Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch

Anegada, VG View map
$725 Package Price

$725 Package Price

Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch is a wedding planning business based out of Anegada, British Virgin Islands. This company is pleased to assist couples with their destination wedding coordination. They have nearly a decade of experience in planning yacht, church, and beach weddings. They can assist as much or as little as couples desire and are able to make the most of the beautiful little coral island of Anegada.

Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch carefully listens to their clients and works tirelessly to make their dreams become reality. Keith, the owner, also has an exceptional talent for cake decorating and floral design. Should couples have further inquiries into what services are provided by this business, they are encouraged to reach out to Keith directly.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$725

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Bernadette M. Married on 03/15/2020

Our beach Wedding!

Keith is fantastic. The arch, the bouquets, and the flowers were incredibly gorgeous! I hope he posts the pictures! I brought my bouquet home and as I traveled I received nothing but comments on how beautiful they are. He is responsive, delightful, accurate and reassuring since planning is all via email/telephone. We highly recommend an Anegada beach wedding and Keith!
  • Susan
    Susan C. Married on 11/26/2019

Magical Event

Keith is amazing to work with - very responsive and if he can make it happen, he will! Our event was beautifully decorated and the cake was amazing. Keith took care of our party and it was all set up perfectly to make a magical event come to life on beautiful Anegada. Very trustworthy to take care of it all!
    Sara Married on 07/28/2017
    Keith was wonderful to work with, he was always very responsive during the planning of my wedding. He made sure that I had everything I asked for and then some. I was nervous to plan a destination wedding, that I would have to compromise on things that I wanted, but Keith made sure I got everything. My wedding was at the end of July, and I thought for sure I would be limited on my flower choices, but Keith was able to get peonies, ranunculus, orchids, and hydrangeas! I sent Keith picture examples of what I wanted for my wedding and he put together everything as well as added some details that I would never have thought of, which created an extra special touch! Keith also coordinated all of my music vendors (DJ, and Steel Drums) he also worked with my wedding cake baker (Tieka) who added fresh flowers to the cake. Keith was also able to help me put together my welcome bags. He was able to get me a great price on the items that I put into the bags (sunscreen, aloe, bug spray) as well as he created and printed maps of Anegada with "things to do" listed on them for the welcome bags. Keith can honestly do it all! I was fortunate enough to have a close friend who is a wedding planner here in the states to help me with some planning, but I know that I could confidently recommend Keith to coordinate the entire thing from start to finish.

Real Weddings

• Kara & Scott
    47 photos · 11/17/2018

Pricing

Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch Price Rates

Po Box 2714, The Settlement Anegada, VG, VG 0003Z
284-3416197

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location of (Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch)

Other vendors in British Virgin Islands for your wedding