Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch Reviews

3 | Anegada, VG

3 Reviews for Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch

Sara · Married on 07/28/2017

Keith was wonderful to work with, he was always very responsive during the planning of my wedding. He made sure that I had everything I asked for and then some. I was nervous to plan a destination wedding, that I would have to compromise on things that I wanted, but Keith made sure I got everything. My wedding was at the end of July, and I thought for sure I would be limited on my flower choices, but Keith was able to get peonies, ranunculus, orchids, and hydrangeas! I sent Keith picture examples of what I wanted for my wedding and he put together everything as well as added some details that I would never have thought of, which created an extra special touch! Keith also coordinated all of my music vendors (DJ, and Steel Drums) he also worked with my wedding cake baker (Tieka) who added fresh flowers to the cake. Keith was also able to help me put together my welcome bags. He was able to get me a great price on the items that I put into the bags (sunscreen, aloe, bug spray) as well as he created and printed maps of Anegada with "things to do" listed on them for the welcome bags. Keith can honestly do it all! I was fortunate enough to have a close friend who is a wedding planner here in the states to help me with some planning, but I know that I could confidently recommend Keith to coordinate the entire thing from start to finish.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2016

My husband and I recently celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary & renewed our vows in beautiful Anegada, British Virgin Islands. Keith Vanterpool was my florist/planner/photographer & even styled my hair beautifully on the day of our event. This man is truly amazing. He does it all & does it well. He listened to me & made sure that every detail was perfect. He was able to work within my budget & prices were very reasonable. His tablescape, bouquets, boutinier's & decorated arch on the beach were absolutly stunning! For anyone out there that may be planning a destination wedding or special event, I would highly recommend Keith Vanterpool's Exquisite Touch. I promise, you will not be disappointed & I am pretty picky! Think about having your event in the gorgeous BVI. Get in touch with Keith. You'll be glad you did. Keith gave us memories that we will cherrish forever. Thanks Keith, you are amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2016