AW Wedding and Company Reviews

130 | Dallas, TX

130 Reviews for AW Wedding and Company

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2013

Angie does a great job and is so sweet! My make up and hair looked fantastic in photos.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Susan · Married on 05/24/2013

I decided prior to my destination wedding that I needed to try out some hair styles to narrow down what I wanted for my wedding day. After finding Angie online and reading reviews, I thought I'd contact her to see if she was available to try out some bridal hair styles on me. She responded promptly and told me her availability so I went to spend an hour or so with her one afternoon. I was planning to use extensions to make my long hair a bit more full and she had no problem working with the clip-in extensions. WOW WOW WOW, she was amazing! I showed her a few ideas that I liked and wanted to see on myself and in no time flat, she tried out four styles on me and we found 'the one'!. Her work was absolutely amazing! Angie was also extremely friendly and I truly enjoyed chatting with her while she worked. My only complaint is that I didn't find her earlier on in my destination wedding planning as if she had been available, I would have flown her to Hawaii with me to do my hair/makeup there. I had two other vendors I worked with (wedding day on Big Island and after photo shoot on Kauai) and nobody could replicate the styles like Angie did....she is hands down the best!

Sent on 06/09/2013
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/18/2013

I can't even tell you how thankful i am Angie and her crew are truly amazing they did such an awesome job on me and my bridesmaid they made all of us feel special if your looking for someone to do your makeup and hair call Angie and book early because it's so worth it and it will look great in all your wedding pictures my hair lasted all night long which I didn't think that would happen but she is amazing and lives what she does which it's great because she did exacted what I told her I wanted on the girls and myself . I recommend her to anyone and I would use her again in a blink of an eye she was quick also which was good espically when you have a lot of bridesmaids. Thank you again for making be feel so pretty Angie you made my day amazing when I saw myself in my dress and in my veil I wanted to cry I was amazed. Of how you did a great job only hair and makeup I felt so pretty and I couldn't of been happier when I saw it all put together thank you again
    Kelley

Sent on 06/25/2013

Meghan · Married on 04/20/2013

I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to Angie. She perfectly captured the soft, romantic look I was going for with my wedding. I loved how she did my hair, especially the fact that it stayed in place all night long. I also loved my makeup. I still looked like “me” – just a prettier version of me! My bridesmaids loved their looks too, everyone was really happy with Angie. Plus, she’s funny and sweet, so it was fun hanging out while we got ready!

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/16/2013

I have never felt so beautiful in my life, thanks to Angie! The hair and make-up she did on my wedding day was PERFECT. We just got our pictures back from the photographer and I would not have changed a thing. I don’t normally wear a lot of make-up, so I was a little nervous that I would look overdone and not myself. But Angie catered to me—really making me look like a better version of myself. The airbrush makeup was so natural and it lasted all night. My hair look great, still holding curls through all the dancing. My mom had similar things to say. She is usually very particular about her hair and makeup and was very please with Angie’s work. I have never seen my mom look so pretty.
    Angie was just wonderful to work with—very personable and professional. Angie could you come do my hair and makeup every day?!?!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Angie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She does great work and is very reasonably priced. Bonus that she can do hair AND make-up-- most vendors are one or the other. Cannot say enough wonderful things about how much I loved Angie!

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/22/2012

I was so happy when I came across Angie’s website. When I saw her beautiful website I knew my search for a hair/makeup artist was over. Angie is a one stop shop and is incredibly talented in both hair and makeup. She travels to you on the day of your wedding so you don’t have to worry about a thing besides being pampered! I gave Angie very little direction and she made me look perfect for my bridal portraits and the big day. Angie is a true artist in her work. She made sure my entire bridal party and myself were “dolled” up in plenty of time for the pictures. The reason Angie can work so quickly is because she is a PROFESSIONAL at what she does. I am still so impressed every time I look at the pictures. Thank you Angie for transforming me into a beautiful bride! -Chelsea

Sent on 03/07/2013

Kandal · Married on 11/10/2012

Angie is incredible! She had done my hair and makeup for a friend's wedding over 2 years ago and I kept her card so she could do mine for my wedding. She made all my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself absolutely beautiful! She even touched up all the junior bridesmaids and flower girls after they had a nap! I would recommend her over and over!

Sent on 11/18/2012
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 11/03/2012

My bridesmaids and I LOVED Angie! From the initial hair/make-up trial, she "got me" right away. I loved my look and she replicated it perfectly for the wedding day. One of my bridesmaids has been in 19 other weddings, and she said the hairstyle Angie did for her was her favorite of any wedding yet! We all felt beautiful...Angie puts you at ease and wants you to feel great...she is calm and patient and SO fast. We were in awe at how quickly she could pull together such beautiful hair and make-up. It was remarkable. She came to our hotel (almost an hour from her home) at 6 a.m. on the wedding day. She was cheery, punctual and her and her assistant really started the big day on a great note. Would HIGHLY recommend her to other brides--it's worth the cost--you absolutely get what you pay for with Angie!

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • User2196021 · 2+ years ago

Angie is a dream to work with!!! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I have been a bridesmaid literally 15 times and everyone usually has a complaint or hates something and everyone loved everything about their hair and make-up! Very reasonably priced too! And she is so sweet and makes you feel comfortable!

Sent on 10/22/2012

I would recommend Angie to anyone who needs a hair/makeup artist for their wedding. She was the absolute best!!! She is quick but efficient! My makeup and hair turned out excactly how I wanted it for both my wedding and my bridal portraits! All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup as well on the wedding day and isn't super expensive!! I would work with her again any day!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2012

Wow! Angie and her team are amazing. I found her name through Google and after looking at her website and loving every picture, even if it wasn't my style, I knew I had to have her. I went for a consultation for hair and make up in January and it looked great. Since I had a July wedding in Texas, I waited until after the consultation to work out to make sure everything would stay against heat and sweat and, boy oh boy, you couldn't tell a difference, both hair and make up stayed perfectly. I did change my mind on how I wanted my hair and make up from our initial meeting right before the wedding and Angie was kind enough to meet us again to do another consultation as well as consulting with my mom for her hair. The day of the wedding Angie was early and kept us all on schedule so much so we finished early. She and her team provided hair and make up for myself, three bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law. They all looked gorgeous and everyone's hair and make up lasted the whole day (ceremony started at 2pm with reception ending around 10pm). Not even a strand out of place at the end of the night for the exit pictures. On top of that, Angie is extremely well priced considering the quality of service she offers. I would definitely get on her schedule ASAP because she is in high demand and rightly so!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Angie is AMAZING! Literally NO complaints. She did my hair and makeup for my bridal pictures and it looked perdect. Then, for my wedding I wanted a little more "poof" than my bridal pictures and she did exactly what I wanted. She was so professional and so fast. She did 7 bridesmaids hair and makeup and 3 mom's/aunt's hair and makeup, with one assistant in a little less that two hours. She is amazing and I would highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

Angie is absolutely amazing!! She did my hair and makeup for two bridal portrait sessions and for my wedding day. A few days before my wedding I had a bad reaction and ended up with a bad rash all over my back and chest, and of course I was wearing a strapless dress. I was so upset and was expecting the worst regarding our pictures and video. Angie was able to airbrush everything and no one could even tell! Everyone was so impressed with what an amazing job she did; she definitely saved my wedding day!! She and her staff also did hair and makeup for my mom and bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and they were all thrilled with Angie and her assistants. They were so much fun to spend our morning with and did such an incredible job. Everyone looked beautiful without looking "made up." And the airbrush makeup held up so well...which is a huge plus having a June wedding in Texas! I highly recommend using a professional---you never know if a random blemish or scar will appear before your wedding day and it's not worth the risk when you're spending so much money on photos! Angie is incredibly sweet and friendly and I am so glad I choose to have her be a part of my special day! Thank you so much Angie...you are amazing and I will definitely recommend you to everyone and will gladly use you again when the time arises!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Keri · Married on 06/03/2012

I loved what Angie did with my makeup as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She was on time, easy to work with and made everyone look beautiful. I highly recommend Angie for wedding makeup if you want to look stunning!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Lori · Married on 06/02/2012

Angie made us beautiful and was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Casey · Married on 05/04/2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Angie. I absolutely loved her and her work! She did my makeup and hair (bride) and all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers. Not only did she transform me as close as she could to Megan Fox (by my request) but my mom is currently going through chemo and has no hair, eyebrows or eyelashes to work with. For obvious reasons, I wanted my mom to feel and look beautiful and Angie did just that. She made my mom feel great and it truly made my day to see her look and feel beautiful. Angie even offered to tweak my mom's wig for her. Angie has such a wonderful personality and is beautiful inside and out! She was one of the highlights of the most important and happy day of my life! Thank you Angie, from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 05/14/2012

AW Wedding and Company's reply:

Awww I loved you and your family!!! :) thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your most special day ! Bestest wishes to you and your new hubby!!!!
  • kcalwed

Kendall · Married on 04/28/2012

Angie is an absolute doll. I had the pleasure of working with her 3 times for my trial, bridals and on the wedding day and all 3 times, she made me feel absolutely gorgeous. We utilized extensions which she blended into my naturally shorter hair and airbrush makeup. The hair stayed perfect for hours on end even after a windy bridals shoot and crazy dancing the night of the wedding. The makeup lasted without touchup all day and night. I can't begin to thank her and her team of 2 assistances for making me, my mother, my bridesmaids, and our flower girl feel so gorgeous!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Katherine · Married on 04/14/2012

I found Angie through word of mouth on wedding wire. I was slightly panicked because it was somewhat last minute and I wasn't sure if I could afford someone as amazing as Angie. Thankfully she was so sweet, prompt to respond to my questions, and I was able to get services on my bridal and wedding day with her. The best part is Angie does hair AND makeup. She does it all and she is so talented. She seriously whipped my hair into curls in no time and it stayed all throughout the wedding day, on a very windy day. She is awesome and I would defintiely recommend her to anyone. She did hair and makeup for my mother and I for my wedding, and it was so fun seeing how excited my mom was with her hair and makeup. Angie is awesome! Book her =)

Sent on 05/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2012

Angie is amazing!!! When she did my hair and makeup for bridals she got it right on the first try – no need to try out multiple hairstyles or looks.

On the wedding day, she and her assistant did hair and makeup for me, 3 bridesmaids, both mothers and my sister. We were done in less than four hours and everyone looked completely gorgeous. I was actually sick on the day was reddish from fever but once she worked her magic you never would’ve known.

She was a little pricey for my budget but definitely well worth the money.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Nancy · Married on 02/25/2012

Hair and airbrush makeup that lasted all day and night and still looked great!! Angie is a girl's best friend! She was one of the best parts of being unstressed on the wedding day.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Hope · Married on 01/21/2012

I hired Angie for a trial, my bridals, and for my wedding day. She also did 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mom in law.
    She did an amazing job on everyone! She was ALWAYS on time, and can literally do anything with your hair. Show her a picture, tell her an idea, and she can do it! Or she can just whip something up that she is envisioning.
    I was worried about time, because we had 8 people to do in 4 hours, but she and her assistant made it happen without any problems. Plus she is super sweet! Her prices seems comparable with other vendors I researched.
    I HIGHLY recommend her. You will not be disappointed! I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2011

I hired Angie for my hair/makeup for my wedding and couldn't have been happier! She was so easy to work with and very flexible. She did such an amazing job, too - she used airbrush makeup and it lasted the entire day and night and I felt so beautiful. My hair also normally couldn't hold a curl to save its life, but she worked miracles and it stayed curly through the entire day and night and it looked perfect, exactly like I'd always wanted for my wedding! Couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Holly · Married on 12/10/2011

Angie does a beautiful job. My daughters hair and make-up for her bridal portraits was wonderful, she felt like a princess. I don't think her hair looked quite as nice the second time Angie did it, not quite as full, but her make up and the make up of the brides maids and the mom of the bride was flawless. Very easy to work with and talk to.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Terri · Married on 12/03/2011

Angie was amazing!!! We spoke in person, but I opted out of the hair and make up run through because I decided against bridal portraits. Even without the consult, my hair and make up turned out even better than I could have imagined! My bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaid, mom, and mother of the groom looked gorgeous as well. I couldn't ask for anything more. Best value in DFW, especially for the the way it turned out! I will definitely be referring her!

Sent on 12/13/2011