Anecdote Productions Reviews

6 Reviews for Anecdote Productions

• Nicole

Nicole O · Married on 08/24/2019

Loved their work

I cannot say enough about this hard working team. Thank you Anecdote Productions! I’m so pleased with their services at our ceremony. Every captured moment looks like a fairytale. I’m so grateful I can relive it through their work. They’re super talented and qualified. Don’t hesitate to hire them for your special night!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Regina

Regina Cannarozzi · Married on 07/27/2019

Best move I made for my wedding!

When I started planning, I thought it was silly to spend the money on a videographer. But someone close told me- it’s nice to have pictures of your loved ones, but when they’re gone, there’s nothing like hearing their voice.
    After this, I started searching. Big companies wanted ridiculous amount of money for you to be just another number. I made it my mission to find someone passionate and hardworking.
    When I found Justin, I was blown away by his talent, professionalism and how personable he was (esp for his age!). He met up with us numerous times, helped us find a vision and even made a short film for our entrance. Justin became a friend to my husband and I. Not only is he amazing at what he does (all of the guys are), but his personality won us over.
    I like working with people who actually care. We had so much fun with him and his team throughout our wedding and I truly feel like he understood me and my husband. Our videos were perfect, and honestly, the work speaks for itself.
    I also work in the wedding industry and I have recommended Justin OVER AND OVER again. His hustle is admirable.
    It’s funny to think I didn’t want a videographer, but now that the wedding is over, it’s the only thing I have to remind me of how amazing our day was. These guys were the best vendor I booked.

Thank you all again! 🤗

Sent on 10/15/2019

Elexa Nano · Married on 04/28/2019

Outstanding

The guys at Anecdote were really accommodating for the wedding. They really captured each and every moment and you could feel the love through the pictures. Their video and editing skills are ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL. The video really made me relive the feelings of that day!! Thank you guys.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Day Captured

The team at Anecdote Productions did an amazing job! The communication leading up to our event was very good. They traveled across the country, were on-time, professional and fun to work with!

The final video was perfect and captured our precious moments to help us remember this special day. I would absolutely use and recommend them for all future events!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • X

Xen V · Married on 08/17/2018

Pleased with the outcome

Anecdote Productions did an excellent job capturing our wedding day. They were uncomplicated to work with from beginning to end. The team customized our highlight video as we envisioned and they truly delivered.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Crissabel

Crissabel · Married on 00/00/0000

Highly recommend!!!

I attended a wedding last year and Anecdote Productions was their videographer. Their staff was super professional and worked well with the couple’s photographer. What amazed me about this vendor was that the couple requested a same day edit video to show at their reception and they delivered!! Justin, their photographer/videographer worked only a couple hours to produce this video. The same day edit video brought the couple to tears and all the guests were in awe. It looked like it took days to edit the video. I highly recommend Anecdote Productions for any event!!

Sent on 09/08/2019