Angela Cappetta Reviews

32 | New York, NY

32 Reviews for Angela Cappetta

Lucy · Married on 06/19/2009

Angela is AMAZING! She is so full of life and it shows in her photography through the people she photographs. Angela is professional and a true artist. We are nothing but happy with the photos from our wedding day! Lucy and Chris Paul

Sent on 09/29/2010

Margaret · Married on 10/04/2008

Angela shot our wedding at City Hall in New York and our larger even in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. She handled both affairs with fluidity and poise. The City Hall event was just six people, followed by an intimate lunch with friends and family, whereas the Mexico wedding was a large event with two dress changes and three bands, and she executed the photography of each with style and flair. Now we don't have just one album we can't stop looking at, but two. Thanks to Angela, our pictures are more than I could have ever imagined. Her work is beautiful and she's also a fantastic person inside and out.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Deborah · Married on 09/10/2005

Angela's work is magnificent. I chose Angela for my wedding after interviewing numerous photographers, because I felt that her photos had a lasting quality that I did not see in other photographers' work in this genre. I felt that Angela's photos would remain interesting for years to come. Her images are photojournalistic, warm and edgy all at once, a combination that is perfect for a wedding but very hard to find. Angela is not only a wedding photographer, but also exhibits and does commercial work. Her works are included in some important collections. Angela herself has the kind of presence needed for shooting a wedding. She keeps everyone feeling upbeat and happy, even when they are posing. I found Angela to be flexible and easy to work with. I have had Angela back to do numerous additional shoots over the years.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Loredana` · Married on 05/10/2003

Almost 8 years ago I went to a photographer friend of mine and asked if he knew a wedding photographer. He referred me to one, Angela Cappetta. My then fiance and I made an appointment to see her work and meet the lovely Angela at her apartment downtown. We walked into a stunning building and KNEW this was going to be good! Angela greeted us at the door with her bigger than life personality. She was bubbly, chatty, friendly and most of all PASSIONATE about EVERYTHING! As a fellow Italian, I felt an instant connection. My fiance and I looked through her work and saw that the pictures were amazing and they were personal. You knew the story each was trying to tell. Angela knows how to capture her subject. Another plus for us was that Angela spoke Italian and was able to communicate with family both here and from overseas. If it were not being so tall, she was like one of my family. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful, talented woman. I respect her to the end.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Angela Cappetta's reply:

This is wonderful. Thank you so much for such an incredible review. I loved making your album with you two; your artists' eyes made it even more fun. Anche, tutti i Italiani insieme sono pazzi e bellissimi.

Zhana · Married on 09/09/2000

I really enjoyed working with Angela. It felt like a good friend of mine was taking our wedding pictures. And I couldn't have been happier with the outcome - great quality and quantity of pictures and great service. She's a real professional.

And after 10+ years, my wedding album still looks as awesome as it did back then. The photos are beautiful and haven't faded or curled a bit. And I still get the same 'wow's' from people I show it to.

I recommend Angela to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/06/2011

Angela Cappetta's reply:

Thank you so much Zhana! I just adore you and Gerhard :)

Julianne · Married on 10/25/2013

Angela photographed my wedding on October 25, 2013. She was absolutely wonderful, extremely helpful, and completely professional. She gave direction where it was required, but stood back and let life happen much of the time. She got pictures of our wedding that I can't recall actually ever seeing her taking. She was like a photographic ninja.

The pictures really are beautiful. They definitely captured the vibe of our evening; of our joy and of the amazing venue we utilized. When I look through our pictures, it's like I'm re-living that night, in all it's whirlwind glory. She truly "got" all the beauty of the space and the love of our friends and family and was able to provide it to us, in tangible form.

I can't recommend Angela enough. Seriously, what an amazing woman to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Sharyn · Married on 03/13/2004

Angela is a great photographer. I wasn't looking for cookie cutter photos and wanted something unique and special. And with Angela, that is what you get. We discussed the things I wanted and listened to her suggestions. In the end, she really captured the essence of our wedding and who we are.

Also, she is really great to work with and someone that I have stayed in touch with almost 7 years later!!

Sent on 08/18/2010