AW Wedding and Company Reviews

130 | Dallas, TX

130 Reviews for AW Wedding and Company

• Terri

Terri · Married on 12/03/2011

Angie was amazing!!! We spoke in person, but I opted out of the hair and make up run through because I decided against bridal portraits. Even without the consult, my hair and make up turned out even better than I could have imagined! My bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaid, mom, and mother of the groom looked gorgeous as well. I couldn't ask for anything more. Best value in DFW, especially for the the way it turned out! I will definitely be referring her!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Kendel · Married on 11/26/2011

went back and forth on Angie becuase she was a little out of our price range, but looking back, it was worth every penny!! All of our girls looked flawless and I felt more beautiful than ever! Angie made me look exactly how I described to her and she made the day so fun! I would totally go back to her for an event or anything! she is amazing and super fun!

Sent on 12/18/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/20/2011

When I got engaged I quickly started the search for someone to do my hair and make up on my wedding day. I found Angie on a blog and added her on facebook. I watched from a far for 8 months before hiring her. I looked through her weddings and her work, I was very impressed. When I decided to take engagement pictures, I thought it was the perfect time to give my hair and make a test drive. She exceeded my expectations. I looked amazing. One of my best friends completed her PhD the night we took engagement pictures so we all went out.. I didnt get home until 3 am and my hair and make still looked perfect ( she did my hair and make at like 7 am by the way). On my wedding day, I looked perfect. Everyone loved my hair and my airbrush make up stayed perfect all night long. My grandmother had her hair and makeup done as well, and she looked the best I have ever seen her in my life!! My mom, my bridesmaids everyone looked amazing. Angie is amazing, look no further!! You wont be sorry if you go with her!!

Sent on 12/15/2011

K · Married on 10/15/2011

Angie did my wedding hair and makeup a couple weeks ago as well as all of my bridesmaids. She was fantastic. Everyone's hair and makeup was extremely beautiful. Each one of the girls wanted a different style and she knew exactly what to do to make it beautiful and unique.. I could not have been happier with Angie. She showed up on time. She was so much fun and made the day so relaxing for all of us. I can not say enough about her! THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGIE!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

I absolutely LOVE Angie! She did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup and also the makeup of my bridal party. I was very emotional that day but you wouldn't have been able to tell because my makeup looked flawless! I received nothing but compliments throughout the night. She is difficult to get a hold of but she does call you back when you leave a message. She was also VERY flexible when it came time to figure out the number of people getting hair and makeup done. On the day of the wedding, two of my family members decided that wanted to get their hair done afterall so she was able to fit them in no problem. I wish she would be able to do my hair and makeup for everything! I would DEFINITELY recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

Angie made me look flawless for my photo shoots. She was able to work with the photos I gave her to create my look. She also was fun to chat with and made all the girls so beautiful. She also has a calming quality about her which is helpful on a big day!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Greer · Married on 09/17/2011

Angie was AMAZING!! She was on time and very quick at doing the bridal party's hair and makeup. She was always ahead of schedule. I loved everyone's look and I couldn't have been more happier to work with her. If I ever need my hair and or makeup done again I will definitely use her!! I highly recommend her to any bride's needing their hair and makeup done on their big day!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Stacy · Married on 07/09/2011

Angie did hair and makeup for bridal portraits and for my wedding. Angie and her assistant travelled to our hotel and did hair and makeup for 6 people. They're extremely friendly and professional. She made getting ready for the wedding so much more relaxing, and I was amazed at how fast they completed all of our hair and makeup. They did a beautiful job, and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Kelsey · Married on 07/03/2011

I booked Angie & her team sight unseen after a recommendation from my wedding coordinator. I was a little hesitant as I opted not to have bridals done so Angie & I didn't meet until the actual wedding day.

I had no need to worry. Angie was sweet, professional, fun, and does AMAZING work. I absolutely loved the results for myself, mother, and bridesmaids and we all received numerous compliments all evening; a friend who is about to get married already told me she wants to steal my hairstyle that Angie did :)

Perhaps one of the most impressive things about her work is not only the look she achieves, but the quality of the products she uses. Despite the fact that I teared up many, many times that day, my make-up remained flawless throughout the entire day and even through the afterparty. My maid of honor, whose eyes are notorious for watering and ruining eye make-up instantly, had beautiful make-up all day long.

Worth every penny :)

Sent on 07/14/2011

AW Wedding and Company's reply:

Thanks Kelsey!!! <3<3<3

Jenni · Married on 06/10/2011

Angie is AMAZING! My bridesmaids and myself were all very different styles and personalities. I had girls that loved dramatic big makeup and hair, and girls that wanted a more natural look, and she absolutely nailed it. Everyone looked gorgeous and got pampered along the way!

Sent on 07/08/2011

AW Wedding and Company's reply:

You are so sweet! thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! :)

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2011

Angie did an excellent job for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. She was extremely responsive to any questions and very flexible with times. She is so talented and does beautiful hair and makeup. She also made my Bridesmaids and Mother look outstanding. Thanks, Angie!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

R · Married on 01/16/2011

As a bride, you never get tired (well, I sure didn’t) of hearing people tell you how amazing you look all night :) Many thanks to Angie for making me look gorgeous! I did a hair & make-up trial run and was very happy. Angie is incredibly friendly, outgoing and fun to work with. We made a few minor tweaks for the big day and I was SUPER pleased. She also did an amazing job on H & M for my MOH (my stepmom) and also did hair only for some of my BMs. Everyone looked fantastic and Angie couldn’t have been nicer!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Kara · Married on 12/18/2010

Angie Williams did hair and make-up for my bridal party, flower girls, my mother as well as me, the bride. She did an AWESOME job! Everyone loved what she did with hair and make-up. She is friendly, professional, fun, creative, and has reasonable prices. I would recommend Angie to anyone looking for hair and make-up. She will travel to location.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2010

Angie is simply amazing. She turned my plain hair in to gorgeous curls and pinned it in some areas, it looked incredible. Her makeup was awesome. In particular the way she did my eyes was beautiful. I felt like a glamourous bride for both my bridals and the actual day. In the future I plan to use her again if I have special photography done. Book her!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2010

Angie and her team are wonderful! They arrived at my bridal suite early and were so flexible to include several other bridesmaids that decided last minute to get their hair/make up done. Not to mention, they worked to make sure that we were happy with how we looked- which is so important and often very rare to find! And perhaps most important, all of the mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids and flower girls looked beautiful! Hire Angie for your hair and make up!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Jill · Married on 10/09/2010

Can i just tell you that she is the best i have ever seen or worked with. I think we had the biggest wedding" DATE" for fall and the fact that another bride changed her wedding date in order to have her for hers.. is HUGE! From the secound we did my trial run, the recreation for my bridal portraits, to the day of the wedding... Angie's technique and execution of my hair and makeup was flawless.... A WIN IN MY BOOK!!!! THANK YOU ANGIE!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/17/2010

I am so glad I was able to use Angie for my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was wonderful in every way. She brought 2 assistants to my wedding, and they both did a great job. I loved my hair and makeup (and everyone else loved theirs, too). Almost more importantly, she is a lot of fun to work with and she really helped to calm all of us girls down while she got us ready. She was definitely made to be doing this! I picked her because of all the great reviews she had a wedding wire, so I had pretty high expectations, and she lived up to all the hype!

Sent on 02/03/2011
  • RikkiDea

Rikki · Married on 07/16/2010

What an amazing person Angie is! She was so calming to me on my wedding day. She is truly a gifted artiste! Ladies if you want to look gorgeous on your special day Angie Williams is the lady to call! AMAZING WORK! Thank you Angie!

~Rikki

Sent on 08/11/2010

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2010

Angie was absolutely amazing! She is extremely friendly and absolutely wonderful at duplicating a specific style, or even taking an abstract idea, and making your own. I was hesitant about having someone do my make-up for me, since I don’t usually wear a lot of make-up, and I was worried that I would look too made-up and not at all like myself. After reading all of Angie’s reviews I decided to give her a try. I am so glad I did!! I was in sticker shock because most of the other artist I was looking at charged almost DOUBLE what Angie charges. She is WELL worth the cost and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that's getting married.

My bridals were done in May, which shouldn’t have been too hot, or so I thought! It was absolutely horrid that day, I felt like I was going to melt, but my make-up didn’t! And my hair didn’t fall, which is nothing short of a miracle for my super fine, super thin, super straight hair. I looked exactaly like myself, only like a movie star version of myself!

For the day of my wedding Angie was right on time and all of her assistants were just as friendly and competent as Angie is. She did my mom’s hair and make-up, my mother-in-laws hair and make-up, 3 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and my own hair and make up. And didn’t even mind when one of my wedding guests wanted to get her hair done as well. We ALL looked amazing and everything lasted through the heat, humidity and well into the night!!

Thanks so much Angie for making my day so great, and my pictures amazing! :-)

Sent on 07/05/2010

Jason · Married on 06/12/2010

Myself and all of the girls in my wedding party loved the job that Angie did in getting us ready for the wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Vanessa · Married on 06/05/2010

Angie was the perfect person for my wedding. She did my hair and makeup and did a fantastic job. She is amazing. Its amazing how fast she can do makeup and hair. Thanks for everything Angie!!

Sent on 06/26/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2010

Angie did an amazing job with my hair and make-up. She was really great at figuring out what each girl wanted and creating a modern look that lasted all day. My make-up and hair was gorgeous, everyone complimented me all night on how beautiful I looked. I highly recommend Angie!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Lauren · Married on 04/24/2010

I met with Angie and instantly loved her style and ideas! She is very confident and somehow knew exactly what I wanted. She was very flexible considering I had to cancel my bridal portrait hair and makeup three times due to weather before finally getting it done. On the day of the wedding, my makeup was flawless and stayed flawless. My hair never came undone and held its curl all night long. She brought three assistants for myflower girls, mom and bridesmaids and all went so smooth!

Sent on 04/28/2010
  • X

Xuan-Dao · Married on 04/17/2010

Angie is Awesome! She is flexible and comes to you. My make-up and hair was gorgeous, everyone complimented me all night on how beautiful I looked. Thanks to Angie. She is also very fast so you do not have to spend alot of time getting ready for your big event.

Sent on 07/16/2009

Rita · Married on 04/03/2010

Angie was the best makeup and hair stylist I could have ever hired for my wedding. She created unique and glamorous looks for me for all three of my Hindu wedding events. Angie made me feel and look like and Indian Bollywood star the entire weekend. Several weeks later, I am still getting compliments about my hair and makeup. To top it off, she's fun to work with and is very quick. She was able to completely change my look in a little more than an hour. I have already recommended her to future brides and will continue to use Angie if I ever need to get decked out for another big event. Any bride would be lucky to have her.

Sent on 04/21/2010