Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews

103 | Bradenton Beach, FL

103 Reviews for Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

1 User photo

Virna · Married on 02/17/2008

3.0
      3.5

First off, I want to say that Chuck responded to all my emails promptly, making it one of the least stressfull aspects of my wedding. My husband and I come from different backgrounds and I wanted the music to reflect that. I compiled a list of artists I wanted and Chuck was great at finding the music and playing it. However, I was a bit dissapointed because he didn't engage my guests to come out and dance, something that was very important for me. Overall, the price was good, but I really wish he would have done more to get my guests out to dance instead of me going over and asking them to come out.... Chuck is a nice guy otherwise!

Sent on 10/10/2008

Marissa · Married on 06/17/2006

3.5

Chuck is a very laid-back, nice guy with the the equipment and the singing voice perfect for the beach weddings and restaurants he so often sings at! He was easy to work with and especially knows the ropes for a beach wedding. He was up front and helfpul and the sound for our outdoor soloists, ceremony music, and reception were all great! We even had a little surprise "skit" put on by some family members who apparently arranged it with him without us knowing -- he had background music from a CD they had given him, prepped and everything. Microphones worked flawlessly.

Sent on 05/20/2008
  • jenna

jennifer · Married on 09/11/2008

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0

Chuck is a nice guy and had all of our songs that we requested for our special dances. However, we would have liked him to be more outgoing and show more personality during the announcements. The non-schedulked music choices were a bit boring too and did not do much to get guests dancing. I guess overall we would have like ton see him be more of a master of ceremonies.

Sent on 08/06/2009