Andy Masker Ban Reviews

18 | Charleston, SC

18 Reviews for Andy Masker Ban

Michael Dill · Getting married on 12/30/2019

Best band ever!

Best band ever!!! I had a blast! The lead guitar killed it!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sara · Married on 12/08/2018

Lively and Fun band for work event

The Andy Masker Band was wonderful! They were very communicative and pleasant to work with. Our company had our annual Christmas party and they were very entertaining and the highlight of our evening. Thanks Dan and everyone else in the band! We had a great time and would definitely love to have you play at our next event. I highly recommend this fun and energetic band for your event.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Macy W · Married on 10/12/2018

We had a FREAKIN BLAST thanks to these guys!!

LOOK NO FURTHER! The Andy Masker band is a MUST for your wedding. They were the reason why our guests raved about how our wedding was the best and MOST FUN wedding they'd ever attended. Professional, prompt, fun, lively, and knew just how to get the crowd going. At one point one of our guests jumped on stage and started crooning and the band went right along with it. It was an amazing experience!! If you're wondering what you need to splurge to make the wedding the most awesome experience ever, skip the cheesy DJ, cut out some florals and rentals, and go for a live band. No one will remember that stuff when they're liquored up anyway. But the BAND - a good one - is unforgettable. Trust me, they are worth EVERY PENNY. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ansley · Married on 08/19/2017

We were ecstatic to have the Masker Band provide entertainment for our wedding. We had a small 3-piece play music for the ceremony and the full band for our reception. The music was amazing and the band really provided a fun atmosphere!! There were a couple songs I really wanted for my ceremony (which happened to not be on their extensive playlist) and they were so happy to learn them and even put a little 'twist' to them! They even surprised me during our first dance - I was expecting a recording of the song we had requested, but to my surprise, they started playing the random Phish song we wanted!! Even during set-up and breaks, they played the EXACT playlist we asked for. Everyone had so much fun and everything the Masker Band did was perfect. They were so friendly and Andy was quick to respond to emails. I could not recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Madeline · Married on 03/11/2017

The Andy Masker band rocked the night away at our Wedding. My Husband and I had a pretty strict budget and were unsure where to go, until we found Andy! We knew we wanted the party to rock all night long, have old and new songs that everyone could sing along to, and some of our favorites snuck in too! The band was VERY accommodating, incredibly responsive, and made our night the best night ever!! Our first dances went seamlessly, the band kept people on the dance floor until the shuttles were departing and really worked with us on the music we could play! We had some skeptical parents who know that we listen to jam music and were scared that there would be lulls in the party, BUT Andy incorporated a few of our favorite songs mixed with more popular songs that everyone could get into. Many people never left the dance floor!

When we realized that the venue did not have AV for our ceremony, Andy stepped in to help us out by renting equipment, manning the iPod, and ensured that the music was perfect for our ceremony.

I would recommend them 100x over for any event you might have!! They really were a HUGE part of making our wedding the best night event!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Meredith · Married on 11/07/2015

I am so glad we had the Masker Band play at our wedding! Their music is so lively and they can play such a broad range. For our wedding, they played everything from funk, oldies and reggae to rap and today's hits and they sounded great for every song. During our first dance, my husband and I were talking about how we couldn't believe how true they sounded to the song they covered. They also did a great job of getting all our guests on the dance floor, young and old. The singer's voice is really fantastic and he gets the crowd involved in some of the songs. So many of our guests complimented us on the band.
    Andy was also great to work with leading up the wedding. He's very responsive and put together the perfect play list with minimal direction from us. If you're considering working with the Masker Band, they sometimes play at local venues and you can hear them play. We saw them play at The Roost and quickly realized how great they are when we saw how many people were dancing. Also, during intermission, we chatted with Andy and he knew exactly who we were! He's really great to work with, and you can't go wrong with this band. They were my favorite part of our wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Megan · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about The Masker Band. I found them through an entertainment company based on my budget. I visited their website and saw a YouTube video of them. I was really excited to see what they would do since they had a long song list. Andy was very easy to get in touch with and review song choices. I was so impressed with how well they performed and kept the party going. I asked for a large variety of music, and they hit everything, including requests. They had such high energy and were a blast! I highly recommend The Masker Band to anyone who wants a PARTY! They also played our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Family members continue to tell me how much fun they had at our reception. Thanks again Andy!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Timothy · Married on 07/25/2015

We just got married with the Masker Band covering the ceremony and reception on July 25th, 2015. All the details were handled with minimal stress and effort on our part. They have an extensive list of songs through every genre and customize the set list to your requests. My wife wanted a song to be played during the ceremony in lieu of the traditional song and Andy was willing to learn the song, no questions asked. They played gentle acoustic for the ceremony and jammed out for the reception. They MCed the entrances and announcements. Details easily overlooked. When I was asking the attendees of my weddings what their favorite part was, almost all said "the band." The Masker Band comes highly recommended from the Sweeney and Sumter family. Thank you, again, for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Mandy · Married on 05/02/2015

This band was fantastic!!!
    They were very interactive and amazing. All of my guest were impressed as the lead singer sang in the midst of our entire dancing group and danced with us!!!
    If you want a fun, talented, and great group of guys to work with them this is your band!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Robert and Allison · Married on 11/08/2014

The Masker band was the PERFECT band for our wedding reception!! Plain and Simple, they were AWESOME! And our guests have been talking about them as well, saying how great the band was and how much fun they had dancing and singing along to all the great hits the band played throughout the night!!! They had Great crowd interaction, while still delivering a top notch performance in regards to their musical talents & sounds! They are extremely talented and specialize in a wide variety of music, all of which sounded great; they had all of our guests (from the old to the youngin's) out on the dance floor!

Throughout the months leading up to our big day, they were always extremely quick to respond to all our questions & emails, and they even came to us with a few suggestions and ideas that we ended up loving and might not have thought of ourselves! They are very willing to work with you if you do have specific ideas or thoughts of what you might want, and at the end of it all, I can honestly say from day one of talking with Andy, we felt like we were in good hands and never once did we have to worry about anything as we knew the Masker Band had it taken care of! :) (which is important when you are planning a big event & putting a lot of time & money into it) They were very professional, yet very personably, and we have nothing but great things to say about the band members themselves and their music!

We couldn't have asked for anything more out of a wedding band, and we are so incredibly happy we found The Masker Band and were lucky enough to have them play at our wedding reception! :)

if you are looking for a fun band to play a wide variety of music (and open to requests as well!), at an affordable price with no hassle or worry , Andy masker and the Masker Band is the band for you and highly recommended by these newlyweds!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

Wow! I could not be happier that we chose Masker Band to be at our wedding. The entire process with them was amazing, easy and they were consistently concerned about making sure our wedding music made for the best night ever. I don't think I have ever seen so many people out of their seats and dancing at a wedding. They did an amazing job of playing a variety of music that EVERYONE at the wedding enjoyed (and we sure now how difficult that is!). I have already had friends that were at our wedding asking if the band travelled and everyone said they were one of the best wedding bands ever! They also included the crowd constantly. I would definitely recommend Masker Band for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2014

Andy and his whole band went way above and beyond for our wedding. They showed the amazing breadth of their musical repertoire over the course of the entire day. First, they welcomed our guests with some classical standards before the ceremony started. We only had 2 requests, and they played the flawlessly (Canon in D and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring). Then, they totally switched gears during our parade along the Battery toward our reception, leading the way with a rousing jazz sound that could have been straight from New Orleans. During the reception, the first dances were all perfect, then once the party got rocking, it didn't seem to stop. We have never danced so much at a wedding...and it was in large part to the Masker Band. Because we had a smaller wedding, they even took a few requests. Of the 15 or so weddings we've been to, they were the best band we've heard...hands down. We give the Masker Band our highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

The Masker Band was an excellent choice for our wedding! They had an extensive play list and kept the party going all night long!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Tara · Married on 09/13/2014

Masker Band went above and beyond for our wedding day. Not only did they put on a great performance, they were beyond helpful and flexible with everything leading up to the big day!! Andy was very responsive and such a pleasure to work with. Our guests are still raving at the talent of masker band. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Katie · Married on 04/26/2014

We highly recommend the Masker Band!!! They went above and beyond to make our special day absolutely perfect. Everything—from booking and planning to their set up and performance the day of—was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. They were super responsive and very flexible throughout the process and extremely professional in how they presented themselves. We loved the variety of music they cover, and they even learned a couple just for us (and played them flawlessly, too!). The ceremony music they played was beautiful; they perfectly set the tone for our cocktail hour; and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night during the reception. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the band was—none of us wanted the night to end! We can't thank them enough—we would book them for another event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Gina · Married on 04/05/2014

These guys are amazing! Professional, talented, responsive, on-time & best of all, sound great!!! You will love them & so will your guests!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jana · Married on 11/23/2013

The Masker Band was awesome! We were all having such a great time dancing, we did not want the party to stop at 10pm. I asked if they could keep playing and for a modest fee, our party kept on until 11. Andy responded to all my emails quickly and coordinated with the venue with no problems at all. They played the songs we requested and even played some of our favorite songs not on their list during the set breaks. The bartenders and servers said it was the best band they had heard at a party (and they hear a lot of wedding bands!)

Sent on 02/02/2014

Andy and his bandmates are all a great group of guys. andy was on top of every detail and is a nice, easy going guy. everyone who attended our wedding really enjoyed the range of music the band performed.

Sent on 06/09/2013