Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Kaity
    Kaity S. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Our Perfect Fit

We hired Anna off a recommendation from my cousin. Anna was amazing! She got every picture that I would've of wanted. We would highly recommend her!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin R. Married on 09/18/2021

Stunning photography

We booked Anna for our wedding, she is a great value for the service she provides. Not only is she an amazing photographer she included free engagement photos with our package. The wedding albums she offers are made in Italy which was exciting to me as an Italian girl. Easy to work with and reliable.
    Teresa Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing!

Anna is an outstanding photographer! First she worked with us when we needed to reschedule our wedding 3 times and was so nice throughout the whole process. She also travelled all around the city with us to take the most perfect engagement photos! Our wedding photos are absolutely perfect we can't even decide which ones to hang! Anna was able to efficiently take photos of all of our family members, had us do different photos/poses, and got some perfect candid photos of us. All of our photos are stunning from engagement to wedding and the editing is perfect. We would absolutely recommend Anna to anyone and everyone!

Anna Thielen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa! Your wedding day was beautiful and I loved being part of your special day.
    Jonathan B. Married on 05/11/2021

Highly Recommend!

If you are thinking about hiring Anna Thielen Photography, DO IT!

My husband and I's original destination wedding plans got cancelled due to COVID. We got married in an intimate ceremony with our immediate families only and planned a large celebrate (about 175 people in attendance) in six weeks when everything started opening up. Anna was so quick to reply and although we hired her last minute, it felt like I had known her for years!

The photographer from the event, Felicia, called me multiple times before the party to make sure she had a list of all the specific shots we wanted to make sure to get. She made getting all the people together for the different photos look easy!

Most importantly, the photos came back extremely fast. It was soooo fun looking at all the photos from the church blessing, to the action shots on the dance floor. I cannot say enough, hire them, you will not be disappointed!
    Elizabeth F. Married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful pictures, dedicated photographer!

Anna is a wonderful photographer. She is responsive and dedicated and her photos are amazing! She allowed me to customize my package and her and her assistant photographer were great to work with!
  • Cathy
    Cathy H. Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful!

We absolutely loved having Anna as our photographer. She was extremely easy to work with and definitely took charge which we felt was important! Our pictures turned out perfect and exactly what we imagined.
    Lauren M. Married on 09/26/2020

9/26/20 wedding

We got Anna's associate photographer, Abby and she was awesome! Our picture turned out beautiful. We also had Anna for.our engagement photos and they are simply gorgeous!!
    Bri S. Married on 09/26/2020

A wonderful experience!

Anna did such an amazing job being my photographer for my wedding!she also did my engagement pictures as well. Due to covid I had to make some changes to my wedding and Anna was very accommodating and understanding. She was able to give me a sneak peak of some photos the day after my wedding! She also was able to get the rest of all my photos to me within just a couple weeks! They all turned out so beautiful! I loved all of my pictures ! Anna was very professional, talented, friendly, understanding, and fun to work with. She was able to capture all of the photos I wanted plus many more creative shots as well. I cannot wait to work with her again in the future! I definitely recommend her to capture your wedding day and as a photographer for any events you have in your future!

Anna Thielen Photography's reply:

Thank you Bri - I absolutely loved being part of your wedding day. You were a stunning bride and the wedding was perfect! Could not have asked for a more perfect day!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 09/06/2020

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Anna is the best! She is extremely nice and very punctual and professional. My sister in law recommended her because she used her for her wedding and we were blown away with how amazing everything looked! Wouldn't go with anyone else either! Her prices are VERY reasonable better then most photographers
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful Photos! Lovely to work with!

Anna was wonderful to work with and did not waiver in being helpful through trying to navigate a COVID wedding situation. I couldn’t be happier.
    Sarah P. Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely beautiful photos!!

Anna was absolutely fantastic from the first consultation to getting us our completed photo thumb drive. Our pictures turned out better than I could have expected. Anna was very helpful on our wedding day and got some of the best shots we never even thought of. Highly recommend.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/13/2020

So happy we found Anna!

Due to Covid, we had to come up with a plan B on everything, including photographer and I am so happy I found Anna Thielen! She was so friendly, responsive, and captured everything important to us on our wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to be around, even my family and friends had the nicest things to say about her! My husband and I are so grateful to have had Anna as our photographer. Highly recommend!

Anna Thielen Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure photographing your wedding day Lauren. Thank you for choosing me to capture all the memories of you special day!
    Amber L. Married on 05/02/2020

Excellent service

Anna provided awesome photography service for our wedding. Our big wedding got postponed due to Covid and Anna was SO accomodating, helpful and just made us feel at ease during an extra stressful time due to the unpredictability of this year. She was very professional from day one, but was also warm and personable. She got us our finalized pictures unbelievably fast and they turned out better than I could have imagined (my husband and I are not the best picture people) she captured both our small wedding and our big reception beautifully it’s hard to pick which photos are our favorite. We love them all! It was such a reasonable cost for the quality and variety of the photos. We would highly recommend Anna for your wedding!

Anna Thielen Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to capture the memories of your special day. Your wedding day was beautiful!
  • Deanna Lichtenstein
    Deanna Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning photos, extremely professional and experienced photographer

Anna photographed our engagement, wedding, and maternity photos, and will now be photographing our family. She takes simply stunning photos and is very professional, flexible and responsive. Anna was great on the wedding day, and made sure everything went smoothly. It took so long to narrow down which photos to choose because they were all gorgeous! Anna is such a sweet person and makes us feel so comfortable when we are getting photographed. We cannot wait to continue having Anna document our growing family!

Anna Thielen Photography's reply:

Thank you Deanna! Loved being there to capture the memories of your wedding day and can't wait to meet your baby girl!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 10/18/2019

Not just for the wedding!

Such a wonderful experience! There are many stresses that come with planning a wedding, and Anna made it so that hiring a photographer wasn't one of them. She was so helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. The photography package she offered included our wedding day and our engagement pictures and is extremely affordable compared to others. Not only were the pictures absolutely perfect - we had them within 2 weeks! I will definitely be using Anna for other sessions in the future. You will NOT be disappointed!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing work!

I had an amazing experience working with Anna. She photographed my wedding this past October and she made everything so easy. She was quick and efficient, making the most of the short amount of time we had to get all the pictures that we wanted. The quality of her work was excellent as well. She optimized different spaces to get a wide range of photographs. I would highly recommend using her for your next event!
    Kirsten Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Photos

Our photos are beautiful! Looking back there are a few shots I wish I would’ve thought about but all in all I’m very pleased.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/28/2019

Personable and Caring

Felicia was our photographer for our wedding and she was great! The weather wasn’t in our favor but she made sure we were able to get the pictures we wanted outside (everything was flooded from the night before). She took tons of pictures and tried her best to get all the pictures we requested. There were a few pictures that we wish we would have gotten that were overlooked which really stinks, but overall she was great!
    Mary M. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly helpful!

Anna is absolutely amazing!!! We had the pleasure of working with her for both our engagement shoot and on the wedding day and she is ON IT! Not only did she send a couple photos literally that night (for both engagement and wedding day) but she edited the remaining photos and got them back to us within 2 weeks! She is very professional and really pays attention to detail! The quality of her photos are superb and I am so glad we found her! We definitely plan on continuing to work with her when we start a family!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome and great to work with

Anna was An amazing photographer she made sure all the pictures I wanted were taking and very professional
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional Wedding Photographer!

Anna Thielen Photography surpassed our expectations. From the moment we signed the contract to the moment we received our stunning wedding album, our experience was nothing but positive.
    Casey C. Married on 06/15/2019

Pictures are amazing

Anna did a wonderful job working with me and my husband to get the best photos! I absolutely love my photos! Anna is also a wonderful person to work with and has great ideas for photos! If your looking for a talented photographer I recommend Anna! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Anna!
    Dana Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect Wedding photos

Anna made wedding planning so much easier! When hiring a photographer I wanted the best of the best so I can be able to look back at my pictures and be amazed every single time. I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures, Anna did an absolutely amazing job. She makes sure every detail is perfect for all of her shots! I plan on using Anna again in the future.
    Dana T. Married on 06/07/2019

Summer Wedding

Anna made wedding planning so much easier! When hiring a photographer I wanted the best of the best so I can be able to look back at my pictures and be amazed every single time. I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures, Anna did an absolutely amazing job. She makes sure every detail is perfect for all of her shots. I plan on using Anna again in the future!
  • Terri
    Terri Married on 09/29/2018

Pictures last a lifetime get the best!

Anne knows how to make your photos amazing!
    Her technics show so much more in a photo that only she knows how to capture!! Thanks Anne for the most beautiful family photos we have every had!! Your work is amazing!!