Angela's Hair Design Reviews

38 Angela's Hair Design Reviews
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Stunning work!

Angela is AMAZING! I first met her when she did everyone's hair for my MOH's wedding a few years back. She was the only person who got my hair to stay and didn't coat with with a white layer of hairspray. My trial was fabulous! She showed up at 6AM to the hotel on the day of the wedding and got right to work. She gave all my girls the styles they wanted, they all looked beautiful, and everyone's hair stayed perfect the whole night! She even came to the venue and changed my hair during cocktail hour to an updo for my reception. Everyone complimented my hair the whole night. She is a true professional and artist. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Jennifer, I was honored to have taken care of you and your ladies!! Thank you for having me on your day!! Many blessings to in the new chapter of your life!! XOXO

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

I found Angela on wedding wire when I was so confused on how to find someone for my wedding day hair. It's such an overwhelming process because there are so many options out there and you can get really caught up in comparisons, prices, etc. I scanned Angela's instagram and really happy with what I saw so I sent her a message. She was so sweet and responsive and once I met her, I didn't even bother looking for anyone else. She did my trial which was flawless, she did my hair for my engagement shoot and she even did my hair for my bridal shower. Angela is so nice, treats you like family and does a beautiful job. My bridesmaids could not believe how quickly and perfectly she was able to get everyone's hair done and she also brings an assistant, Toni, who is also fantastic. My friend loved her so much after my hair trial, that she booked her for her own wedding too. I highly recommend Angela - she travels to you, she gives you her honest opinion and she can copy any hairstyle you ask her to. Her prices are really great too and I hope I have another excuse to use her again soon!

Therese · Married on 12/03/2016

I used Angela and her assistant Toni for my wedding on 12/3/16. They took care of me, my mom, MIL, MOH, two bridesmaids, four junior bridesmaids, and flower girl and actually finished ahead of schedule! Their personalities were perfect for having a relaxing morning with my bridal party. Best of all, they made everyone look fabulous! Everyone's hair stayed perfectly all day (over 12 hours!) and everyone was so happy with how their hair turned out! Angela and Toni also made the young girls in my bridal party feel so special. Do not hesitate to book them!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

After doing a great job for all of us when my sister got married, I knew I wanted Angela to be my wedding hairstylist as well, and she did not disappoint! At my trial, I brought many ideas and she took the time to try out each one. For my wedding, she ended up doing a combination of 2 different styles that I liked, and it turned out exactly as I had imagined it. In addition, Angela was on time, calm and nice to have around while we were getting ready. Everyone in my wedding party loved her work and we got compliments throughout the night. My hair still looked good the next day at our brunch! Thank you, Angela for being awesome. If I ever have another special event for which I need a hairstylist, I will definitely be contacting you! :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Lauren you are so sweet, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was honored to have taken care of you and your girls! XO

Alysa · Married on 08/20/2016

Angela and Toni did the hair for me, my six bridesmaids, and two moms on the day of my wedding. They did a fantastic job on everyone and were happy to make tweaks if someone wasn't completely happy with their hairdo. Everyone's hair lasted all through the night on a hot August day, including my curls which I couldn't have been more happy about!

Jessica · Married on 07/10/2016

Angela and I met 2 weeks before my wedding after I had a falling out with my former hair dresser. I was terrified that I was not going to find someone who was talented and trustworthy enough to do my hair in such a short amount of time before my big day. Unlike many other hair dressers, Angela was fine with doing just my hair on my wedding day (many hair dresses require a certain amount of people in order to commit, usually 5 or more). I saw Angela's work on her facebook page and found many positive comments and lovely examples of her work. We scheduled a trial and when I showed her the hairstyle that I wanted and she took her time to work on piece by piece of my hair. Unlike my other hair dresser, she took her time and wanted to make sure that my hair was perfect, even for my trial. On my wedding day, she came on time, was pleasant to work with, and she was extremely patient. She also constantly asked me if I was happy with her work, which I was. I was so fortunate to have found her!!!! I highly recommend her and wish that I would have found her sooner!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Awe Jessica I am so happy you found me as well!!! I was honored to take care of you on your special day.. You are so sweet!! You made a stunning bride! Much love and happiness to you in the new chapter of your life!!! You can call me anytime!! XOXO Angela

julia · Married on 04/02/2016

I hired Angela as my hair vendor for my wedding and could not be any more pleased!! She was amazing and was able to give every girl the exact style they were seeking. My hair as well came out beautifully! Angela was able to come back a few hours later to the reception hall and change my hair into an updo- which took all of 15 minutes. Best part was all of our hair styles stayed in the entire night! All of our curls held! She is fast, efficient and so easy to work with. It was great having her with us the morning of the wedding, she kept everyone calm and excited!! I would highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 01/10/2016

What a great decision I made to use Angela!!! Her work is incredible and she is so sweet and friendly! I am usually shy and quiet around new people but I was completely comfortable with Angela and talked to her for hours lol. She always answered my emails quickly and had no problem working with my schedule and requests. All of my girls loved their hair and had a great experience.. You will not be sorry if you choose Angela!! I plan to recommend her when all my friends get married lol .

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't possibly say enough nice things about Angela and her work. She came to my rescue for my October 3rd wedding when my original hair stylist randomly cancelled on me 4 days before the wedding. I had contacted Angela about 10 months prior because I had read such wonderful things about her, but she had already been booked. As luck had it, the bride that she had booked already had to leave for her wedding much earlier than me, and Angela was able to come handle my hair and all of my girls' hair right after. She did SUCH a great job. All of our hair was perfect and lasted all day (even in wind and rain). She took a lot of time to make sure that everything was perfect and even stuck around to put in my veil. Angela even squeezed me in for a trial 2 days before my wedding. Her personality is amazing, she has great ideas, and she does really great work. Thank you Angela for saving me on my wedding day!! I will never forget that!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Beautiful Christine!!! I am so happy the way things had worked out, I was Honored to have taken care of you and your family, you were such a pleasure to be around with, you are so sweet!! :) thank you for you kind beautiful words my heart is filled with love!! Angela XO

I cannot thank Angela and her girls enough for all the beautiful and talented work they did for me and my ladies!!! I have very fine hair and was always so worried about how it would work out for my wedding day. Angela was so helpful from the very start...from letting me know which extensions to choose to how to use them on a daily basis. She always responded to my questions or concerns right away. During my trial I felt so comfortable with Angela. I never like to wear my hair down, but she was able to create a style that allowed me to wear my hair partly up and down that made me comfortable. She listened to my vision for my hair and nailed it. Absolutely gorgeous!! I loved her work and talent so much I came back for her to style my hair for my bridal shower!
    My wedding was during the day and it was a VERY early start. Angela and her stylists were able to complete 12 girls (9 bridesmaids, 2 moms and myself) hair in only about four hours...I was so nervous about finishing on time but she was so reassuring from months before my big day up until that very morning. My hair and clip in extensions stayed curled the entire wedding and I am so thrilled because my hair always falls out!
    I highly recommend Angela and cannot wait to find a reason for her to style my hair for a future event!!! Thank you so so much!!!! xoxoxo

Sent on 11/03/2015

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

I am so touched by your kind words!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would love to see your beautiful face again and again!! Many Blessings to you XO Angela

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2015

I was given Angela’s name from the makeup artist I used for my wedding. She was the only hair trail I had and the only one I needed! I brought a picture of an idea I had for my hair on my wedding day, and Angela gave me exactly what I wanted. On the day of my wedding, she set my hair to help my curls stay knowing that I have heavy, long hair. My hair came out even better than the trial. I had 9 people get their hair done with Angela and every single one was in love with the way she did their hair. I felt and looked beautiful on my wedding day and I have Angela to thank for contributing to that!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Aw Brittany you are so sweet!! Thank you for your beautiful kind words! I hope your day was everything you had wanted and more! Many blessings in the new chapter of your life, I was honored to have taken care of you and your girls XO

I can't say enough great things about Angela. Not only is she a master at her craft (THE best), she is a wonderful person too and genuinely makes you feel beautiful on your big day! Getting ready for a wedding is a lengthy process and I'm so glad I got to spend the morning with Angela. My family said I was the (surprisingly) most relaxed one on the big day and I credit Angela for being so nice and relaxed while I got my hair done that morning for setting the tone for the rest of the day.

My hair came out great! She was so open and helpful at the trial. I really didn't know what I wanted but I explained it as a mix of vintage (but not too vintage) and glam in an if-kim-k-was-classy sort of way (probably a stylists worst nightmare). To make matters more complicated, my hair-obsessed father also came and put his 2 cents in (he actually usually has good feedback!). She nailed it and even created an all-down look that could support my cathedral length veil. Angela did my sister's hair as well and it looked gorgeous too. She kept on the timeline perfectly which is impressive since my sister has a lot of thick curly hair and didn't have a trial. She didn't rush things either when the photographers wanted to take pictures between finishing hair and putting on the veil. She went with the flow, which also kept the stress to a minimum and enjoyment to a maximum. She really honestly does enjoy doing her client's hair and being a part of their day and it makes SUCH a big difference.

She's amazing, honestly. I'm a very particular bride and I couldn't have been happier. I wish she could come over and do my hair everyday!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

My heart is filled with love, thank you for your beautiful kind words. I loved taking care of you and your sister.. Many blessings to you XO Angela
  • Summerbridejen

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2015

besides being so sweet ,she obviously loves what she does. Its so obvious when she is doing your hair. she did two trials on me due to my indecisiveness. She also did my hair ,my mom and my daughters hair for my daughters sweet 16 and then again for my wedding. she showed up on time bight and early(we started 5am).she did such a beautiful job and it stayed perfect. I highly recommend Angela. she did a beautiful job!!

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Angela! She was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would recommend her to everyone I know. Her trials were amazing but our hair on the wedding day was absolutely flawless. Our styles lasted the whole day and if you have a vision, she could do it! Angela showed up at my house ready to go at 4am and she didn’t exactly live close by. She had no problem traveling for an early start. She truly helped the morning go smoothly. Angela is very experienced and talented and what she has is a gift. Angela is the best there is! She is very personable and all the girls had a blast getting their hair done in the early morning hours! We were all so happy with our hair and the never ending compliments!! Angela, I can’t thank you enough for making me and all my girls look so beautiful on the wedding day!

• MelissaV923

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2015

Amazing work and great customer service! Highly recommend this business!

Kimberly · Married on 11/01/2014

Angela did a fantastic job for my wedding party in November. She was courteous, respectful and responsive to everyone's requests, making adjustments to get each person's hair just how they wished. I was most impressed by how she handled my three flower girls. Their floral crowns from the florist did not arrive quite right, but she fixed them and was great at handling the girls (ages 3, 6 and 8) and getting them to keep the flowers in their hair just right! I also thought her pricing was very fair (especially compared to what you see out there.) I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful kind words!! I was honored to have been a part of your special event!! Wishing you much love and laughter in the coming years!!

daniela · Married on 10/12/2014

Angela is amazing!! i live in westchester county but knew i needed to have Angela do my hair after coming across the gorgeous work that she does! she's super professional, fun and amazing at doing hair! i had her do my hair, my flower girls hair and 2 bridesmaids early on the day of my wedding and we all still looked perfect even after the wedding was over! i cant thank you enough for the amazing job you did on us and i look forward to going to having my hair done by you again! thank you again for everything!! you made us look beautiful and the compliments never ended that night :)

Maria · Married on 06/14/2014

Angela was just great. It is as simple as that.
    I found Angela online while searching for a professional that would be able to take care of me and my entire bridal party on my wedding day. I have curly long hair (and lots of it) and was looking for someone who would successfully be able to transform it into a volumous half up half down look with soft curls that would last throughout the entire day. After one trial with Angela I booked her. I booked her because she was good at what she does, she was professional, a sweetheart and I seriously just got a great feeling about her. I did not have any other trials and I was not dissapointed!
    My hair lasted well until the end of the night and I had a 12 hour plus day! My bridesmaids were in love with their hair and they all made a comment to me about how great Angela was. On the day of I also had a mishap with my dress which delayed everything but Angela stayed longer just to be the one to put my veil on. That just showed to me how much of a professional is truly is and I would recommend her to any bride in a heartbeat! Thanks Angela!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Aw, you are so sweet Maria, thank you for your kind words.. I was honered to have been a part of your day.. Many blessings to you and Stravos.. XOXO Angela @ Angela's Hair Design

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Angela did such an amazing job on my wedding day hair on 5/31/14. I am SUPER picky and she nailed my trial on the first try. My hair for the day of was even more beautiful than the trial, it lasted ALL night and was exactly what I wanted. All my girls LOVED their hair and Angela is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is super talented and amazing at what she does. I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing my hair for the big day and I can’t wait to use her for other occasions since her work is that good! All brides looking for a talented, calm, sweet and caring hair professional for their day should use Angela!
    xo
    Lauren

Sara · Married on 05/18/2014

I can't say enough good things about Angela. My hair looked beautiful, as did my sister's and my stepdaughter's. She was professional, creative and very reasonable in price. I came to her at the last minute and she treated me very well. Do not hesitate to trust Angela.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

I had an amazing time taking care of you and your girls.. Congratulations to you and many many blessings to you!! Angela XO

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2014

What can I say about Angela? She was absolutely AMAZING!! She was super sweet and soo helpful every step of the way..she tried styles until I was 100% happy with my decision. She was on time, super patient and sweet! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!! I'm so happy that she was available on my special day and looking forward to working with her for a very long time! I would highly recommend her!!

Sincerely,
    Lizzie :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Aw, Lizzie you are such a SWEETHEART!!!! I was so honored to have taken care of you on your engagement party and on your special day!!! You are a sweet person inside and out!! I wish you MANY blessings in the new chapter of your life and I am looking forward to taking care of you in the future... Angela XO

Adrienne · Married on 03/29/2014

If you're thinking about booking Angela, don't even hesitate, just go do it! She's amazing. I knew as soon as I saw her work online that I wanted to book with her and she impressed me even more in person. Not only is she gifted at what she does but she's such a pleasant person to be around and I knew that I'd love having her there the morning of my wedding. My ceremony started at 12pm, we were doing a reveal before, and I had myself and 5 bridesmaids that needed hair to be done so poor Angela had to be at my mom's house at 4:30am!! She came happy though and ready to work. She did a beautiful job, all my girls loved their hair and I was thrilled with mine. Getting ready with my girls was one of my favorite parts of the day, and Angela had a hand in that because she kept us on time and she was a joy to hang out with. One of my bridesmaids just booked her for her wedding in November after the experience she had with her at my wedding, that tells you everything you need to know right there! I'm so excited to get to work with her again because she truly is the best.

Anna · Married on 01/05/2014

Angela's Hands are Majical! Can not even tell you how many compliments I've gotten on my hair! Angela puts a lot of love into her work!!!
    Once you get to know Angela and let her work with you, you will never look for any other hairstylist!
    Angela is a person to go to for any event!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Aw, thank you for your kind words Anna, it means alot to me!! It's always a pleasure taking care of you! Xo Angela

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2013

Can not put into words how wonderful Angela was. Patient, professional and well organized she was the calm I needed that morning. Angela not only did an amazing job on my hair (that held till the next day), she did 3 of my bridesmaids and a family member too! All in the comfort of my home. Everyone was complimenting us all throughout the night.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

Hi Michelle!!! Thank you for your kind words! I was honored to have taken of you on your special day. I had an amazing time taking care of you and everyone! Thank you for having me. Wishing you and Rob a lifetime of happiness, joy and laughter in the new chapter of your life.. XO Angela XO

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2013

Oh my god Angela is the absolute best!!!! Not only did she do a phenomenal job on my hair and my girls, but she had such a calming presence about her while I was getting ready, she really helped me stay calm on my big day. You can tell she has tons of experience with brides, and why wouldn't you want to hire the best of the best? I highly recommend using Angela, she is a true professional and a sweetheart too!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Angela's Hair Design's reply:

You are so sweet Ashley! I was truly honored to have been a part of your day, thank you for having me! I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and laughter in the new chapter of life. XO Angela