Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

95 Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews
  • Nicole Taylor & Bradley Wood

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Chuck was great! He played the requests we submitted and added his own flair when needed. The guests loved him and he kept the party going!

Jenna · Married on 04/12/2018

Chuck was absolutely amazing for our Wedding earlier this month. He played live music and he was also the DJ at the reception. He played everyone's requests and more! He set the mood for the night and everyone had an amazing time. I recommend Chuck for any and all events you may have!

Gemma · Married on 02/23/2018

Chuck was amazing! On time and so kind! He took all requests and met all of our needs. We absolutely recommend Chuck!

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Chuck did a wonderful job for our wedding. He played all songs we requested as well as learned a acoustic Santana song just for the brides entrance! He was so wonderful.

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Chuck did a wonderful job at our Anna Maria Island Wedding. He played live music and was the DJ. Everything was very easy because him and his wife work as a team and work very well together. They made our day feel very special!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Thank you, Ashley!

Cat · Married on 10/09/2016

Chuck was amazing for our wedding, played live for our ceremony and DJ'd the rest of the night. He kept everything running smoothly for toasts/bouquet toss etc, / kept everyone dancing and took requests. I could not be happier with his services!! Highly recommend

Matthew · Married on 08/06/2016

Chuck is not only a great DJ but he is also a great person! My wife and I really enjoyed working with Chuck, he did an incredible job at our wedding. We highly recommend working with Chuck if you are looking for a DJ in Anna Maria, Fl.

Emma · Married on 06/01/2016

Chuck was very easy to work with and extremely helpful, we planned from the UK and everything was handled great! We enjoyed the music he played!

Shauna · Married on 01/02/2016

We had a great experience with Chuck. He was there when we needed him and he kept the flow of the ceramony and reception going. He has a great set up for any type of venue. Our wedding and ceramony were outside and we could hear everything perfectly. Great selection of music, he had everything we asked for and had great suggestions when were not exactly sure what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better experience or DJ!

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2015

Chuck was the perfect DJ for our beach wedding! He provided beautiful live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and then created a super fun atmosphere for dancing at the reception. He did a great job getting the guests involved and having a good time during the cake cutting, bouquet toss, and by taking lots of song requests! After the wedding, we received a lot of compliments from our guests on our choice of Chuck for DJ! I couldn't be happier with the service he provided!

April · Married on 10/03/2015

Chuck was amazing , he got all age groups and everyone on the dance floor and involved !!! He was involved and made our wedding a hit !! On top of the music he also provided additional lighting for us !!! Highly recommend for a wedding or any special event !!

Steven · Married on 09/27/2015

Believe it or not, hiring a DJ from 800 miles away proved to be a bit of a challenge, but did we ever pick a great one! Chuck delivered superior services up to and during our ceremony. We did all of our communication by email, which leading up to the day event made me a tad nervous, but I remembered all the awards on Chuck's wedding wire page and it made me feel better. Chuck played all the music we had asked for and then some. He also was very good at doing all the announcements. The most memorable moment I have from Chuck's services at our wedding was when dinner was about to start. My wife and I were down by the water with our photographers taking pictures and we see Chuck running up to us. Luckily, everything was ok, and he just wanted to let us know that dinner was ready to be served whenever we headed back up to the pavilion. He kept the night going with good music up until the end when he played our final song. I would definitely recommend him to a friend having a wedding in the Sarasota area!

Audra · Married on 08/08/2015

Chuck and Dara are so great and easy to work with, and they're great as a team! Can't wait to see my photos!

• User4205350 · 2+ years ago

Chuck blew us away with his music and his DJ’ing. We made him a list and he really stuck to it. He played life ukulele for the wedding ceremony. Then he moved right into music for the cocktail hour, the dinner and dancing. He stuck to the do not play and must play list flawlessly. I would highly recommend Chuck for live music and also as a DJ.

Dara was an amazing photographer. See was professional, courteous, knew exactly what we wanted and made sure we stayed on schedule. She coordinated very well with the venue and the DJ. We can’t wait to see our finished product, but the few shots she showed us on her camera were amazing. She is fantastic to work with, came in at a competitive price and knows so much about the island that she made you feel right at home

Susan · Married on 03/27/2015

Chuck and Dara were amazing to work with!! They wee super friendly and put us at ease when we were so nervous!! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you, Susan! We appreciate the positive comments! Thanks for using us for your most important day! C&D

Katie · Married on 03/02/2015

Chuck was absolutely amazing. We spoke on the phone but never met in person prior to our wedding and reception at the Sandbar, and we were so impressed when we finally met! He kept our party going, played all of our requests, provided ceremony music, organized the night with announcements, and checked in to make sure everything was okay. You need Chuck as your DJ!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Katie! I really enjoyed working for you.

Todd · Married on 01/24/2015

We were lucky enough to get Chuck to cover our wedding on 1/24/15. One of the things that drew my attention to Chuck is that not only can he DJ but he also plays live music. This was extremely important to me because I wanted to be able to play guitar and sing to my new bride. Once I explained that to Chuck, he went way above and beyond to make that dream possible for us.

Chuck is such a great person, he is very down to earth and has a kind soul. This was a perfect fit for us because we didn't want someone that was going to overpower the day. Chuck was very accommodating and was able to play every song that we requested and even some very rare and hard to find music as well. He did such a great job keeping everything flowing and everyone on the dance floor.

Thanks again Chuck for doing such an amazing job!

Todd & Anny

Sent on 03/09/2015

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Todd and Anny!

Chuck was great! Very flexible, quick to respond to emails, and did his best to make sure my guests had a great night!

Shonna · Married on 09/20/2014

Chuck was amazing! Communicating and working with him was such a breeze. He helped alleviate any stress and really provided awesome customer service! We were married on the beach and were considering finding a steel drum player. We first met Chuck at the Anna Maria Wedding Festival. That's when we find out he plays the Ukelele. We asked him to play a song and I immediately teared up. We could not have been provided with any better service from Chuck! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Chuck did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. The music was perfect and he kept our guests dancing and having a great time. The night after our wedding we walked down to the pier to see a familiar face playing and we got a shout out and a song played especially for us. I would highly recommend Chuck, he is great at what he does.

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2014

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Chuck did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was always asking my husband and I if everything was okay, and it always was. He performed live while I was walking down the aisle, which was beautiful and he also was the DJ during our reception, which was a blast! Having Chuck and his wife Dara be a part of our wedding was such a blessing. PERFECT!

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/05/2014

Chuck did such an amazing job being the DJ for my wedding! He was so attentive and professional. He even came to me before the end of the wedding and asked if I had an requests of something I hadn't heard. I was really impressed and received so many compliments on his excellent job! I would highly recommend him!

Kathryn · Married on 02/22/2014

We were SO HAPPY with Chuck!!! We can't say enough good things about him! He played the eukelele as I walked down the aisle and it just set the whole mood..it sounded so sweet and tropical, which I just loved!!! He played all the songs we asked for and had a great play list beyond that. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. He also sang which was just so fun to hear in the background. Him playing the eukelele as we walked down the aisle and back down the aisle after we said I do just really stands out to me..He made it so so special. We can't thank you enough Chuck!!!! Please use Chuck for your wedding, you will be so glad you did!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

We LOVED Chuck! Such a professional and sweet person, so incredibly easy to work with and it was so easy for us to put our faith in him as his number one priority was to make the bride and groom happy! Our biggest request was to keep everyone on the dance floor- Chuck did this and more! Our reception was an absolute BLAST and that was all due to great family and friends and GREAT music played by chuck! Not to mention he did a fabulous job with the ceremony music as well- then ran to reception in time to get things going there! He's simply amazing. We would use him again and we recommend him to anyone for their wedding. It's difficult choosing vendors when you don't live in that particular area- but take it from us, Chuck as your DJ is a GREAT choice!!!

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2013

Chuck is a great entertainer and DJ. He played acoustic guitar for my ceremony canon in D, which brought tears.... So beautiful.
    We provided a very specific and detailed list of songs that we wanted to play at our reception, he brought our vision to life!
    Our ceremony was wonderful and our reception was so much fun. He had people out on the dance floor all night long.
    You can't go wrong with Chuck. He has a microphone and speakers for the ceremony so everyone could hear our vows on the beach. He had the lights, he had the equipment, he had all the music. Thank you Chuck for an amazing evening!