Angell Eyes Beauty Reviews

27 | Phoenix, AZ

27 Reviews for Angell Eyes Beauty

• Anna

Anna C. · Getting married on 12/02/2022

Did We Just Become Best Friends?

Katie was so warm and comfortable to work with from the moment she messaged me on IG! She also really listened to me when it came to my style and preferences. I felt like she knew the exact colors to use for my skin tone, the makeup didn't feel heavy or cake-y, and it showed beautifully in my photos. It was such an experience to work with her, and she was so easy to chat with. She made me feel relaxed and pampered -- which is the perfect combo especially for brides. 10 out of 10, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Nicole C. · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Katie is truly AMAZING!!!

Katie has done my makeup on several occasions now because I love her work so much! She is so kind and welcoming, being in her make up chair feels like you're catching up with an old friend. She really takes the time to listen to your needs and delivers outstanding results every time! I have always left Katie's makeup chair feeling gorgeous and stunned at how flawless my makeup looks. I highly recommend Katie for your big day, I promise she'll take away the stress of getting glammed up and make your feel like a total goddess! I can't wait to have Katie do my makeup again for my friends upcoming wedding! We booked her for the entire bridal party! YAY!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Sydney · Married on 02/19/2021

She was amazing

Nicest person I have met and her and her assistant made everyone look perfect. They did 4 bridesmaids and myself and got everyone done with time to spare. I would recommend her for any event not just wedding.

Sent on 02/21/2021

Channing H. · Married on 02/02/2021

Amazing boudior shoot

She got a hold of me prior to the shoot to get ideas of what I was thinking. I sent a few pictures and she knocked it out of the park!! So in love with my makeup, I never want to take it off! And my hair was absolutely perfect! Didn't feel or look stiff at all! 100% would recommend for anyone!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Allison W. · Married on 01/30/2021

I felt so beautiful thanks to Katie!

One of the best decisions when planning my wedding was hiring Katie! She listens to your wants and works her magic! Her attention to detail is second to none, she truly takes pride in her work. Katie is not only an amazing makeup artist, but a sweet and caring person! She’s very welcoming and fun to talk with! She did my makeup, a couple of bridesmaids and my moms, which are a lot of personalities to juggle all at once, but she handled it like a pro and fit right in! I appreciated her taking such good care of my friends and family, we all felt beautiful! Any future makeup needs I may have, Katie will be the artist I call!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/23/2021

Katie is the best!!

I found Katie when I was looking for someone to do my makeup for my engagement pictures and she exceeded my expectations. When it came time to choose someone to do my make up for my wedding she was the obvious choice! Katie is so very talented and professional and not to mention incredibly sweet. She makes you feel so comfortable like it’s your best friend doing your make up. Katie had an injury a couple days before my wedding and still managed to push through and made sure she was there for my big day! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone and I hope I have opportunities in the future to use her again and again!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Casey S. · Married on 01/14/2021

absolutely perfect

I’m someone who does photoshoots quite often so i’m used to having people do my makeup but when i tell you i fell in love with Katie, i mean it! Her work is obviously amazing. I asked her to do whatever she felt like doing and it out did my expectations 100%. It lasted all day and didn’t budge AT ALL. It wasn’t just how perfect my makeup looked but how sweet and welcoming she was, i left like i was hanging out with a friend!
    I will continue to use her, always!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Monica L. · Married on 01/06/2021

Boudoir photo shoot

Katie is an absolute angel genius! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She truly takes the time to understand the look you want, match shades and offer her expertise. She worked so hard to get me ready for my photoshoot. I adore her!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Danette · Married on 12/02/2020

Amazing!

Katie is so sweet and SO talented! My makeup was FLAWLESS. I went in with no inspiration, but she asked all the right questions and gave me exactly what I wanted. She left me feeling so good about myself. She’s the best!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine A. · Married on 11/30/2020

So many compliments

She did a wonderful job!!! Matched my foundation perfect and just made me feel very beautiful. My pictures would have not be as good if it wasn’t for her skills. Thank you so much will be recommending to friends.

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing and Talented Makeup Artist!

Katie was amazing. She listened to what I like and didn’t like. She is super sweet and very good at makeup. She knew exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her and I will definitely hire her for any future events.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Jadyn Z. · Married on 11/13/2020

Boudoir Makeup

Katie was the makeup artist for my boudoir shoot and she did a wonderful job! I didn’t go in with any inspirations for how I wanted to look, I just trusted her to match colors well with my hair and skin tone and she exceeded my expectations! My makeup was gorgeous, my hair was beautifully curled and I felt like a movie star for my shoot! She was professional, kind and a lot of fun to work with! I would definitely recommend Katie for any of your makeup/hair needs!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Angela G. · Married on 11/08/2020

Wedding Makeup & Hair

Katie made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I felt like me on my wedding day, as opposed to feeling like I just had a full set of makeup on. She was so fun for my bridesmaids and I to work with. We had a big group of girls that day and Katie was able to accommodate all of us. Katie is so friendly, very responsive, and professional. She listened to what we all wanted and when we weren’t sure, she gave her advice and still made us look so beautiful. She is also so affordable! I highly recommend Katie for any occasion!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly G. · Married on 11/03/2020

Glamour Girl

I had such an amazing experience with Angell Eyes Beauty! We had spoken previously about the look I wanted to achieve. Lots of sparkle, big lashes and smokey eyes! She delivered! I’ve noticed her work on Instagram and fell in love! I will be using her for future photo shoots and any of my hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing & last all day!

Katie is seriously amazing! My photographer recommended her for my portraits & I’m so happy she did. I loved how my makeup looked! I had two sessions in one day & by that evening my makeup was still absolutely perfect. She was super professional & had such a great personality too. I would definitely recommended her to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Charlotte · Married on 10/24/2020

So excited!!

When everything gets crazy before a wedding, I can guarantee that Katie can keep you calm on the makeup aspect of things! It is the one thing I have no worries about and my trial went amazing and she made me feel so special! It stayed on the entire day of my trial. Cant wait for the real thing!!

• Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Katie was so professional! A Truly AMAZING experience!

I met Katie when I was onsite for a photoshoot. She did my hair and makeup and the entire experience was so much fun! Not only did she understand my vision, but she was so open to feedback and my makeup turned out exactly how I wanted.! And of course...the photos looked great once I was all "glammed up" by her. I highly recommend her for any occasion...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Tara

Tara P. · Married on 10/16/2020

Best in the business!

Katie did the makeup for my best friends wedding and let me tell you the experience was the best experience I have had with a make up artist. Katie is extremely professional, patient and she makes the experience a very comfortable one. She was able to recreate a inspiration photo of the makeup I wanted and it was done perfectly and better than I could have imagined. After a day running around in the Arizona heat, dancing in a heavy bridesmaid dress of course sweating, my makeup did not move once until I took it off at the end of the night! I HIGHLY recommend Katie and will be only using her going forward for any event and hopefully one day even my own wedding! Thank you so much Katie for making us all truly feel so beautiful and our best selves!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Emily H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Make-up Review

Katie is amazing to work with! She’s so kind and really listens to what you want for your day, whatever the occasion!

Angell Eyes Beauty's reply:

Emily,
    Thank you so much for the kind review.
    I am so grateful to have gotten to work with you twice already, and so excited to be able to pamper you again in just a few short months for your intimate session in Sedona. You are such a joy to work with as well!

Thank you so much for choosing Angell Eyes Beauty 💕
  • Shannon

Shannon M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Anazing!!!!

Katie is incredible. She has such a big heart of gold. Her energy makes the room comfortable. And her talent! Omg she is so good at what she does. I hope to need my makeup done again soon, because I can't wait to see Katie again!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Tayler T. · Married on 08/29/2020

Make up Done

Katie is a talented make up artist! She was so fun to work with and we had so much in common! She was amazing and mastered the look I wanted! I would Def recommended her for weddings! She will make you feel like a princess! And she is so sweet and kind!!

Cassandra A. · Married on 08/03/2020

Amazing job

Katie is amazing! She did my makeup for a Photoshoot and I couldn’t have been more happier. I will definitely be using her again!

Amanda D. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing experience with an extremely talented artist!

I knew from my very first conversation with Katie that I wanted her to be the one with me on my wedding day. She was so kind, asked a lot of questions and provided guidance on her recommendations. She took her time, used high-quality products, and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She is reasonably priced, especially for how thorough she is! She sent me a "skin care" plan 2 weeks before my wedding to make sure my skin was fresh and clear for my special day, she created a timeline that coordinated with my photographers and videographers, and she was flexible when I was running late the day of. My make up lasted my entire ceremony and reception without ANY touch up, smudges or creases. I cannot thank Katie enough for being a part of my wedding and being the ONE who made me feel like an absolute Princess. Choose Katie, choose happiness!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Andrea H. · Married on 04/25/2020

Make up for my wedding

Katie was my make up artist for my wedding. She did my make up as well as my moms and my sisters. I felt like I had a camera filter on my face. Thats how amazing our faces looked. My wedding was canceled due to covid and she was so flexible with rescheduling. We ended doing a very small ceremony and I cant wait to have the actual wedding once its safe. I will definitely be reaching out to her to do our make up once again. She is so sweet and definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Angell Eyes Beauty's reply:

Andrea,
    You and your mom and sister were such a pleasure to work with!
    From your trial to your wedding day, you were such a joy and we’re also flexible with me in the midst of the pandemic chaos. I’m truly honored to have been chosen for your special day and would absolutely love to be a part of your future celebration! 💕

Casey · Married on 03/21/2020

Made me feel beautiful

She was great! Very professional and flexible with my venue changing due to covid-19. I felt like a true beauty.

Sent on 10/07/2020