Angela's Artful Attic Reviews

Angela's Artful Attic 4
Angela's Artful Attic 5

L. P. · Married on 10/26/2019

Top Notch!

Knowledgeable, Professional, Fair Pricing, Angela is Top Notch! Very Happy With Her Work And Beyond Timely Completion! Angela Gave Me Same Day Appointment After Alterations Appointment (with an out-of-town Hugh Conpany) Was Abruptly Cancelled. Angela Came To This Bride’s Rescue! Run, Don’t Walk To Angela!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Mayle · Married on 10/05/2019

Would recommend

I would recommend anyone that needs a dress altered to come Angela’s artful attic. I’m that last minute bride and waiting until a few weeks before my wedding to get my dress done. I was able to get an appointment quickly and it was done within that week!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Elaine · Married on 12/29/2018

Working with Angela was great. My daughter was only home a week this summer before her wedding in December, so we needed things to be done quickly. Angela had the dress ready to try back on in 2 days! She also whitened my mother's 58 year old veil and redesigned it to attach to a headband my daughter is wearing. Angela was amazing! I may even have her alter my mother of the bride dress. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jerusha · Married on 10/28/2018

Working with Angela was a dream!! I was very worried about the extent of the alterations that would need to be done to my bridesmaids dress, and Angela took care of every one of my concerns!! She had my dress done in just over a week and it fits me to a “T” now!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any type of alterations!!

Angela's Artful Attic 6
    Angela's Artful Attic 7
    Sent on 08/24/2018

Maria · Married on 08/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Angela. I spoke with several people to tailor my wedding dress and she was so helpful even on the phone. She made perfect alterations on my dress, made recommendations on care and got things done with amazing speed. She is amazing! I am so grateful!

Angela's Artful Attic 8
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Hanna · Married on 05/11/2018

Very nice, high quality work and super speedy 10/10 recommendation :)

Sent on 04/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

I had the most amazing experience working with Angela. She took my Grandma’s 60 year old wedding dress, customized it and made it fit like a glove. She was extremely responsive and timely in the 4 step redesign. She also redesigned my grandma’s 60 year old veil. She took my vision and made it a reality. I cannot say enough great things about how impressed I was with this experience. Thank you again so much Angela!

Angela's Artful Attic 9
    Angela's Artful Attic 17
    Angela's Artful Attic 18
    Sent on 08/12/2018

Tina · Married on 04/27/2018

Angela altered 2 prom dresses and did an amazing job. Great work covering a sheer area on one of the dresses we wanted covered.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Summer · Married on 01/05/2018

My wedding is coming up in January and with all of the busy and bustle, alterations quickly became the last thing on my mind. Angela had to alter my dress down MULTIPLE sizes with four layers to the dress. She had it done in no time, without any complaints. She also tacked in two bra cups for me as well, and charged next to nothing for this service. Angela, thank you for all of your hard work to make this dress EXACTLY what I wanted. You're a genius! Also, it doesn't hurt that her office is absolutely adorable.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/28/2017

Angela made this so easy! I had just one appointment and I picked up my dress a few days later—done! My dress fits perfectly and I’m ready for my special day!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Angela did a wonderful job restoring my damaged wedding dress! Loved doing business with her!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ms. Roberts has altered dresses for my daughter's first communion as well as a formal gala for myself (wedding date, which this site requires, is actually the date of the gala). The alterations in both cases were perfect. For the gala, she also made me a small purse with the material removed from the dress while shortening it, and this really made the outfit. She is very flexible in terms of fittings, even at late notice.

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

Angela is just wonderful! After stressfully searching for someone who could alter my dress (a couple of sizes too big!) and only finding bad reviews I finally found Angela! She had great reviews so I went with her, best decision ever! She is very skilled and knows what she's doing. In about a month she had altered my wedding dress and my three bridesmaids dresses and they were perfect, no other fittings or alterations required! Her prices are very fair as well.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Suzanne · Married on 07/30/2016

Excellent seamstress!! Very nice and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sandra · Married on 07/23/2016

Angela did an amazing job!!! My daughter's dress was a beautiful dress and a major buy from Macy's. However we needed the train to come off and the shoulder straps shortened. The shoulder straps was a rather simple alteration, but the train...now that is an entirely different story!!! It was layer upon layer upon layer....I believe nine in all!!! When I walked into her house to pick up the finished product, the dress displayed there on a dress form simply took my breath away...absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am a seamstress, and I can promise you her work on the train and hem was breathtaking! And I almost forgot....why anyone would want a huge white flower on their tush I have yet to figure out. Angela removed the flower and replaced it with six beautiful little silk covered buttons with loops. Perfect finish to all the alterations involved! Thanks Angela! So glad you were recommended to me!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Kenzie · Married on 07/16/2016

She done a wonderful job under a very short notice! Very sweet person! Very affordable! Will definitely take anything else I have to her!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

Angela is wondeful! She is effective and efficient.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Alison · Married on 07/25/2015

Angela did a GREAT job with my wedding dress re-design. I wanted to wear my moms wedding dress but have some things changed. She took my moms dress apart while sitting on the couch in my own living room. She had my dress for only a few weeks before it was finished. She did quality stitching and my dress was just as I envisioned it to be! Thanks Angela!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Becky · Married on 01/25/2014

My daughter's heirloom wedding dress was altered flawlessly, fragile lace appliques and all Angela's idea of shortening the long sleeves turned out beautifully. She plans to make a veil using some of the lace details from this dress, combined with some from my wedding dress. We were very fortunate to find her and thankful she was able to do the work before her relocation to Tennessee. If you live there, you are lucky to have her!! Don't hesitate to contact her.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jenny · Married on 01/25/2014

Angela was wonderful to work with! I needed someone to do basic alterations to my future mother-in-law's dress, and she had lots of creative ideas. I liked working with her so much that I completely trusted her to create a veil from scratch, even though she was moving out of the state and would have to send it back to me via mail. My instincts were correct, and she made the most gorgeous veil, from scratch, that matched vintage gown. Angela is a treasure!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

I am so glad I contacted Angela to do the alterations for my wedding dress. Angela added a bustle to my dress and attached a belt that I had bought separately, and I am thrilled with the way it turned out! She was easy to communicate with and had the best interest of the project at heart.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Diane · Married on 05/11/2013

Angela did a great job altering my daughter's dress. She was friendly and responsive and got the job done.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Jamie · Married on 05/10/2013

Mrs. Robert's is very sweet and did an excellent job with my dress. She was able to make my vision come to life. She works quick and is flexible if needed.

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • F

felicia · Married on 03/23/2013

Angela provided great and professional service. I was very pleased with her work and she was kind enough to work with me in every way, even delivering the dress. I would use her again and recommend her service to friends.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Angela is awesome. She came highly recommended from the girls at BleuBelle Bridal. She altered my wedding dress and created a custom veil and lace bolero. All were carefully crafted to my fickle specifications. Her prices are very reasonable. I recommend this sweet lady to any bride!

Sent on 02/09/2013