87 Reviews for AndyNation.com

MC (7)
Sound/PA System (7)
Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (4)

Obviously, my dress and makeup and the beautiful vows were the real show stopper of the wedding, but a close 2nd was DJ Andy Nation! I swear to you - almost every guest had something amazing to say about Andy. He danced with the crowd, encouraged a family friend to sing, and the musical variety was unmatched. There was something for everyone. Frank Sinatra for my east coast family, some country and latin/reggaeton for the husband's side, top 40, and some old school bangers. You would think with a request like that you would alienate some of the crowd, but honestly, my husband has NEVER seen his father dance in his life and DJ Andy Nation got him out there for a few songs! Andy couldn't have made our wedding any better; I was literally on the dance floor all night! Do not miss out. He is a true professional and knows exactly how to take the pulse of the crowd and cater to it. Book now.

Profile Picture Gia, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

We recently used Andy Nation as an MC and DJ for our daughters wedding. Andy was recommended by a friend so we met with him and knew right away he was the guy!!! He is so fun, professional, and excellent at what he does!! He has great suggestions for music and is very helpful and responsive via phone or email. Our guests said he was the best DJ they had seen at any recent weddings. He is so upbeat and talented!! We used his uplighting as well. His prices are great and so worth it!! No need to look any further.....hire Andy!! You won’t regret it. Best dance party ever and awesome MC!!!

Profile Picture Jen , 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Me and my husband have never worked with a better person!! Andy is organized, kind, helpful, and makes the night flow perfectly throughout the wedding to keep the event on track so that you don't have to worry. He makes it FUN, he is excited for you on the best day of your life, and makes sure that he has every request that you want! We love Andy and are HUGE fans of this amazing human!!!

Profile Picture Aleesha, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was referred to Andy by a DJ i called that was booked. He called his DJ friends and I found Andy. He was the perfect fit for our celebration of life for my Dad. He was professional and played all of our requests joyfully. My Dad was a forth degree Knights of Columbus and he being a first degree understood the celebration of joy perfectly. It was the perfect fit for us, I hope he is for you also. Thanks for a great 4 hours of music!!!!!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was a great part of our wedding! He worked with us to customize music selection and sound.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation

Andy Nation is an amazing DJ. Andy has a great commanding voice that led us through our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was aware of what the guests wanted to hear and kept everyone dancing and entertained. He was even kind enough to dance with a guest. Thank you Andy for making our wedding day special. You are much appreciated! I would highly recommend Andy to anyone who has a special event and does not want to worry about timing or their guests having fun.

Profile Picture Yuri, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy took great care of my Bride and I. He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process, and worked with the caterer and the rest of the staff to keep the reception moving fluidly. I continued to receive comments throughout the night stating how good Andy was. I gave him my taste in music by putting tracks into his music planning software, and he filled in the blanks with music that the whole reception group loved. Thanks for being so awesome man! A solid thumbs up and must hire for DJ Andy Nation.

Profile Picture Chase, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was a phenomenal DJ who was very easy to work with. He had a wonderful online system that made song selection and designations for specific wedding events were very easy to work with. He also was highly perceptive and adaptable during the ceremony to pick up on lines from speeches that referenced songs and had them queued up to play in the 1-2 minutes between when the line was said and the speech began. He also was great with multicultural songs as one guest requested a classic Vietnamese wedding song and he had it playing within minutes. Andy himself brought phenomenal energy to get people excited and dancing without being over the top or cheesey. I sincerely cannot recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy has an insatiable talent for understanding, planning and executing a wedding choreography. On the day his is one of the most important jobs, but because he is fantastic at what he does, the bride and groom need not worry and will have full peace of mind that each step will go fluently!

Profile Picture Ciaran, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was more than just a DJ at our wedding. He became a friend throughout the whole process. He took time to meet with us multiple times, he made the process feel organized and purposeful, and when the day came he was phenomenal. He ejected got on the dance floor with us! Our guests commented on his great ability to keep the party moving, and to create a fun environment. He was so great we cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy is amazing and I'm so glad I found him! He's super punctual, trusting, and great at what he does. He also has a fabulous personality, which everyone raved about at my wedding. If you're looking for a DJ, use Andy. He's the best out there! Thank you Andy for making my wedding even better!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not have rated him any higher. He was great to work with and very accommodating to all my requests. He also helped MC my wedding and made the whole day go so smoothly and seem timeless. You can not go wrong with him!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You'll be extremely happy that you chose Andy as the DJ for the wedding you are planning. I am one very satisfied father of the bride!

Profile Picture andrew01Doug , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was such a wonderful DJ! He was responsive to any questions we had, flexible with any requests, & kept our wedding running smoothly! He had a nice variety of music, didn't say anything cheesy or talk to much, he was great all around! We spoke over the phone a couple times & he came to our rehearsal the night before! He is very personable & professional and highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks, Andy!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was amazing! He was super friendly and professional to work with :) Also extremely accommodating! He even came to our rehearsal to see where the set up and how the flow is going to be :) Good hosting and pacing through out the wedding, everyone had a good time dancing at our wedding.
He did a PERFECT job at our wedding, I'm sure he will do the same for yours too!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy is simply the best there is! He made our daughter's wedding so special with how he seamlessly coordinated the music and lead the night. He's fun, wonderful to work with, a great DJ with a great voice, friendly - a very special person! We could not have been happier having Andy host the entertainment! Thank you Andy! You made the night very special.

Profile Picture Lynne, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We got married two weeks ago and Andy made our night so incredibly special! He was suggested to us by our venue and didn't disappoint! We particularly liked how informed he kept the guests. He was constantly letting people know what was coming up so they had a feel for the flow of the reception.

He did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture User5205827, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy is awesome! We hired him based on a recommendation from our venue(after the planned DJ ended up being booked due to a communication error) and once I met with him the first time, I knew he would be a great fit for our wedding. His personality is positive, upbeat, and he is so energetic! Great voice, listened to our requests for songs (he has a website that makes this so easy!) and kept the ceremony/reception flowing smoothly. Thank you Andy for making our day wonderful!!! - Erin and Matt

Profile Picture Erin, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

My son got married on Saturday and he and his bride chose Andy from the excellent reviews he had received from previous events. Since they had not seen him in action, we could only hope the decision was a good one. From the first meeting Andy was attentive to what they were looking for as far as music and participation at both the ceremony and reception. He did not disappoint. He was fantastic from beginning to end and I know at least one of the other guests booked him that night for a future wedding..

Profile Picture Michele, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

How do you begin to put into words how great Andy was?! Not only was Andy professional and attentive to what we wanted/needed, but he helped make our wedding the best night EVER!!! He interacted with the crowd, played the songs we wanted but also threw in a few of his own that fit perfectly into the night, and the ceremony was done to perfection. Everyone we talked to commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing. If there is any question to having Andy dj your next event, stop, pick up the phone and give him a call! Thank you Andy for such a fun and entertaining night, not just for us but for everyone at our wedding!

Profile Picture Stephen, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy is WONDERFUL! He has a very positive attitude to turn any brideszilla's day around. We had several kids at our wedding that requested songs and monopolized the dance floor. Andy was very good with them. He didn't skip a beat ;) He was my favorite vendor! I had absolutely NO stress from him. Weddings are stressful but he kept things flowing.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent is all that I can say about Andy Nation!!! I knew right away from our very first phone calls and emails back and forth that he was going to be an Amazing DJ. Not only is he incredibly personable but he's professional, diligent, and passionate about his work and was a huge part in the success of our reception. Andy Nation really went above and beyond what most DJ's do. I remember at one point feeling incredibly overwhelmed with planning and my Coordinator was needing a timeline from me ASAP. I really had no idea how to go about doing that so I emailed Andy Nation to see if he could help me and the very next day he had emailed me over my complete timeline and all I had to do was hit "forward" to send it to my coordinator. Such a great feeling:) We also had a video that was going to be playing at our reception and the sound equipment and media was very confusing to us at our venue. Andy Nation VOLUNTARILY met us at the venue a few days before to make sure our video worked properly and to see if there's any other equipment he could bring to help if the venue needed it. Not too many DJ's do that-that's for sure. Then on the actual day of our Wedding he was fun, had picked the most awesome songs and made sure our party was a big hit. Hands down you will not be disappointed if you choose to go with Andy Nation. I'm so thrilled that I did!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Andy Nation loves his job and it is evident. From the very first meeting to the day of the rehearsal and the wedding, he had such an infectiously positive attitude and was so easy to work with. He was knowledgeable about the venue and could tell from our music choices what type of music to play throughout the ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. My future father in law was unable to attend the wedding due to illness and Andy went above and beyond what he had to do to help us find a streaming service so that my father in law could watch the ceremony live. We were planning our wedding from across the country and Andy was responsive and easy to communicate with. My husband and I got so many compliments on the music and DJ Andy (not just his song selection, but his demeanor and attitude). We highly recommend Andy to anyone looking for excellent service and value. Thanks again, Andy, for making our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy was absolutely amazing. He was professional, kind, friendly, helpful and more. He knew what songs to play when, was easy to get in contact with before and during the event. He was on top of the schedule and would help organize the party as the night went on. He would always check in with us to see how we were doing, but never felt like he was pressuring us. Basically an all around all star. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ and MC.

Profile Picture Matt, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible DJ for weddings!!! He was our DJ and did everything we asked and much more. He was at every planning event, easy to reach, and so awesome in general. Great advice when we were stuck and had every single request by guests (some which were very difficult as we had many different cultures there). He has a great personality and super professional. Would use him again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/29/15, 2 Reviews