95 Reviews for Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

Sound/PA System (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
95 Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews

Chuck was great! He played the requests we submitted and added his own flair when needed. The guests loved him and he kept the party going!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chuck was absolutely amazing for our Wedding earlier this month. He played live music and he was also the DJ at the reception. He played everyone's requests and more! He set the mood for the night and everyone had an amazing time. I recommend Chuck for any and all events you may have!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing! On time and so kind! He took all requests and met all of our needs. We absolutely recommend Chuck!

Profile Picture Gemma, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing! We decided to go with a live musician for our outdoor ceremony. We thought it would really set the mood and it did! There wasn't a dry eye on the beach when he played ukulele and sang during the processional/recessional. It was perfect, he's easy to work with and affordable!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was easy to work with, flexible, and our guests had fun with their dance floor requests.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Chuck did a wonderful job for our wedding. He played all songs we requested as well as learned a acoustic Santana song just for the brides entrance! He was so wonderful.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck did a wonderful job at our Anna Maria Island Wedding. He played live music and was the DJ. Everything was very easy because him and his wife work as a team and work very well together. They made our day feel very special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had our wedding at The Sandbar on 11-11-16. Chuck was highly recommended to us by many of our vendors (we live out of state and planning a wedding from a far had it's challenges). He was easy to work with, very organized with his spread sheet with requested songs by bride and groom was well thought out. Upon first meeting on our wedding day, I noticed Chuck was a bit frazzled...his lap top with our wedding play list was ran over earlier in the day, he assured us he still had our songs in other formats and not to worry. Wrong version of our first dance was played, wrong song was played for cake cutting and Chuck referred to my husband with musical choices that night instead of asking me (he never once communicated with my husband through out the entire planning process). I thought things were off when Adele was playing when we had our sparkler sendoff. Many guests came up to me asking why they have not heard their requested songs (it was all on the spread sheet we sent out prior to the wedding). All in all, we still had a wonderful party and our dance floor was packed with guests having a good time. I do think Chuck is a great DJ and he was just having an off day, My advice to any bride is to appoint a person beside yourself and your spouse to be the go to person in case your DJ should have any questions. Our day was still great despite the minor music hiccup.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing for our wedding, played live for our ceremony and DJ'd the rest of the night. He kept everything running smoothly for toasts/bouquet toss etc, / kept everyone dancing and took requests. I could not be happier with his services!! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Cat, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

He listened to our suggestions and kept everyone dancing all night long!!

Profile Picture Audra, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck is not only a great DJ but he is also a great person! My wife and I really enjoyed working with Chuck, he did an incredible job at our wedding. We highly recommend working with Chuck if you are looking for a DJ in Anna Maria, Fl.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was very easy to work with and extremely helpful, we planned from the UK and everything was handled great! We enjoyed the music he played!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Chuck. He was there when we needed him and he kept the flow of the ceramony and reception going. He has a great set up for any type of venue. Our wedding and ceramony were outside and we could hear everything perfectly. Great selection of music, he had everything we asked for and had great suggestions when were not exactly sure what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better experience or DJ!

Profile Picture Shauna, 1/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Chuck was the perfect DJ for our beach wedding! He provided beautiful live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and then created a super fun atmosphere for dancing at the reception. He did a great job getting the guests involved and having a good time during the cake cutting, bouquet toss, and by taking lots of song requests! After the wedding, we received a lot of compliments from our guests on our choice of Chuck for DJ! I couldn't be happier with the service he provided!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing , he got all age groups and everyone on the dance floor and involved !!! He was involved and made our wedding a hit !! On top of the music he also provided additional lighting for us !!! Highly recommend for a wedding or any special event !!

Profile Picture April, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Believe it or not, hiring a DJ from 800 miles away proved to be a bit of a challenge, but did we ever pick a great one! Chuck delivered superior services up to and during our ceremony. We did all of our communication by email, which leading up to the day event made me a tad nervous, but I remembered all the awards on Chuck's wedding wire page and it made me feel better. Chuck played all the music we had asked for and then some. He also was very good at doing all the announcements. The most memorable moment I have from Chuck's services at our wedding was when dinner was about to start. My wife and I were down by the water with our photographers taking pictures and we see Chuck running up to us. Luckily, everything was ok, and he just wanted to let us know that dinner was ready to be served whenever we headed back up to the pavilion. He kept the night going with good music up until the end when he played our final song. I would definitely recommend him to a friend having a wedding in the Sarasota area!

Profile Picture Steven, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck and Dara are so great and easy to work with, and they're great as a team! Can't wait to see my photos!

Profile Picture Audra, 8/8/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Chuck arrived promptly to my wedding reception. We did not have a lot of communication before the event (by my own fault) and my song requests were played during dinner so I don't think anyone really heard them. The dancing got off to a slow start, but he took our request and the party started! He even stayed later so we could continue to have a great time!! It was an amazing night!

Profile Picture Aryn, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck blew us away with his music and his DJ’ing. We made him a list and he really stuck to it. He played life ukulele for the wedding ceremony. Then he moved right into music for the cocktail hour, the dinner and dancing. He stuck to the do not play and must play list flawlessly. I would highly recommend Chuck for live music and also as a DJ.

Dara was an amazing photographer. See was professional, courteous, knew exactly what we wanted and made sure we stayed on schedule. She coordinated very well with the venue and the DJ. We can’t wait to see our finished product, but the few shots she showed us on her camera were amazing. She is fantastic to work with, came in at a competitive price and knows so much about the island that she made you feel right at home

Profile Picture User4205350, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Chuck and Dara were amazing to work with!! They wee super friendly and put us at ease when we were so nervous!! I would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was absolutely amazing. We spoke on the phone but never met in person prior to our wedding and reception at the Sandbar, and we were so impressed when we finally met! He kept our party going, played all of our requests, provided ceremony music, organized the night with announcements, and checked in to make sure everything was okay. You need Chuck as your DJ!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were lucky enough to get Chuck to cover our wedding on 1/24/15. One of the things that drew my attention to Chuck is that not only can he DJ but he also plays live music. This was extremely important to me because I wanted to be able to play guitar and sing to my new bride. Once I explained that to Chuck, he went way above and beyond to make that dream possible for us.

Chuck is such a great person, he is very down to earth and has a kind soul. This was a perfect fit for us because we didn't want someone that was going to overpower the day. Chuck was very accommodating and was able to play every song that we requested and even some very rare and hard to find music as well. He did such a great job keeping everything flowing and everyone on the dance floor.

Thanks again Chuck for doing such an amazing job!

Todd & Anny

Profile Picture Todd, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was great! Very flexible, quick to respond to emails, and did his best to make sure my guests had a great night!

Profile Picture User3900125, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing! Communicating and working with him was such a breeze. He helped alleviate any stress and really provided awesome customer service! We were married on the beach and were considering finding a steel drum player. We first met Chuck at the Anna Maria Wedding Festival. That's when we find out he plays the Ukelele. We asked him to play a song and I immediately teared up. We could not have been provided with any better service from Chuck! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Shonna, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. The music was perfect and he kept our guests dancing and having a great time. The night after our wedding we walked down to the pier to see a familiar face playing and we got a shout out and a song played especially for us. I would highly recommend Chuck, he is great at what he does.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews