Angela's Bridal Reviews

Angela's Bridal 5
Angela's Bridal 6
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 06/22/2015

I live in New York City but am fortunate to travel to the Albany area at least once a month. Therefore, when I stumbled upon the store and found 2 dresses I love, it was pretty easy to coordinate any follow-up appointments for fittings and the final pick-up. The staff was incredibly accomodating when it can to my schedule and travel plans. I had a strict budget and when the total price for my two dresses came out hundreds of dollars over budget, the owner stepped in, checked her books, and matched my budget and capped my alterations cost at a very reasonable price. The selection of dresses at Angela's Bridal is extremely diverse and well priced. Everyone was friendly and helpful...what a great experience!

Sent on 11/14/2010

I did not end up getting my dress at Angela's, but that doesn't stop me from raving about how great the service was there. I worked with Jessica, who I had met when she was working with one of my friends for her wedding that I was a bridesmaid in. She's very sweet and not at all pushy. They did not pressure me to try every dress on within a tight appointment slot- I was there for hours and they never made me feel like I needed to "wrap it up." She had so much patience with me and helped me narrow it down to a very specific silhouette. I didn't end up purchasing my dress there, but only because they didn't have the dress that was quite right for me (they have a huge selection though). All in all- great experience!

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/18/2015

The staff at Angela's Bridal went above and beyond each and every time I visited. The selection at Angela's Bridal can only be described as unreal - every style imaginable. The moment that I tried on my dress that I found at Angela's Bridal, the staff immediately helped to make me feel like a bride. I would highly recommend Angela's Bridal to anyone looking for an amazing experience in finding their wedding dress with the help of the most professional staff.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Erin · Married on 04/04/2015

I found my wedding dress here and would recommend Angelia's to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Britt · Married on 12/13/2014

I had such a great experience at Angela's! It was just as I imagined it would be when I found my perfect dress. The staff was helpful and very professional! I'd recommend Angela's to any future bride if they are looking for the perfect dress finding experience.

Sent on 12/29/2014

I went shopping for my wedding dress at four other stores and tried on over thirty dresses before I went to Angela's and found my dress. At first I was a little hesitant to shop at Angela's because of the designer names they carry...I simply thought I couldn't afford it. However, when I visited I learned that they have dresses at a variety of price points and they had several options that fit within my budget. The selection at Angela's beats out all the other stores in and around the Capital Region...they have a greater variety (and sizes that I could actually fit into as a street size 10/12) than every other store I visited. Their dresses are just stunning. Nora is amazingly knowledgeable of dress styles and what looks best on each body type. The entire staff is extraordinarily helpful, especially Michelle who went out of her way to help us out in a minor dress emergency! Angela's is the best and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Erin · Married on 12/06/2014

If I could give Angela's Bridal 6 stars I would! This was the first shop I went to and I loved the experience from beginning to end. I had my bridal appointment with Jill and she started by asking me my budget and what types of dresses I liked. She then proceeded to pull dresses that were exactly what I had in mind! You might think that this isn't a big deal, but after visiting 2 other bridal shops after Angela's I came to realize that this is a special talent. Nowhere else did they listen so well to my likes and dislikes and were they actually able to pull dresses that matched my vision. Jill was a treat to work with and made me feel really comfortable. Thank you Jill and thanks Angela's Bridal! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2014

I had an amazing experience working with the Angela's Bridal team. From my very first appointment to my final dress fitting, they all made me feel so special. I couldn't wait to show off my dress to all my family and friends. I would highly recommend Angela's to any bride.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2014

The staff was amazing to work with at Angela's. I bought my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses from Angela's. The entire process went smoothly and I did not have to worry about anything. One particular thing about Angela's that is great is that you can see the entire inventory on the floor and look through everything yourself, which I loved. I would highly recommend coming here for your wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 10/29/2014

I cannot truly write in a review have pleased I am with Angela's Bridal. I so appreciate the experience that I had while searching for my dress. I felt as though people there really cared about my satisfaction and wanted me to look my best. They were open, honest, fun, personable and always professional. It seemed to me that the people helping me were devoted to me while I was there and never pushed me outside of my budget or what I liked. I had several people there with me, as well as a three-year-old, and their attention was always on me. When I found "the dress" and came back for my alterations I continued to feel as though they cared about me and my satisfaction. I honestly believe that they worked so hard to make me look and feel beautiful by listening to me, helping me choose the right accessories for my body type and genuinely exhibiting a sense of caring for me. I loved everyone that worked with me there!

Sent on 01/01/2015

jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

There are no words to describe how amazing Angela's Bridal is. I am not the type of girl who gives a 5 star review on a whim, this place REALLY earned it. There collection of dresses to choose from is amazing, their location is emaculate and gorgeous, their service team is thoughtful, kind and creative. I worked with their sales girl named Jessica and she was super sweet and ridiculously helpful. Every other store I went to in the area made me feel awkward about not being a size 2 and had a very limited amount of dresses for me to try on. Jessica at Angela's however, helped me pick out dresses that would make me look amazing and worked with me to customize my dress until it was the most perfect one I could imagine. I would honestly give this place 10 starts if it was allowed, best part of my wedding experience thus far!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Angela’s Bridal for my wedding dress, all the bridesmaids dresses, and the flower girl dress and they did an AMAZING JOB!! Janet and Jessica really went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfect. I had a larger wedding party (9 girls and 1 flower girl) and half of them didn’t live in the area. The ladies at Angela’s did an outstanding job coordinating everyone with their different schedules in their different locations. When it came to my dress, I went there just thinking we would try some wedding dresses on because I had NO IDEA what I wanted. Jessica listed to what I liked and didn’t like about each dress and ended up finding the perfect one that I ended up buying that day! The ladies there really made me feel like family and I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for the perfect dress for not only themselves but their wedding party as well. Thanks ladies!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2014

Angela's Bridal is top of the notch. They were my second stop for trying on dresses and where I ended up purchasing my gown. Nora immediately took control of my appointment and I'm so glad she did. I was open to trying on any gown, but knew in my mind what I wanted. I literally tried on three dresses and Nora knew what dress to go out and grab for me. When I put the gown on, I couldn't believe how spot on this dress was. It was EXACTLY what I had imagined wearing on my wedding day. The fact that it took trying on THREE dresses to find it still amazes me. I live in Arizona, so once the dress was ordered, I didn't have my first fitting until TWO months before the wedding. My final fitting was two DAYS before the wedding. I stressed over nothing. The alterations lady was hilarious and so sweet and made my dress fit perfectly. Everyone in Angela's is so sweet and they make you feel so appreciated every time you walk in door. The dresses are on the expensive side, but you aren't just paying for the dress, you're also paying for the exceptional service and being able to be confident that your dress will be perfect :)!

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2014

Man... I am so glad I decided to even come here.

I had gone to an inexpensive, national chain store and tried on 30 dresses. I picked out one or two that I was "okay with" and were "totally fine". I would have been very happy to wear one of those on my wedding day.

On a whim, I decided to go to Angela's and indulge. My entire view changed at that moment.

Why be "okay" with your dress when you can start crying when you try it on, close your eyes and envision the look on your soon-to-be-husband's face as he sees you for the first time, never have any doubt or regrets whatsoever about your decision?

I am so glad I went to Angela's and I took my time and literally picked my dream dress. People would NOT stop talking about it the entire night. It looked as if I had stepped right out of a 1920s Hollywood movie set.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Maureen · Married on 09/06/2014

The entire Angela's Bridal staff are so wonderful to work with. Nora is so kind and really knows how to match brides with the perfect dress. She looked at my Pinterest board, asked me a few questions and within minutes found me my perfect dress. Janet made sure my dress fit me perfectly and I felt so comfortable in it the entire night.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/23/2014

Angela's Bridal was phenomenal! My consultant Nora was so attentive and showed me everything I asked for. Angela's Bridal is such an elegant bridal shop and I couldn't have asked for a better bridal experience. I loved Angela's and would send everyone I know to shop for bridal or bridal party attire.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2014

With two months to go until my wedding, I have had the best experience with Angela's Bridal. Between the large selection, the beautiful store, and the knowledgeable, personable, and flexible staff, dealing with Angela's has been so much fun. I have been working with Jess, who is beyond awesome.

I first started looking at dresses at Angela's while trying on a bridesmaid dress, and was deciding between two that I liked. I did not feel pressured AT ALL to buy either, and instead was encouraged to keep looking around until I found something that I loved. When I said that I wanted to do business with Angela's, Jess told me that she would rather I have a dress that I loved than work with staff I loved. I found that so refreshing that she wanted what was best for me and wasn't just trying to make a sale. I looked at a few other shops, and did not have anywhere close the experience. When I went back to Angela's a second time, Jess pulled some dresses for me, and the last one I tried on was THE ONE. I will always be thankful to her for giving me that wonderful experience.

My mom and bridesmaids have similarly had positive experiences dealing with Angela's as well. I am so excited and thankful to be working with them!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Shirah · Married on 08/16/2014

Angela's Bridal was an unexpected stop during my wedding gown search. My aunt has known of their shop since before they were in downtown Albany and suggested we have a look. Upon arrival I was so impressed with the amazing interior of the boutique; gorgeous marble columns and sleek racks with beautiful gown after gown. It was by far the experience I had been missing (even in Princeton, NJ!). We sat down and discussed the location and feel of my wedding and then took some time to browse the racks. After selecting four dresses, I headed to the fit room. Once in, I had lots of help with undergarments and getting the first dress on. As I walked out, I knew it was the dress! I chose a gorgeous petal down by Theia, whose dresses are feminine, ethereal and borderline bohemian. The instant my aunt saw me, she cried! It was an incredibly special experience. I highly recommend Angela's for anyone who is looking for a really intimate and luxurious bridal experience. They have gowns for every type of setting and budget, and really worked with me for both my dress selection and fittings. It was a little difficult for me to get to my fittings since I lived 3+ hours away, but Angela's helped work me into their schedule and get everything ready in time. It was simply a beautiful dress and fit me and my day perfectly. Thank you, Angela's!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

I couldn't recommend Angela's Bridal more highly. The staff helped me find exactly what I wanted and more! The dresses are really outstanding quality and the styles so varied and beautiful. I had been to NYC to look at dresses in a particular shop and was not too excited by anything. I was delighted to find this gem of a place in Albany, not far from home where the staff gave me top quality service and gave me the magic necessary for this wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Angela's Bridal was a breath of fresh air after my long journey of searching for a dress. Everyone was very professional and friendly throughout the dress buying process. The pricing was very reasonable and since I got my dress during a trunk show it was even more affordable. I especially enjoyed the champagne in celebration of finding my dress! This experience will never be forgotten. Thank you!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Marisa · Married on 08/09/2014

I had a great experience at Angela's. I live in NYC but I am from the Albany area originally and was very pleased with my experience at Angela's. I was just up for a long weekend to go shopping with my mom and after trying on several dresses I wasn't sure if the one I liked was "the one," with other appointments scheduled that afternoon, I knew I couldn't make a decision. My consultant Nora was wonderful, she squeezed me in the following day so that I could come back and try on dress again in case it was "still haunting me." It was, so the next day I returned and actually re-tried on another dress that I had also really liked, I wound up getting that one and am beyond thrilled my choice! (Shannon, who helped me the second day was also amazing). Pleased with my experience there I had my six bridesmaids meet up in Albany so we could go dress shopping for them. I wasn't sure if Angela's had a large enough selection of bridesmaid dresses (they did). My bridal party and I were very happy with the selection. The staff again was great! Within 45 minutes we had picked out the dress and had everyone measured. All in all it was a great experience! Additionally their location in downtown Albany was beautiful; my entire bridal party was very impressed!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/25/2014

Angela's bridal was amazing from all the dress styles to my last fitting they were always 110% everyone raved about my dress. I live about an hour & half way & all were well worth it. My dress was gorgeous.

Sent on 08/06/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Angela's bridal. Every single person I interacted with was absolutely amazing and made me feel very special and important. I had a fairly simple dress, but probably complicated alterations as I removed the straps from my dress. They had me come in several times to make absolutely sure that everything was perfect on my dress and that I loved every part of it. I never felt like they were nickel and diming me, and they actually came in under budget for like I said was a complicated alteration. I would highly recommend this salon. They may be pricier than say David's, but the atmosphere and the personalized attention that you receive from them is totally worth the extra money.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Desiree · Married on 07/05/2014

After shopping around a bit, I'm so glad to have walked into Angela's Bridal! The STAFF IS FANTASTIC... they are all quite honestly the most friendly and sweet group of girls! Every time I went in for a fitting they treated me like we were old friends: they were honest when I asked their opinion, made me feel like they truly wanted to see me happy, and they were all so attentive to every single detail from beginning to end. My wedding dress fit like a glove and my bridal party purchased their dresses from Angela's too - they were all just perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

There is no other store like Angela's Bridal because of the quality of service. At Angela's bridal you never feel like a number you feel like a bride where the focus is your dream dress. From toasting with your family and friends when you choose your gown to never feeling rushed out of your gown with each fitting (or even possibilities). It's the small detail that Angela's Bridal pays attention to that makes it a rare gem of a bridal shop and an overall excellent experience.

Sent on 07/09/2014