Andy Morris Entertainment Reviews

40 Reviews for Andy Morris Entertainment

• Christie

Christie Sedley · Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch Officiant, Entertainer and DJ

Andy is by far my first choice for wedding DJ but on the wedding day I realized how above and beyond ALL of his services are. First off he ran a really good rehearsal the night before. Including tips that are usually overlooked but keeping it short. He did a wonderful job as officiant, personalizing the ceremony and making it just perfect. We had a lot of children at the ceremony and so during the cocktail hour we opted to include some magic tricks and believe me he is really good! Everyone was talking about "how did he do that?" I love the way he walks around and looks for the people that might enjoy a little extra entertainment. My grandmother LOVED it!
    Andy is a true professional throughout the entire day. He kept the day flowing on time and his warm friendly voice easily kept everyones attention. The truly special part was having voice overs for the mother son and father daughter dances. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. Such a sweet touch and also a lasting keepsake. Then of course the dance party was perfect. Andy's equipment is top notch with good speakers, and special lighting that adds to the ambiance. He easily accommodated a special musical number with microphones and even a guitar amplifier.
    I have made the mistake of cutting costs in the DJ department before and let me tell you the difference is huge! Andy will bring your special day up to a whole other level and is worth every penny. Make your event shine and hire the best!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Book Andy!!! He was absolutely amazing! He was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He was always available by txt, phone call, or email and he offers so much more than just DJing. Andy brought my fiancé and I to the recording studio to record messages for our mothers and all of our bridal party. All the guests loved hearing these messages at the reception and my mom even asked Andy for a copy of them! Andy also has all the equipment to allow your videographer the direct hookup for the audio from ceremony which was a huge necessity for me! I would 100% recommend Andy for all other weddings and/or parties.

Sent on 09/21/2018

No · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! The service that Andy and his assistant provided was amazing. He was always a yes man and allowed us to do whatever we wanted. We did a lot of personalizing with our wedding, and Andy helped us with all of it. There were so many fun and unique surprises that had people laughing and crying. It was so much more than we could have ever dreamed. He's got so many tricks up his sleeve (literally he does magic tricks), that will really have your wedding stand out. Our guests have not stopped talking about how much they enjoyed everything and each time I'd say oh that was Andy. They were in shock by the amount of work he had done and how smoothly and beautifully each piece was carried out. The dance floor was going all night and the sound quality for our vows all the way to the dancing was perfect! The guests in the back were able to hear each word we spoke which was very important to us. I'm still in awe by the work that Andy and his team carried out, it made for the most memorable day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • User2654941 · Recently married

By far my favorite vendor at my daughter's wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Andy to do him justice! Thanks Andy, I couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Natalie · Married on 03/10/2018

Andy was so much more than a DJ and officiant. He helped us form the full image that we wanted for our wedding and gave us such amazing advice from coordinating the ceremony to random family wedding drama. He was always available and had such amazing ideas to make our day special and unique. He also helped with lighting for our photo area and offered to perform magic during the cocktail hour. There are no limits to what Andy can offer and he is so fun to work with to make creating your wedding as stress-free as possible.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Robert · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married in October and had the tremendous good fortune of having Andy for our wedding DJ. We had actually planned our wedding with another DJ who unfortunately had a serious health incident shortly before the event, and Andy stepped up in a major way. He was such a professional, you can tell he has been doing this for so long that its second nature. He did a wonderful job MCing our wedding and all our guests raved about his magic tricks, they're incredible. I'd highly recommend Andy for your event needs, he was fantastic.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

I 100% recommend Andy! He was our officiant and DJ for our wedding and he made it so easy and fun. We received a ton of compliments from our guests about how great he is. He went above and beyond to make us happy and make our wedding perfect for us. He also has really cool options that other DJs do not have that will make your wedding unique.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Leslie · Married on 04/29/2017

Andy is great! He is so accommodating and very responsive. When we first spoke with him, I mentioned that I wanted the ceremony to be short and sweet... he did not disappoint! He also kept everyone dancing throughout the entire reception. My now husband's family is Indian and he was able to keep both sides dancing with a mix of American and Indian music. The photo booth was also a hit! Thank you Andy for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Taelor · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Andy was such a joy! He kept the evening going and even helped with anything we needed during the event. He has great ideas that help his couples make decisions about their special day. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

My fiancé and I are so excited to work with Andy! He has been extremely helpful so far in the planning phases of our wedding! I am sure I'll have even better words to say about him after our wedding in November!

Sent on 02/08/2015

courtney · Married on 07/25/2015

Where do I start!! Andy was awesome. He met with us twice before our big day and went over all the details and gave great suggestions. My wedding guest had a lot of positive things to say. He kept the wedding flowing and the party dancing. Thanks Andy!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Rachael · Married on 04/12/2015

Andy officiated our wedding and was the DJ... who am I kidding, he ran the entire wedding. It was SO nice to have someone with 100s of weddings in their book there to guide us and keep things running smoothly. By the end of the wedding everyone was calling him by name as if they had been friends for years, and it wasn't a small wedding... we had over 200 people there. It takes a special guy to captivate and keep the attention of 200 people for 6 + hours, and he is the one. We would not only recommend Andy to everyone, I would say you are a fool to trust anyone else with such a specialty job. 5 stars all of the way around, heck maybe 10!

Sent on 05/12/2015

anna · Married on 01/09/2015

Andy was absolutely fabulous to work with! My fiancé and I both live out of town in LA and we were totally lost when it came to vendors for our wedding. We had our wedding at the Madonna inn and they recommended Andy. He was honestly so wonderful to work with we were both amazed. He was not only our DJ, but he was also our officiant and he did magic during our reception! He worked with our budget and gave us such a fantastic deal! Everyone loved him at the wedding! He made our ceremony so personalized and he let us really personalize our music choices as well. I honestly wish I could give him 10 stars. HAVE HIM AT YOUR WEDDING! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Kyle · Married on 10/25/2014

Lights music officiant planner. He did it all and made our day just so special

Sent on 12/28/2014

jennifer · Married on 10/17/2014

We hired Andy to be our DJ for our wedding reception. Andy went above and beyond the call of duty for our reception. He went from DJ to Party Planner to Magician to Bartender to decorator. If we needed anything Andy would do what he could to help us out, including letting us borrow one of his plastic containers to put ice and cold drinks into. I would highly recommend him. Beware to the bride or groom that doesn't know how to ask for help or delegate help; Andy will jump in to do the task instead of you.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Perfect...made everything so smooth and organized. VERY great to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Corrine · Married on 06/22/2013

Andy is an amazing DJ who went above and beyond when it came to my wedding! He was so helpful in making sure the timeline was kept by announcing the various dances or speeches. He did a great job with lighting, even though I gave him no direction of what I wanted.
    He was so helpful in giving my husband and I song suggestions (as we had no idea where to even begin!)
    He even came up to us after being seated at the head table to ask if we wanted anything to drink! Andy is a great DJ who has been in the business for years and it shows. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/19/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/05/2013

As far as I'm concerned Andy Morris is the ONLY choice out there for weddings! We received so many compliments on what a wonderful job he did officiating our ceremony. He has so many wonderful ideas! You can really tell that he is truly an experienced professional.

Any questions we had, pertaining to his job or not, he had an answer for! He was always available to us, working around our schedule.

He basically ran the show, the entire day went so smoothly and we absolutely loved having him as a big part of our day! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

We had our dancing outside, and it started pouring rain! He even kept people outside dancing in the rain! If that's not a good DJ I don't know what is!

I would very highly recommend Andy to anyone who needs DJ and/or officiant services for their wedding! I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed!

P.S. He does MAGIC! How can you beat having a strolling magician at your wedding in addition to a great DJ?

Sent on 02/09/2013

Angela · Married on 12/16/2012

All I can say is that Andy Morris is one of the most awesome people in the wedding business in the whole Central Coast!Andy was hired to be the DJ for our December 16th wedding at Santa Margarita Ranch. He is one of the nicest, friendliest, genuine people you will ever meet & he just did an amazing job at our wedding!

Andy's service is excellent. You can pay for his services online with paypal (& get some points on your credit card!). He has a great online program for choosing songs. We highly utilized his play/don't play lists online & he even has popular song lists to choose from. On the weekend of the wedding, Andy even took the time to attend our rehearsal & meet us before the wedding day & confirm all of our important song selections & timing for the ceremony. He even saw that the ceremony site was a little bit muddy, & offered from the kindness of his heart to bring a trailer load of plywood the next day to put down for me to walk over so that my dress didn't get dirty!

On the day of the wedding, Andy ran all of the music & sound & microphones & brought all equipment himself. He was able to find all of our really unique, folk-y songs for our ceremony that are not well know. He timed everything perfectly & there were zero sound hitches the whole night! We were a little nervous for the bridal procession, because the song needed to be started at a very specific part in the middle of the song, & Andy did it perfectly!

Andy was a very professional DJ. He knew how to keep the dancing going. At one point, my husband & I looked at the reception tables, & only 5 people were not on the dance floor at our wedding of 130 people! Andy did an amazing job. He also was very professional making all of the announcements, & he even joined in to dance during one of the line dancing songs which the guests just loved!

Andy is a super great guy & we would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Billie Jo · Married on 10/06/2012

Hands down, Andy Morris is the best DJ on the central coast. He really made our wedding absolutely perfect!! We had so many compliments on how awesome our DJ was! His magic tricks were a hit too!! Great DJ, recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2012

Andy was both our officiant and our DJ and he was so perfect for both jobs! We have had people telling us how much they enjoyed his wedding ceremony for weeks! His DJ services were just as amazing...it was the little things he did that made such a difference! He actually played the "godfather" music as my Italian father walked up to give his speech and people loved it! He just put so much thought into every aspect and every song!! Thank you Andy we loved u!!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/26/2012

Andy Morris Entertainment gets my highest recommendation! If I could give him 10 stars I would. If you want a DJ that helps ensure the entire wedding runs smoothly, that can read the audience to the T, that is the ultimate professional and goes above and beyond, you want Andy Morris!!!
    Oh, where do I start?! I planned my wedding which took place on the Central Coast from Boston, so I didn't get to meet Andy in person before the wedding. However, he made it clear he was available by phone/e-mail with whatever concerns I had in the months leading up to the wedding and he was super responsive. I also really like his online planning tool because as obsessive compulsive as I was with the wedding planning, it really helped to have a central location to plan and list all the different wedding music as I went along.
    The wedding rehearsal/dinner took place the day before the wedding. I mentioned it offhand to Andy and he immediately volunteered to come to the rehearsal. The day of the rehearsal, we kept delaying the start time because we were waiting for some members of the bridal party to show up, and Andy was completely flexible and nice about it. Then came time for the rehearsal... and nobody knew what to do. Thank goodness for Andy!!!!!!! He stepped in (even though we didn't hire him to officiate the wedding) and led the whole wedding rehearsal. He had pointers for details during the ceremony I would never have thought of... You can tell that he is an extremely experienced wedding professional. He is completely on top of his game and will put himself at your disposal the days before your wedding.
    Then came the wedding!! He had all the music that my husband and I requested even though some of it was obscure and even I couldn't find it on itunes :) I had ribbon wands that I wanted the guests to take to wave as we came down the aisle but most guests hadn't taken one, so before the ceremony started Andy handed them out to the guests. All of the music played at our wedding without a hitch. Andy is also an amazing magician and wowed all our guests during the cocktail hour (my brother said what Andy does is witchcraft he was so freaked out :)
    You can tell what an experienced and talented DJ Andy is by the way he reads the crowd. I had been expecting a bit more of a younger crowd than there ended up being at our wedding, so my playlist for dancing was heavier on the hip hop. However, I am so relieved that Andy ended up playing music that was great dance music but better suited for our crowd, because for our small wedding, there was an amazing amount of dancing!
    My husband and I were nervous about how our wedding would go, as I'm sure most couples are, and we both agreed afterwards that it just completely exceeded all our wildest dreams, in large part thanks to Andy making things run smoothly throughout as well as keeping the dancing going all night. All I can say is, book him now!! You would be lucky to get Andy Morris as your DJ!!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Jamie · Married on 04/28/2012

Andy Morris was wonderful! He was our officiant, our DJ and did our lighting. He was so easy to work with and took care of everything. Every question was answered to our satisfaction. Every request was met with "no problem". I would recommend Andy to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

Andy is soo amazing! He was completely focused on our wedding and made it as unique and special to us and soo much fun. He was also our officiant and did a really great job.

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/24/2011

From the moment we met Andy he made us feel comfortable. He has a can-do attitude about EVERYTHING and we had confidence in him from the start. We planned our wedding ourselves but he walked us through so much of what to expect along the way he could have been considered a wedding planner as well. Any question we had, anything, he had an answer for it.

He’s a seasoned professional that will not disappoint you. The music, part of which we chose, and part of which he chose while in the moment, was perfect. He had the dance floor packed at all the right moments and left the crowd wanting more by the time the night was over.

Not only did he set up his equipment in two separate locations, one area for the post-wedding cocktail hour and another area for the reception ¼ mile away, but he also did the LIGHTING. He did a fantastic job with that as well. Our reception was in a barn and he lit the inside so beautifully to accent what lighting already existed there.

I’m telling you, when picking out your various vendors for your wedding, start with Andy first and you can’t go wrong. He goes way beyond the traditional definition of a wedding DJ. Truly top notch.

Sent on 01/10/2012