Angel Mountain Events Reviews

14 | Bastrop, TX

14 Reviews for Angel Mountain Events

14 Angel Mountain Events Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I got married on December 30th at Angel Mountain Events and had the most perfect night! Linda was so helpful from the beginning of planning up until the day of. We could not have asked for better service or a better night. Everything went off without a hitch and Linda is the best at making sure you stay calm throughout the process and especially your big day. I cannot say enough great things about Linda and her husband. The venue is gorgeous, everything is so professional and it is the perfect place for both your ceremony and reception. Thank you Linda, for everything! Our day was so special and I cannot wait to share the photos of the venue with everyone!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day! You and Oliver were pleasure to work with. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter! Sincerely, Linda
  • I

irma · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was in October 2017 and we had our ceremony in the chapel. What can I say... Wonderful, beautiful venue! The most amazing support from Linda was the absolute stand out factor of Angel Mountain Events. Linda was amazing from day 1! She provided guidance and recommendations even on our wedding day. I couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Angel Mountain Events 1

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Irma, Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to have been a part of your amazing day. Wishing you both lots of love and happiness, now and always! Sincerely, Linda

Taylor · Married on 07/02/2017

My husband and I got married at Angel Mountain on July 2, 2017. We had an incredible experience and loved every minute! Linda and her husband were very helpful and flexible! It was truly the best day of our life!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Taylor, We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your experience with us and Angel Mountain for your wedding and reception. We'd like to thank Bo and you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. Sending you both best wishes for a long and happy life together! Sincerely, Linda and Matt

Charlotte · Married on 04/22/2017

Y husband and could have chosen a better location to be joined as one than this event center. I totally loved everything about my wedding day.. all stars from me..

stewart · Married on 04/01/2017

Angel Mountain is, dare I say, an angelic venue. It is warm, romantic, AND immaculate. Their attention to detail blew us away. Linda and Matt made us feel like we were creating our perfect wedding with family members (you know, the close family members that you actually WANT to invite to your big day). The realization of our wedding at Angel Mountain was a "piece of cake" thanks to their expertise and kindness. It was an exceptional experience.

We couldn't have asked for more perfect people to handle one of the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Stewart, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of you and Beth's wonderful event. It was a beautiful day! Congratulations. Linda and Matt

Erika · Married on 03/18/2017

My daughters wedding and reception was held at Angel Mountain Events in Bastrop on March 18, 2017. It was phenomenal and so beautiful!!! Linda and Matt are the kindest, sweetest people!
    It started in September 2016. I had 5 or 6 places lined up for my daughter to see. We went to Angel Mountain Events first. The charm and beauty of the venue included a beautiful candle lit chapel, an awesome deck with an incredible view, a great reception hall, with bar and catering kitchen, charming big brides room, grooms quarters with couches and a tv. Linda was so sweet and professional. Her thoughtful creativity and Matts great personality and helpfulness convinced my daughter she had found her venue. My daughter exclaimed I'm getting married here!
    Linda was helpful and responsive throughout the process. She worked hard to find creative solutions to every issue that came up and the wedding went off without a hitch. Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding and reception was. I couldn't have done it without Linda and Matt and Linda's wonderful daughter !

Lizbeth · Married on 03/12/2017

Had my wedding here last weekend and I couldn't be happier to have picked this place. Owners Linda and Matt were the sweetest, nicest people to work with and helped a lot before the event and also the day of. The venue has a great ceremony room that is already decorated and a big patio for an outdoors wedding. Very beautiful brand new event center, all of my guests loved and complimented the venue.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Lizbeth, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We really enjoyed working with you before and during your event. Best wishes to you and Gabriel for a long and happy life together.

JANICE · Married on 02/25/2017

OUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING WAS ON FEB 25, 2017. WE PLANNED FOR A YEAR AND ONCE WE VISITED ANGEL MOUNTAIN THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT VENUE WAS OVER. ANGEL MOUNTAIN WAS EVERYTHING THEY WERE LOOKING FOR AND MORE. THE CHAPEL IS THE ESSENCE OF ROMANCE! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. LINDA AND MATT ARE TWO OF THE SWEETEST, KIND AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE YOU WOULD EVER WANT TO MEET. THEY MADE THE WHOLE WEDDING DAY RUN AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND ATTENTIVE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS. OUR GUESTS RAVED ABOUT THE ENTIRE EVENT. OUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING WAS EVERYTHING WE ALWAYS WISHED IT WOULD BE, AND EVERYTHING SHE DREAMED IT WOULD BE. THANK YOU LINDA AND MATT AND YOUR STAFF FOR A PERFECT CELEBRATION, WE ARE ALL DELIGHTED!

Brandy · Married on 02/25/2017

My Husband and I got married on February 25, 2017. We had a THE most beautiful views from the porch and not to mention the beautiful ceremony room. I didn't change anything about the way Linda has the place set up because there is no need for anything else, its breathtaking how awesome this place was, I'm so grateful we choose such a wonderful venue with an even more wonderful owner. Linda wanted nothing but for my day to go smoothly, and let mw tell you, She made sure my day went smoothly, she made sure all the vendors were there and ready on time, she was REALLY on top of things and very attentive. I'm beyond blessed to have gotten the chance to get married at Angel Mountain. And also meet such a great woman along the way. I will always remember Linda and her beautiful Venue. It was a great experience all around and I suggest you go see for yourself!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Thank you Brandy for choosing us to host your special day! Such a beautiful wedding and reception. Best wishes to you and Eddie.

Kelly · Married on 02/04/2017

Angel Mountain Events hosted my daughter's wedding last weekend. Linda and her husband were such an incredible help! The location is great; the facility was perfect!! We had about 150 guests, but the facility made it feel really intimate and relaxed - just what our kids wanted. We used both the chapel and the reception hall, which were beautiful. Linda had great suggestions and good contacts, and was much better organized than I was!! I would not hesitate to use Angel Mountains or recommend it.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Angel Mountain Events's reply:

Kelly, We were delighted to be a part of Kaeri and Roberts' special day. Best wishes to you all and thank you for the kind words. Sincerely, Linda and Matt

Stacey · Married on 06/04/2016

We found Linda less than 60 days from our daughters wedding, she took over and relieved the stress from us so we could have a beautiful, stress free day for our daughters wedding. Beautiful venue, great working with Linda and Matt!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Thank you Stacey.

Patty · Married on 10/10/2009

Angel Mountain was a wonderful place to get married, thanks to Linda and her family I had the wedding of my dreams!
    When we first booked the venue it was in the ownership of someone else, the site was nice but the interior was dreadful, then Linda bought the property and made it worth WAY more than the price we paid. The house is beautiful, the bride's room is spacious with plenty of room for all 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law and me to get ready. The interior is fantastic and wonderfully decorated. We had out buffet inside and the procession to get food went very smoothly. On the outside there is a beautiful garden of colorful flowers surrounded by greenery that make you forget you are in Texas. At night the lights set a great mood for dancing. The space under the pavilion was more than enough room for all 120 of our guest and left enough space for a large dance floor. I could not have dreamed up a better or more beautiful place to get married.
    Linda went above and beyond what I think any other site manager would do. The day before the wedding out linens arrived but the truck was too large to fit in the entrance. It was right before our rehearsal dinner, so Linda insisted that we go and she would take care of it. She ended up carrying ALL of the tables and lines up the hill and under the pavilion. The day of the wedding she made sure I didn't worry about a thing. She and her family helped serve the food and kept everything clean during the reception. She also helped my decorator set everything up and take everything down. I owe Linda so much and would recommend Angel Mountain to anyone hands down.

Heather · Married on 06/27/2009

Beautiful venue! The staff was very helpful and sweet!

S · Married on 04/25/2009

The ladies at Angel Mountain went above and beyond both during our wedding planning and on our wedding day. We were so blessed to have them there with us to tackle the things that we couldn't. Thank you again for providing a beautiful place that all of our guests loved and that will always be special to us!