Andy Braun Reviews

63 Reviews for Andy Braun

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 11/30/2018

Wedding Reception

Andy and Rachel did a fantastic job! Well organized and easy to work with. We received lots of compliments from guests attending the wedding reception. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sherry · Married on 09/22/2018

Andy and Rachel were incredibly easy to work with, and they did an amazing job at our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend their services. They will take away any stress you may have about your music services for your big day. We can’t thank them enough for the beautiful job they did. Thank you Andy and Rachel!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Emma · Married on 01/05/2018

Andy and Rachel are an amazing, fun, and very professional duo. Our reception was a blast thanks to them, and we received several compliments from our guests!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Andy and Rachel are awesome! For our wedding they provided live acoustic music during the ceremony and during cocktail hour. They DJ'd music during dinner, then MC'd for the rest of the night as we had an 11 piece horn band for the dance. They had a huge list of songs for us to select from that they could play and honestly just made the night smooth. They are both super responsive, understanding, and just a sweet down to earth couple that work with you on your wedding needs. You would be missing out by not having them at your wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Very organized, played all the music we hoped for and made sure we (the bride and groom) stayed on schedule :)

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kaylee · Married on 07/23/2017

I loved how Rachel and Andy worked with us to make sure we got the vibe we wanted for our reception!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Abbie · Married on 05/27/2017

Such a great choice for DJ/wedding services! They were so helpful and accomodating. They were so helpful with making our day memorable and stress free!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Many many thanks for coming to the woods and making our wedding day what it was!
    You two are absolutely the best! I really hope that things went well for you! I'm not the most organized and you kept the wedding flow going with ease! Everyone loved the ceremony music and cocktail hour play. So many people complemented my 'playlist' on everything. The credit goes to you alone!!
    With my venue I could not have had anyone but you! So many thanks! I hope that you got food and drink and everything you needed! I wish I would have expressed more to help yourself to anything.
    Absolutely wonderful! I pray your night was smooth.
    So many thanks!!!
    Mandy and Jeff

Sent on 02/09/2017

Mary · Married on 11/20/2016

Wanted to let all you couples out there who are still deciding on entertainment that our day was perfect, Andy & Rachel added to the perfection! We truly appreciate that we were able to have chosen music for our reception & how wonderful they both sang our ceremony. I am so appreciative they allowed us to hand pick songs that they learned & sang so beautifully. We highly recommend this dazzling duo!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

Rachel and Andy were great! We had them play live music during the cocktail hour and DJ the rest of the night. Our caterer was blown away by their live music. (I wish I could say the same, but I was too busy to pay attention. Sad reality of weddings.) We also had quite a few people ask where we found Rachel and Andy because they wanted to book them as well.

Also, Rachel saved me from embarassment. My husband added songs to our playlist that, unbeknowns to me, were inappropriate. Rachel merely reached out to double-check and confirm we wanted the requested songs. I had no idea and removed them from the list. However, if we wanted them, Rachel and Andy would have played them - they are not biased or judgmental.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

I ABSOLUTELY loved having them DJ my wedding.
    Kept our guest dancing throughout the night! :)
    I would highly recommended them!
    Thank you again Rachel & Andy!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Beth · Married on 08/13/2016

These two are such great musicians! The only negative thing I have is that I wasn't able to hear more of them. Since being the bride, I didn't get to hear most of the pre-ceremony music or the happy hour music, but I have heard so many compliments from our guest. They helped us pick out our songs for our ceremony too and they truly all sounded amazing! We feel so blessed that they were able to play on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

We chose Andy and Rachel for our wedding day and we could not have been happier! They helped us plan our wedding ceremony, performed the music beautifully on the day of the wedding, and kept our dance floor hopping all night! They are truly the best and they are very talented individuals. They are also very experienced on the wedding scene and super flexible. They really kept our night running smoothly. We could not have done it without them!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2016

Rachel & Andy made our day special. They played both live music, and Dj'd at our wedding, and were awesome! We are so glad that we chose them!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Super flexible since my planning kept changing too.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Mark · Married on 08/29/2015

We had specific songs that we wanted to hear live during our wedding day, but weren't sure we could find a band that could learn them all in addition to keeping the party going all night with a wide range of music. Rachel and Andy exceeded our wildest dreams. They learned specific songs for our first dance and ceremony AHEAD OF MEETING US just to give us a sense of how they would sound on the big day. That's before we signed with them or anything. They're that good.

They ran the day flawlessly with limited direction. They worked deftly with a venue that was fidgety and unhelpful. They wowed our guests with live requests and massaged the rougher, unrehearsed parts of the day to apparent perfection.

Basically, they were the glue that held our wedding together.

I seriously can't praise these guys enough. I can't hear "Fair Thee Well" from Inside Llewyn Davis without crying now. They're outstanding musicians that know how to keep a wedding on pace and fun for all.

Hire them, hire them, hire them.

Sent on 09/03/2015

ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

Absolutely perfect! I wish I wasn't so busy my day of so I could actually enjoy the music but everything was perfect. Andy and Rachel played every song we asked for and were accommodating to anything we needed. They did an amazing job as DJ, live music AND MC!

Sent on 08/23/2015

David · Married on 05/30/2015

Was very happy with Braun Music Services! The DJs (Ben and Angela) showed up on time and quickly got things running. Everything was exactly how we had planned. The music was not too loud and this was appreciated by the older people who attended the reception. Ben and Angela were extremely flexible with the events of the evening and creatively planned music around different points during the reception. If you're looking for a great DJ service that will do their best to accommodate your requests, contact Andy & Rachel of Braun Music Services. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kaylee · Married on 12/06/2014

Andy and Rachel worked with us to make our reception one to remember. They were incredibly flexible throughout the evening to make sure that everything went smoothly. We are so thankful to have had them with us!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/13/2014

Andy and Rachel are awesome! They can read the atmosphere of the room and balance the music, the fun, and the flow of a party without a hitch. Everyone at our wedding said it was the best dance they attended in a long time. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Rachel and Andy did a fabulous job at our wedding, providing both live and DJ'ed music for cocktail hour, dinner, and our dance. They accommodated special requests for the reception without any trouble and were incredibly professional. Outside of Rachel and Andy, I have never been impressed by DJs at weddings. I would give them my highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Andy and Rachel were great to work with. I did not have to worry about little details and sang as well as DJed. It was a complete steal to have them do the ceremony, MC and the reception. Thank you

Sent on 12/18/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Andy and Rachel. The questionnaire they have covers everything so you know they are detailed professionals. We asked them to learn a contemporary song to play during the lighting of our unity candle and it was beautiful. Our church service was done at 4:00 and they were set up at the reception site in minutes and started playing cocktail music. I cannot say enough good things about their professionalism and quality of music.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Becky · Married on 06/15/2013

Andy and Rachel performed beautifully for both our wedding ceremony and reception. They were professional, flexible, and considerate. The music was flawless and just what we wanted. Andy and Rachel are not only talented musicians, but wonderful people. We highly recommend them for anyone looking for live music or dj services!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Rachel and Andy were our DJ and live band services for our wedding. They were amazing! I would have never thought we could have both live music and DJ. It was a wonderful mix throughout the whole night. My family was split in some wanting DJ and some wanting live and when we found them that problem was solved. There "MCing" was also great, they made it very fun and kept the entertainment going the whole night! Their prices were very reasonable! I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a DJ or live band!

Sent on 07/19/2013