Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews

98 Reviews for Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tara Humbert · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

We were so pleased with Chucks DJing for our wedding. From the ceremony to the reception he did a great job. He kept the whole day on schedule. We only gave him a few genres we liked and he really just played the perfect songs to keep everyone on the dance floor having a great time. Was very fun and easy to work with and highly recommend him to anyone in need of great DJ!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Tara · Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Chuck did a great job at our wedding and really kept the party going. His equipment and music was perfect for our beach ceremony as well. Everything was plenty loud and clear to hear over the waves, etc. He kept our reception flowing and did an awesome job, we can’t say enough!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Marissa Parr-Scott · Married on 10/26/2018

Best wedding performer/DJ on the island!

Chuck performed and DJ'd at my wedding in October 2018 on Anna Maria Island. He was just perfect! He is very talented and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you for having me! and for your kind words!
    It is a pleasure to work with people like you, and I hope to see you when you come back to Anna Maria Island.
  • Nicole Taylor & Bradley Wood

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Chuck was great! He played the requests we submitted and added his own flair when needed. The guests loved him and he kept the party going!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/12/2018

Chuck was absolutely amazing for our Wedding earlier this month. He played live music and he was also the DJ at the reception. He played everyone's requests and more! He set the mood for the night and everyone had an amazing time. I recommend Chuck for any and all events you may have!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Gemma · Married on 02/23/2018

Chuck was amazing! On time and so kind! He took all requests and met all of our needs. We absolutely recommend Chuck!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Chuck did a wonderful job for our wedding. He played all songs we requested as well as learned a acoustic Santana song just for the brides entrance! He was so wonderful.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Chuck did a wonderful job at our Anna Maria Island Wedding. He played live music and was the DJ. Everything was very easy because him and his wife work as a team and work very well together. They made our day feel very special!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Thank you, Ashley!

Cat · Married on 10/09/2016

Chuck was amazing for our wedding, played live for our ceremony and DJ'd the rest of the night. He kept everything running smoothly for toasts/bouquet toss etc, / kept everyone dancing and took requests. I could not be happier with his services!! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/10/2016

Matthew · Married on 08/06/2016

Chuck is not only a great DJ but he is also a great person! My wife and I really enjoyed working with Chuck, he did an incredible job at our wedding. We highly recommend working with Chuck if you are looking for a DJ in Anna Maria, Fl.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Emma · Married on 06/01/2016

Chuck was very easy to work with and extremely helpful, we planned from the UK and everything was handled great! We enjoyed the music he played!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Shauna · Married on 01/02/2016

We had a great experience with Chuck. He was there when we needed him and he kept the flow of the ceramony and reception going. He has a great set up for any type of venue. Our wedding and ceramony were outside and we could hear everything perfectly. Great selection of music, he had everything we asked for and had great suggestions when were not exactly sure what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better experience or DJ!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2015

Chuck was the perfect DJ for our beach wedding! He provided beautiful live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and then created a super fun atmosphere for dancing at the reception. He did a great job getting the guests involved and having a good time during the cake cutting, bouquet toss, and by taking lots of song requests! After the wedding, we received a lot of compliments from our guests on our choice of Chuck for DJ! I couldn't be happier with the service he provided!

Sent on 12/29/2015

April · Married on 10/03/2015

Chuck was amazing , he got all age groups and everyone on the dance floor and involved !!! He was involved and made our wedding a hit !! On top of the music he also provided additional lighting for us !!! Highly recommend for a wedding or any special event !!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Steven · Married on 09/27/2015

Believe it or not, hiring a DJ from 800 miles away proved to be a bit of a challenge, but did we ever pick a great one! Chuck delivered superior services up to and during our ceremony. We did all of our communication by email, which leading up to the day event made me a tad nervous, but I remembered all the awards on Chuck's wedding wire page and it made me feel better. Chuck played all the music we had asked for and then some. He also was very good at doing all the announcements. The most memorable moment I have from Chuck's services at our wedding was when dinner was about to start. My wife and I were down by the water with our photographers taking pictures and we see Chuck running up to us. Luckily, everything was ok, and he just wanted to let us know that dinner was ready to be served whenever we headed back up to the pavilion. He kept the night going with good music up until the end when he played our final song. I would definitely recommend him to a friend having a wedding in the Sarasota area!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Audra · Married on 08/08/2015

Chuck and Dara are so great and easy to work with, and they're great as a team! Can't wait to see my photos!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User4205350 · 2+ years ago

Chuck blew us away with his music and his DJ’ing. We made him a list and he really stuck to it. He played life ukulele for the wedding ceremony. Then he moved right into music for the cocktail hour, the dinner and dancing. He stuck to the do not play and must play list flawlessly. I would highly recommend Chuck for live music and also as a DJ.

Dara was an amazing photographer. See was professional, courteous, knew exactly what we wanted and made sure we stayed on schedule. She coordinated very well with the venue and the DJ. We can’t wait to see our finished product, but the few shots she showed us on her camera were amazing. She is fantastic to work with, came in at a competitive price and knows so much about the island that she made you feel right at home

Sent on 04/30/2015

Susan · Married on 03/27/2015

Chuck and Dara were amazing to work with!! They wee super friendly and put us at ease when we were so nervous!! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you, Susan! We appreciate the positive comments!
    Thanks for using us for your most important day!
    C&D

Katie · Married on 03/02/2015

Chuck was absolutely amazing. We spoke on the phone but never met in person prior to our wedding and reception at the Sandbar, and we were so impressed when we finally met! He kept our party going, played all of our requests, provided ceremony music, organized the night with announcements, and checked in to make sure everything was okay. You need Chuck as your DJ!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Katie! I really enjoyed working for you.

Todd · Married on 01/24/2015

We were lucky enough to get Chuck to cover our wedding on 1/24/15. One of the things that drew my attention to Chuck is that not only can he DJ but he also plays live music. This was extremely important to me because I wanted to be able to play guitar and sing to my new bride. Once I explained that to Chuck, he went way above and beyond to make that dream possible for us.

Chuck is such a great person, he is very down to earth and has a kind soul. This was a perfect fit for us because we didn't want someone that was going to overpower the day. Chuck was very accommodating and was able to play every song that we requested and even some very rare and hard to find music as well. He did such a great job keeping everything flowing and everyone on the dance floor.

Thanks again Chuck for doing such an amazing job!

Todd & Anny

Sent on 03/09/2015

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Todd and Anny!

Chuck was great! Very flexible, quick to respond to emails, and did his best to make sure my guests had a great night!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Shonna · Married on 09/20/2014

Chuck was amazing! Communicating and working with him was such a breeze. He helped alleviate any stress and really provided awesome customer service! We were married on the beach and were considering finding a steel drum player. We first met Chuck at the Anna Maria Wedding Festival. That's when we find out he plays the Ukelele. We asked him to play a song and I immediately teared up. We could not have been provided with any better service from Chuck! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Chuck did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. The music was perfect and he kept our guests dancing and having a great time. The night after our wedding we walked down to the pier to see a familiar face playing and we got a shout out and a song played especially for us. I would highly recommend Chuck, he is great at what he does.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2014

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Chuck did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was always asking my husband and I if everything was okay, and it always was. He performed live while I was walking down the aisle, which was beautiful and he also was the DJ during our reception, which was a blast! Having Chuck and his wife Dara be a part of our wedding was such a blessing. PERFECT!

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/05/2014

Chuck did such an amazing job being the DJ for my wedding! He was so attentive and professional. He even came to me before the end of the wedding and asked if I had an requests of something I hadn't heard. I was really impressed and received so many compliments on his excellent job! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/07/2014