Angi's Art Reviews

Angi's Art 2
Angi's Art 3

Leslie · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't he happier!

Angi went above and beyond all of my expectations of a wedding photographer. She captured each big moment that I hoped she would get and then some. I have so many pictures of my special day and I LOVE THEM ALL! I couldn't be happier with my pictures! Angi also was very responsive to my messages and her pricing was very reasonable. My overall experience was fantastic and I will be using Angi for future family portrait needs! Highly recommend Angi's Art, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mindy · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded my expectations

Angi was amazing to work with! She did not miss a beat with our large wedding party and the small children in our family. So many amazing shots were taken!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Haley · Married on 02/24/2018

Angi was great to work with. We kept running into photographers in our price range that were strictly natural light photographers or did not have their own equiptment. Angi was not intimidated by a darker venue and our pictures turned out beautifully.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Angi's Art 4
    Angi's Art 5
    Angi's Art 6

Vara · Married on 07/03/2017

We have used Angi for two of our weddings here in Overland Park, KS. She exceeded our expectations both times. She is punctual,meticulous about her work and above all, she delivered well before due time. Her work is exceptional and she is easy to work with. I would highly recommend Angi to anyone who needs there memories saved for lifetime.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

I could not recommend Angi more! Her professionalism shines through everything she does. She and her team did a phenomenal job capturing every moment I wanted and many shots I didn't even know happened!! My entire experience was perfection!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Teri · Married on 03/04/2017

We were so pleased with the job Angi did for us with our wedding photos. She was very easy to work with, had some great ideas for photo ops and was fantastic with our 4 grandkids in getting precious photos of them as well. The wedding album she created for us was excellent quality and very well layer out. Love love it❤️
    We highly recommend Angi for any photo needs you may have.

Sent on 08/16/2017