as your photographer. You'll be elated with your pictures and stay on a budget!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Brittni · Married on 06/09/2018

Anna is amazing to work with!!! So happy we picked her. Our sneak peek pictures were beautiful and I cannot wait to see them all!
    She was so nice to work with!!! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2018

Anna is a wonderful photographer. She is extremely professional and pleasant to work with. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out. She was extremely quick to send us all of our wedding photos on a convenient flash drive. We will cherish our photos forever! Thank you so much Anna!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

Anna does the most amazing photography! I never like pictures of myself and she makes me absolutely love them. Every single bridal party member commented on how fast and efficiently she worked. She made sure she didn't miss one single shot. We will cherish these pictures forever! Thank you so much Anna!

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • HappilyEverConforti

Alycia · Married on 11/11/2017

Anna is absolutely amazing to work with!! She went above and beyond at our wedding, and we could not be more thankful for her help in making our day that much more special :) Her work is more than superb, and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kari · Married on 10/21/2017

Anna was the most wonderful wedding photographer! I was referred to her by a friend whose wedding she had done previously. Due to rainy weather, Anna was SO accommodating and flexible with us when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot. On our wedding day we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Anna was at the correct location and on time! She was so personable with both of our families and our wedding party. She knew all the right shots to take and kept the day moving smoothly! After seeing our wedding pictures, I was thrilled with how they turned out! She caught so many moments that my husband and I weren't even able to see happen during the day. Anna went above and beyond and caught little moments with her camera. Thank you, Anna, SO much for capturing memories that we can hold onto forever! You are a very gifted and special photographer! We were so thankful to have you there on our special day!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Anna did an amazing job! She was very professional and talented. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2017